How do i send money from my company

You can't send money to another manager, but you can send money to any fighter. Just enter in the ID# and the amount you want to transfer.

I cannot withdraw an money from the company, witch is unrealistic i am spending it on company fiances just because its still loan money.

yep, if you owe money, you can't take any, as it's not "really" yours

my advice, pay your loan off as soon as you can, make 2-3 payments a week, then as soon as you can, pay the whole thing off, it makes the game way easier

I wasn't planning on not being able to not move them.

cancel the contracts and send the same contracts with signing bonuses that will cover the cost of travel.

For future consideration: You won't get your money's worth from fighters that you pay to relocate at this point in your organizational lifespan.

I waited about 13 events before I moved ANYONE. I've offered about 8 relocations and have landed maybe 3. I won't pay ridiculous amounts, regardless of who they are. There are plenty of quality fighters in your city, without having to move anyone.