Company banners

Can you make something for Bowser's Castle? my new fight org in Hilo. I will be sure to visit your clothing store. Also a logo if possible. More than willing to pay.

will sort it out for you :)

Soul,IMO you are the best designer in the game mate.

It is fucking awesome you are doing this for free, as you could make a lot of money doing this.

The least the managers receiving the freebies could do, was to spread the name of 1337.

And I totally agree with you, the HGH Logo should have been at least nominated, it's fucking brilliant, but the way it works is those who scream the loudest usually get the most.

All the best mate and thanks for all the designs you have done for me so far,, they all rock. :notworthy:

Can you make something for Bowser's Castle? my new fight org in Hilo. I will be sure to visit your clothing store. Also a logo if possible. More than willing to pay.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w121/soulcrew_2007/bowserscastle.gif

this is for your fight org logo , hope you like it , i went with a spartan warrior :)

and this is your banner :-

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w121/soulcrew_2007/bowser.gif

thanks Thor m8 , nice words :)

I decided to do this stuff for free due to the fact many people just cant do thier own ,and I was disapointed to see the prices some people charge for ten mins work.

I remember paying for stuff when I first started playing this game as I couldnt do anything with graphics at the time , so I decided to learn :)