Major merger announcement

We are proud to announce the merger of HBCC in Amsterdam and Syn Euro. The awesome roster of HBCC will be moving to Helsinki and joining forces with the great Syn Euro roster. These two mighty orgs will looks to become a major force on the Tycoonn scene and rival any org. worldwide. They also hope to provide wonderful playing experiences for all those involved. Exciting new match ups await the fighters of the new combined roster.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

wow...no responses off of 116 views? i bet if this was a blitz merger, people would be all over it lol. :bigshock:

good move, bank.

Although I may not like it, you've got a point J. Love Blitz or hate Blitz everyone has an opinion about it.

I would like to congratulate my boy BANK on what may be the most significant merger in recent history.

I just find it a little sad, HBCC seemed to be on a, perhaps slow, upwards curve and would have loved them to continue and push onto being a solid top 10 org. That said, all the best to all parties as I have only had good dealings with both.

Syn Euro actually approached me once they changed name from SFC but I'm Vicious 'til I die. Or am I?

• Upvote 1

Worse than that, his post got two neg's right off the bat. A little uncalled for. Bankrupt is a good guy and has my support. I will be working with Jbomb to type up a full HB obituary.

Definitely a sad day in Tycoon with all things HB closing down, but at least a great guy like Bank is taking it over.

Wow. This is an epic merger. Sad to see in a sense as HBCC was a pretty huge org. Might even say its the biggest merger to date. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for Syn Euro with this new influx of talent.