Looking for Belt Designer

I would recommend you send a message to Roger [14544] .... he has done nice clean belts that I have seen. I personally hate doing belts and have only done one.

I disagree with having to know somebody. I am more than willing to help people with things, regardless of alliance or whatnot. As long as I have the time to do so. Lately my time has been majorly restricted. Of the current orgs I make posters for, I only had a previous relationship with 1 of them prior to starting. I had never dealt with Joe Lang of LNFC or CGrace of Blitz Reach before I made their first posters. And the same goes for my logos, although I have probably done the majority of those for friends.

Couldn't agree more.

Best thing to do, learn yourself.

Your just one person unfortunately mate and I stand by that you have to know people in this game to get certain things.

Its all good though.

Roger did my logo's and thumb and very quick too.

I got so many answers for this it's quite insane. Plenty of people doing the belt design for a much lower price too. Couple of freebies, 1 offering to sell for only 1k and quite a few between 5-10k.

Only 1 person has accepted the full 20k job.

So yes plenty of people out there helping others. Perfect examples are the people raising funds for newbies and giving them free money just by answering why they need it and whether or not they will stick with the game.

Mike Tycoon isnt hiring these people, these people are doing it because because they enjoy the game and are willing to help out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1