Bisping V Chal winner gets Anderson

A2TheJizzle

opps i made a post on it didnt see this one already here --- yea i do think sonnen can get the takedown where miller couldnt

Some people might wonder who Chal is anyways.

And I've got Sonnen by some margin!

• Upvote 1

Everyone is cheating so i will go against the Prick Bisping. Chael has possible the best wrestling in MMA with only GSP in the discussion. Bisping doesnt have the power on the feet and isnt powerful enough on the ground to threaten with subs imo. His cardio driven wear you down Jack of all trades style only works when he can dictate where the fight goes. He has improved his takedowns a lot over the years. But Chael is much better and stronger than Rashad Evans and will have much more success getting him down. Bisping will do well at the start landing before the takedowns and he will make Chael work for the takedowns at time. But i see a clear cut decision for Chael. Not a one sided fight but not super close either.

Chael has possible the best wrestling in MMA with only GSP in the discussion.

I like to dispute that. The same for Chael being stronger than Rashad. I don't see a close fight though. About as close as Anderson vs Sonnen was for the first four rounds and a half.

I like to dispute that. The same for Chael being stronger than Rashad. I don't see a close fight though. About as close as Anderson vs Sonnen was for the first four rounds and a half.

Arent you a big Evans nutrider? lol Rashad is one of the most undersized guys at 205 when he fought bisping and he isnt going to be a power house at 185. Chael is stronger even him at 185 vs Evans at 205. I dont see the fight going like the Silva fight. Bisping has much better takedown defense and make Chael work unlike Silva who doesnt put up a fight. Silva also plays the guard game which i dont see Bisping doing. He will try to keep getting back to his feet and use his cardio to out work Chael. So i dont see Chael laying in guard and pounding away for 5 rounds as much as he did vs Silva.

Arent you a big Evans nutrider? lol Rashad is one of the most undersized guys at 205 when he fought bisping and he isnt going to be a power house at 185. Chael is stronger even him at 185 vs Evans at 205. I dont see the fight going like the Silva fight. Bisping has much better takedown defense and make Chael work unlike Silva who doesnt put up a fight. Silva also plays the guard game which i dont see Bisping doing. He will try to keep getting back to his feet and use his cardio to out work Chael. So i dont see Chael laying in guard and pounding away for 5 rounds as much as he did vs Silva.

I'm not sure it's that clear-cut...Rashad is undersized, no question...but he was able to control the clinch and press Quinton up against the cage...he looked like the stronger guy...and I'm not sure I could see Chael doing the same.

Back to the fight at hand...kind of disappointing to me because Munoz vs Sonnen had a lot of mystery to it...and in this one Bisping is a much bigger underdog. He might put up a good fight, but I think without the threat of that one punch knockout power, it will be tough to keep Sonnen at bay.

It is going to be humorous when someone pulls a "Chael's been submitted, therefore anyone who knows submissions is capable of submitting him" out, and expect someone to actually believe it.

Noted submission artist Michael Bisping. Noted for subbing many olympic wrestlers in his tenure in the UFC, and SURELY as good at submitting people as Paulo Filho, Anderson Silva, and Demian Maia, right?

........right?

Stop laughing. :(

Everyone is cheating so i will go against the Prick Bisping.

I don't agree and even if that was true Sonnen actually manages to be even more of a prick than Bisping. Also, seeing Bisping vs Anderson would be absolutely hilarious. That said I really don't like Bispings chances in this one.

Arent you a big Evans nutrider?

I have no idea where that comes from, but I guess that's what you're supposed to say when you bash a fighter and somebody doesn't agree with you.

I have no idea where that comes from, but I guess that's what you're supposed to say when you bash a fighter and somebody doesn't agree with you.

Maybe you would like to tell me where i bashed Evans? This is my exact words "But Chael is much better and stronger than Rashad Evans and will have much more success getting him down." That isnt bashing anyone. Done cry to me because your to big a fan boy to handle anyoen thinking your man crush isnt the best on the planet. I think Evans is very good but not as good as Chael in those areas. If you call that bashing you need to pick up a websters dictionary.

If you weren't bashing him then why am I a nutrider for not agreeing with you? It seems contradictary.

And I've never been a big fan of Evans. I root against him in almost all of his fight.

If you weren't bashing him then why am I a nutrider for not agreeing with you? It seems contradictary.

And I've never been a big fan of Evans. I root against him in almost all of his fight.

Pretty simple. I dont see how anyone could see any reason to believe Evans has better wrestling or is stronger than Chael. Then to make it a point to dispute Chael as being one of the top couple wrestlers in MMA with one of the highest takedown rates and his background. He also has manhandled all the biggest guys at 185. Evans went 6/16 on takedowns vs Bisping. Bisping went 2/2 on takedowns against him. I think it is safe to say Bisping isnt going to take Chael down twice and Chael isnt going to struggle to get Bisping down. IIRC you was talking up the Evans/Silva fight a lot a while back. These things lead me to believe you are a nutrider. Especialy when you go out of your way to dispute Chael and build Evans up. But maybe im wrong. But i still dont see any Evans Bashing on my part.

Close first round before Bisping caves under the constant pressure Chael puts on. Chael by decisionor late TKO, probably decision though. I am so happy this fight is happening.

I expect a very boring decision win for Sonnen. I dont see Bisping's takedown defence as good enough to win, but his defensive guard is one of the best in the division so I can see him restricting Chael from doing any damage (lets face it, Chael is a powderpuff puncher on the ground, he stays very busy but his ground and pound doesn't finish anyone). I imagine there will be 2 or 3 takedowns for Sonnen in every round resulting in stalemates and referee standups each time. Bisping may have his moments on the feet but I imagine a routine, boring 30-27 for Chael. This fight kinda sucks, the best thing about it would be the pre fight trash talking and we dont even get much of that given the late notice of it! It would be cool if Bisping were to win in the vane hope that we might get to see Silva in the UK again but Dana would just cop out and make that fight in Vegas.

Evans is technically better than Sonnen at wrestling and clearly physically stronger. Evans plys his trade against physically bigger men than himself and is able to impose his will against them. Sonnen, a simelar size and build to Rashad, cuts weight in order to maximise his advantages at a lower weight category, something Evans at 5'11 could do, but doesn't feel he needs to. Sonnen is a beast at 185 but you put them head to head at 205 and Sonnen has no chance in that fight. Athletically and technically Evans has the edge in every area.