Trouble with the site

felagund

www.unaivailable.adobe.com... chatbox didn't load. I thought i had a flash problem, updated it but it stayed the same. Later i had the same loading effect just with www.mmatycoon.com. google-analytics is blocked here though. Today no problem at all, i first thought i had stealthy (proxy for youtube, in my country nearly everything is blocjed there cause of music copyrights) active after i asked a friend who didn't have the problem.

Nope, still have this. However, I have NoScript installed and fiddled with it, thinking that maybe I should allow/disallow something to cut this behaviour (normally I had everything on mmatycoon allowed), and it appears that if I change no-scripts attitude towards scripts running from google-analytics (no difference whether I forbid them or allow), then it reloads the page and everything's fine, I can see chatboxes, book flights etc., but as soon as I go to another page, it doesn't work anymore. WTF.