Dawg Pound Elite Fighting

The1rstSaint

Watch the fights tonight and u will see who the real deal is... Dave Rodwell! Feel free to show your compassion to his victim ... erm what was his name again.. meh it doesn't matter because after tonight he won't remember it either. I hope you have a health ensurance cuz ur ending up in the hospital buddy :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24b11.jpg

Robert Friedrich

Undefeated superheavyweight champion! Thats right baby, I got the best skills, the best hair, and the belt.

Who's next? Looks like Diego Nunes is the top contender right now... Lets set it up. I'm here to fight.

But before any of you sign that contract, just look into my eyes and ask yourself:

Do I really want to fight Robert Friedrich?

Robert Friedrich

I see, I guess I just now noticed how small that guy is...

Anyway, Hollins vs Kirkland, two strong wrestlers with some boxing. They match up well against each other!

They don't match up well at all against me though, so don't tell them it's for a title shot yet.

The thought of me being next is quite intimidating, and one of them might throw the fight to avoid it.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27w17.jpg

I don't know exactly what that dude above me is talkin about but he better be ready to get smashed on February 9th. I mean im not lookin past Van Kirkland by any means he is a good fighter but i want to be at the top of the division. As for Frederich keep that belt company for me while you can because it will be mine soon.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b8.jpg

A statement made by "The Russian Bear" Aleksander Yaroslev to Mikhail van Kirkland

Aleksander Yaroslev: Удачи вам в вашей борьбе с Домиником Холлингс. После того как вы уничтожить этого человека, то вы можете получить, может быть, стреляли в супер-тяжеловес название, товарищ! Добрый день.

Tohino: One last thing, the Russian will win, i see him, Friedrich is a chump. Kirkland will destroy heem!

Robert Friedrich

Listen here. If you are managed by a Steel, a Melton, or a Falcone...or "the Immortals team"

This is not your pussy org. This is the Dawg Pound. You three protect your boys there, but they aren't safe here.

Anytime some fighters start kicking your asses, you try to rush them off to the APG. Here, there's nowhere to run.

I'll fight anybody, cause I'm a real badass. Look at my hair! Look at my stare!

There's no way some Russian bitch like Kirkland is gonna take my belt. Seriously, he decisioned Yaroslev. That guy is 1-4.

I understand that you two are comrades, but still. Have you ever beat someone with a winning record? Nope, other guy is 1-2.

You still have to get by Hollins, and he's beaten people with winning records. I'll be watching you two, cage side seats.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Immortals... We'll put their name to the test.

Robert Friedrich

Listen here. If you are managed by a Steel, a Melton, or a Falcone...or "the Immortals team"

This is not your pussy org. This is the Dawg Pound. You three protect your boys there, but they aren't safe here.

Anytime some fighters start kicking your asses, you try to rush them off to the APG. Here, there's nowhere to run.

I'll fight anybody, cause I'm a real badass. Look at my hair! Look at my stare!

There's no way some Russian bitch like Kirkland is gonna take my belt. Seriously, he decisioned Yaroslev. That guy is 1-4.

I understand that you two are comrades, but still. Have you ever beat someone with a winning record? Nope, other guy is 1-2.

You still have to get by Hollins, and he's beaten people with winning records. I'll be watching you two, cage side seats.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Immortals... We'll put their name to the test.

Protect our fighters? Shuffle them off to the APG? Let me set the record straight here. Immortals are an ID restricted Org. If someone get's sent to the APG, it is because they are lower then 150K. It has nothing at all to do with us losing to these guys. It is because we choose not to crush cans and we do not feed noobs to monsters. You talk like you know your head from your ass, but clearly the two are indisiguishable to you. Based on your fighters picture, I can see why you would make that mistake. I'm having a bit of trouble myself. This org seems like it may have a similar outlook, but let's leave that nonsense out of this. Yaroslev has lost 4 fights. This is true. But look at who he has faced. Top competition all. He went the distance with guys that would snap you in two and use your femur for a tooth pick. Hey, Dawg Pound. Let me know when someone interesting shows up, huh?

Tohino Cerezo: I fight for 1 minute tonight, win, then i fight Corey Smith on Saturday, in cage, in bar, in car park.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b15.jpg

Corey Smith: Mr. Cerezo, I would happily accept that challenge. I have been told I would be facing another opponent in the first week of March, but either fight I would accept. You would be a worthy adversary. I only have one fight left on this contract though so if it is not the next fight, the perhaps we will end up somewhere where we can get that fight signed.

Corey Smith vs. Tohino Cerezo can and will happen if both of you guys are game. Tohino has a tournament currently if he wins today he will fight for the title, And corey Smith will take a fight at 145. If he losses then we will just move corey up to 155 and book it. Sound good and like i said Peel i would love to keep some of you guys over here good competition is always good. And Rob keep up the good work champ.

Corey Smith vs. Tohino Cerezo can and will happen if both of you guys are game. Tohino has a tournament currently if he wins today he will fight for the title, And corey Smith will take a fight at 145. If he losses then we will just move corey up to 155 and book it. Sound good and like i said Peel i would love to keep some of you guys over here good competition is always good. And Rob keep up the good work champ.

I'll just take the fight you originally offered then and we can discuss the future after that. Sound good?

Fighter Profile

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28w11.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=171425

Mavlet "The Mauler" Batirov: Mavlet was born in Dagestan,Russia to a russian whore and a Abusive father.At the age of 5 he ran away from home and hitched a ride on a Fishing boat to Svalbard Island. While growing up in Svalbard he knew at the early age of 6 that he would become a wrestling phenom. He got all his practice wrestling with Muskox and sometimes taking down full size Polar bears.He had many female partners as he fathered 13 children 5 boys and 8 girls with 6 diffrent eskimo women. At the age 0f 20 he rturned to Dagestan, where he began his wrestling training. He won a Gold Medal in men's freestyle wrestling at 55kg in the 2004 Summer Olympics, as well as a gold medal at 60kg in 2008 oympics in Beijing. Now at 25 he is looking to start his MMA career here in New York under the tutelage of the great Pat Miletich.

Yaroslev has lost 4 fights. This is true. But look at who he has faced. Top competition all. He went the distance with guys that would snap you in two and use your femur for a tooth pick. Hey, Dawg Pound. Let me know when someone interesting shows up, huh?

Went the distance with who? Bill Goldberg? Is that the guy who'd snap me in two?

Look again. He just got KO'd by my team mate in his last fight. My team mate is not as good as me.

You also have a 15 sec loss and a 45 sec loss. You don't count that as any sort of distance do you.

Oh, and the guy you beat? He never beat anyone in his very short career. He retired winless.

I don't know what you consider to be top competition...

You talk like you know your head from your ass, but clearly the two are indisiguishable to you. Based on your fighters picture, I can see why you would make that mistake.

Now I know you come from Russia where everything is white as can be, but we here in America don't tolerate racism as well.

I may be black, and yeah, maybe my hair is a bit different from yours, but to compare it to my ass is straight KKK shit.

I'm trying to be civil here. I even decided against adding my picture to the top of this post in case my black skin and intense stare may offend you.

I'm starting to think the only way to settle this is to have a Dawg Pound vs Immortals show.

I don't know how it works and all when it comes to management, but if we had four fights in one

of our shows, and four fights in one of yours, then it should work out right.

And if somehow it went 4 and 4, we could have a tiebreaker fight: Friedrich vs. Yaroslev (haha)

Nah, I'd feel bad taking that fight. We'll let Fatty and Steel figure out the TB fight.

Well, that is if you are willing to accept?

Went the distance with who? Bill Goldberg? Is that the guy who'd snap me in two?

Look again. He just got KO'd by my team mate in his last fight. My team mate is not as good as me.

You also have a 15 sec loss and a 45 sec loss. You don't count that as any sort of distance do you.

Oh, and the guy you beat? He never beat anyone in his very short career. He retired winless.

Now I know you come from Russia where everything is white as can be, but we here in America don't tolerate racism as well.

I may be black, and yeah, maybe my hair is a bit different from yours, but to compare it to my ass is straight KKK shit.

I'm trying to be civil here. I even decided against adding my picture to the top of this post in case my black skin and intense stare may offend you.

I'm starting to think the only way to settle this is to have a Dawg Pound vs Immortals show.

I don't know how it works and all when it comes to management, but if we had four fights in one

And if somehow it went 4 and 4, we could have a tiebreaker fight: Friedrich vs. Yaroslev (haha)

Nah, I'd feel bad taking that fight. We'll let Fatty and Steel figure out the TB fight.

I really don't know how you get from my statement that you look like an ass to be some sort of racist thing. You are clearly reaching for that one.

And All your ignorant comments have done is garrauntee that under no circumstances will I entertain the notion of keeping any of my fighters in this org. Congradulations, asshole.

Look again. He just got KO'd by my team mate in his last fight. 1.) My team mate is not as good as me.

2.) You also have a 15 sec loss and a 45 sec loss. You don't count that as any sort of distance do you.

3.) Now I know you come from Russia where everything is white as can be, but we here in America don't tolerate racism as well.

4.) I may be black, and yeah, maybe my hair is a bit different from yours, but to compare it to my ass is straight KKK shit.5.) I'm trying to be civil here. I even decided against adding my picture to the top of this post in case my black skin and intense stare may offend you.

6.) I'm starting to think the only way to settle this is to have a Dawg Pound vs Immortals show.

1.) How to make friends and support teammates, by JKPowell.

2.) Yaroslev does have a 15 second loss. He got caught. It happens to the best of fighters. But the 45 second fight you must be referring to is 45 seconds in the SECOND ROUND, MORON! Learn to read.

3.) Russia is, in terms of land mass, the largest country on the planet. Encompassing 7 time zones. And the people of Russia are as varried as in America. The have a large percentage of Oriental people living in the eastern part of the country, they have dark skinned people, semitics, and arabic peoples. Just to name a few. Check your facts before you make a retarded statement like that.

4.) I have already covered this, but I'll give it a brief mention again. Nothing in this statement is racist. I am still trying to figure out HOW you get anything racist out of this. You are probably one of those people that thought the way Aunt Jemmima looked was a racist attack.

5.) REALLY!?! You started this whole bullshit exchange. I wasn't even talking to you. Or about you. I hadn't addressed you in any way and then you attacked me, my org, and my friends. Smack talk is one thing, you fucking douche nozzle, But you had to get personal, which is fucked up, you jumped on us for nothing and you have alienated our two orgs now pretty badly I'd say. CIVIL!?! Clearly you don't know what that word means. Learn the language.

6.) As has been illustrated in this thread, that is not the only thing you do not know. But at least that one I can shed some light on. In order for that to happen we would need to send fighters for 1 or 2 fight deals, depending on the way it was set up, and Pat would have to do the same sending guys over to Immortals. That is probably more trouble then it's worth, and seeing the way you have acted in here, I see no reason at all to entertain that notion. You are an ignorant, rude, prick that as soon as this post is done I am quite finished with.

I cannot speak for Peel Steel, or Mike Melton, but I'm am going to honor my contract with the Dawg Pound and fight my last fight here, and then I am out of this place. I do not need to deal with assholes like you. I got better things to do with my time. And... I'm out!

]

Robert Friedrich

I accept your forfeit!

Go tell all your friends that you are ducking Robert Friedrich.

Nothing personal. I'd leave too if I was in your position.

and 1st round, 2nd round... whatever. Still got your ass kicked.

Am I really the first badguy you've ever met?

I feel kinda like the endboss of a game that you are about to rage quit.

Robert Friedrich is an asshole!

Look at my hair, look at my stare

The Dawg Pound is for the big boys

You just don't have what it takes.

Dude you talk a lot of smack for someone who hasnt fought any real fighters. Lets see you fight a guy with a good manager then I will congratulate you on a deserved win. When Van Kirkland wins you better not duck him.

Dude you talk a lot of smack for someone who hasnt fought any real fighters. Lets see you fight a guy with a good manager then I will congratulate you on a deserved win. When Van Kirkland wins you better not duck him.

Robert Friedrich

You mean like Yaroslev? Yeah, you decisioned him so hard!

I'll make you a deal

I'll fight Van Kirkland even if he loses. I'll just deal with Hollins first.

I see that being the most likely outcome anyway.