Leaving Orgs

If its acronym is E U F C, leave it and or dont even sign with him

he is a manipulator, a liar, and a cheat. he screwed my fighters over and is trying to make himself look like the innocent org owner.

he says i "begged" him to be in his org? lol.. i was new to the game and i was just signing contracts that paid a lot since i needed the money to pay back loans for my company..

begged? get real dude.. the one guy i probably did screw over is myself.. leaving Franky Sin and his org for EUFC.

now that i have a better grips of the game, i know not to sign with orgs like EUFC who tempt you with cash early on but in the long run, screws your fighters over by sitting them out and cherry picking fights for his Title holders.

to Chad Stone thanks but no thanks to your sorry excuses and lies and attempts to manipulate people into believing your an honest org owner.

I've been with the EUFC for quite a few months now and have had no problems.

I've found Chad to be fair and honest and am really enjoying my association with the EUFC.

If you have problems with him, maybe you'd have been better off sorting them out with him in private, rather than airing your dirty laundry on a public forum. This helps no one and leaves you both looking bad, IMO.

I've found Chad to be fair and honest and am really enjoying my association with the EUFC.

If you have problems with him, maybe you'd have been better off sorting them out with him in private, rather than airing your dirty laundry on a public forum. This helps no one and leaves you both looking bad, IMO.

did you see Chad's tirade over the other incident? he came on here and called him out.. does he expect to not get called out himself after he is fake about his org?

sorry dude, like i said, The other org i left, that warned me about eufc was totally right. he can only lie to you for so long.

I don't understand what he is doing to you? When your contract is up can't you just leave if you don't feel your getting your shot. I am sure if you feel that way other people do as well and things happen to work out on there own. Now if he was stalling your guy or something thats a different story (not sure how he would do that he has to give you a fight offer by the inactivity deadline). Now if there is a way to just give you a fight against an inactivity guy and then take it away before the fight to make your inactivity never go down thats a different story not sure if you can do that though. Anyways I have never been in the org so I don't really know what he is like but I know owners like that I say just wait it out and just leave when the contract is over. It is good that you learned its not all about the money.

I don't understand what he is doing to you? When your contract is up can't you just leave if you don't feel your getting your shot. I am sure if you feel that way other people do as well and things happen to work out on there own. Now if he was stalling your guy or something thats a different story (not sure how he would do that he has to give you a fight offer by the inactivity deadline). Now if there is a way to just give you a fight against an inactivity guy and then take it away before the fight to make your inactivity never go down thats a different story not sure if you can do that though. Anyways I have never been in the org so I don't really know what he is like but I know owners like that I say just wait it out and just leave when the contract is over. It is good that you learned its not all about the money.

well he is, one guy is inactive for 21 days now, the other was inactive to a poing i wenty from #23 pfp to #65 and now he cant even treat my 4-0 fighter that has defended his MW belt 3 in a row any better.

anyways. good luck to him and as soon as i can get my guys out, im outta his org and onto bigger and better ones.

he msgd me saying he wont release my guys, and they will just sit and not fight, fine whtever floats his paper boat. i just cant wait to leave his below avg org.

I dunno much about him or his org and personally haven't had any experiences with him myself,but I've heard some bad things about him and seems like almost weekly hes posting something on the front page for fight org news yelling at some manager over a fighter's contract dispute,just seems like a common thing for him to be using the fight org news just to rant on so and so

I completely agree with this. This type of disagreement is between the 2 of you and doesn't belong in the forums. I sympathize with your situation but this really doesn't reflect well on either of you.

I completely agree with this. This type of disagreement is between the 2 of you and doesn't belong in the forums. I sympathize with your situation but this really doesn't reflect well on either of you.

True, but if it will help someone else from going through an ordeal like this then my purpose has been served.

so from your point of view it doesnt help anyone, but from mine, i hope it makes new players aware of what has happened.

and as far as public forum, well... did anyone catch his tirades on the Fighter Org News like Jatsin pointed out?

Thats just as public as it is here in the forums, no?

True, but if it will help someone else from going through an ordeal like this then my purpose has been served.

so from your point of view it doesnt help anyone, but from mine, i hope it makes new players aware of what has happened.

and as far as public forum, well... did anyone catch his tirades on the Fighter Org News like Jatsin pointed out?

Thats just as public as it is here in the forums, no?

I don't know who's right or wrong in this argument but I have to agree COMPLETELY with Crippler on this... EUFC has a reputation for making his personal vendettas... very public. I've seen some of his press releases that are BRUTAL and because of that I have no problem at all with him being called out in the same manner.

"Live by the sword, die by the sword"

This is one thing I think is sad for new players. The players that are at the point where they have their first successful fighter and now he's getting bid on by a variety of companies. I've seen so many fighters make their decision based solely on the contract, on the money. This is a terrible way to decide where to make your home because after you start making a couple thousand a fight you can literally afford everything in the game... all the extra money is just a number in your profile, it's worthless.

But many fighters go to who offers them the most money only to discover the same lesson the real life fighters who signed with Bodog, EliteXC, WFA, etc. had to learn for real. Signing with an upstart promotion is a risky gamble and you may end up with a lot of money to sit around and fight 1-0 fighters once every month.

The good orgs aren't hard to find. Most people know them by word of mouth and there's rankings to point them out. The other great fighters gravitate to certain orgs because those orgs treat them right. Managers need to find the right home for their fighter.

I don't know which catagory EUFC falls into, I just wanted to speak about the subject in general because I've seen a lot of fighters put themselves in less ideal situations because they only looked at money.

This is one thing I think is sad for new players. The players that are at the point where they have their first successful fighter and now he's getting bid on by a variety of companies. I've seen so many fighters make their decision based solely on the contract, on the money. This is a terrible way to decide where to make your home because after you start making a couple thousand a fight you can literally afford everything in the game... all the extra money is just a number in your profile, it's worthless.

But many fighters go to who offers them the most money only to discover the same lesson the real life fighters who signed with Bodog, EliteXC, WFA, etc. had to learn for real. Signing with an upstart promotion is a risky gamble and you may end up with a lot of money to sit around and fight 1-0 fighters once every month.

The good orgs aren't hard to find. Most people know them by word of mouth and there's rankings to point them out. The other great fighters gravitate to certain orgs because those orgs treat them right. Managers need to find the right home for their fighter.

I don't know which catagory EUFC falls into, I just wanted to speak about the subject in general because I've seen a lot of fighters put themselves in less ideal situations because they only looked at money.

and i fell into that trap, to think i was in an org that is in the top 5, but being new, and new VIP, i was lured by the contract, lesson learned, and bout to move on. If EUFC org owner wants to keep my guys sitting till they become inactive for me to leave fine by me, to me it just shows his shady ways even more and like the other poster said, always has his personal vendettas. well whatever. Till he releases my fighters, ill continue to spread the word about his organization, or lack there off. I can see why he wont release them too, both are 3-1, and the third is 4-1

and i fell into that trap, to think i was in an org that is in the top 5, but being new, and new VIP, i was lured by the contract, lesson learned, and bout to move on. If EUFC org owner wants to keep my guys sitting till they become inactive for me to leave fine by me, to me it just shows his shady ways even more and like the other poster said, always has his personal vendettas. well whatever. Till he releases my fighters, ill continue to spread the word about his organization, or lack there off. I can see why he wont release them too, both are 3-1, and the third is 4-1

The only problem you may run into is that all he has to do is offer you a fight one day before the inactivity clause runs out and it will restart again. If you dont accept the fight it resets. If you accept it resets.

The only problem you may run into is that all he has to do is offer you a fight one day before the inactivity clause runs out and it will restart again. If you dont accept the fight it resets. If you accept it resets.

I was under the impression that as long as you don't sign to fight, your inactivity clause keeps ticking...

I was under the impression that as long as you don't sign to fight, your inactivity clause keeps ticking...

I am pretty sure once I offer up a fight to you that inactivity restarts. The inactivity clause is there to protect your guy from never getting offered a fight.

It doesn't even need to be declined. Once offered, if the offer is pulled before the manager even sees it, it still resets the inactivity clause.

well if that is what Chad Slone is going to do, it will just prove more what people say about him. He can only fool the people he has now for so long. eventually no one will sign with that org, and if i have to, ill make new fighters. IDC what he does, my goal is to make sure no one else falls for his lies and deception.

There is a huge reason why his org sucks, if you dont know already, sign with him a fading fighter and see how he runs his org and how he fixes fights to keep the guys he likes happy. The rest he doesnt care about and will eventually screw them over too.

i have a couple fights signed with him that i couldnt take back, so im doing my best to miss weight and cause his rating to drop :) he can keep those guys pinned down, but the longer he does, the more damage it will do him in the long run, i actually have a lot of buddies playing this game that have fighters with him, and with some pushing, i can get them to leave and not re-sign with his org.

It doesn't even need to be declined. Once offered, if the offer is pulled before the manager even sees it, it still resets the inactivity clause.

Thankfully Mr. Tycoon is quick to look into and resolve problems because that leaves the door open for all kinds of shady shit. An Org. owner could literally blackball a manager they don't like, forcing them to retire a quality fighter. :nogood:

I havent commented on what happened but I guess I feel like I need to....Its not anything against the crippler but what I think he did was wrong. Im not going to come on here and call him names because I dont think there is a need to. What happened and crippler if im wrong let me know. He approached me after fighting 1 fight on a 5 fight deal and said he wanted to renew it. It took some negotiations but he said he agreed on a contract offer. It wasnt the best contract offer Ive ever offered to a fighter but he wasnt a free agent he was just looking for some more money for his fighter and since he had only fought one fight on his 5 fight deal I didnt want to do something stupid for my org. He agreed on a contract and so I released his fighter and sent the new deal. He than got an offer from MMA and signed that one and left me high and dry with the signing bonus I offered to him only one fight prior. To me I did nothing wrong in this situation.

While I agree with most of this the bold part is what I have an issue with on your statement. Rankings are cool and I think some of the higher ranked orgs are deserving but I look around at some top ranked orgs and I just shake my head.

Money is overated and ratings are cool but they come. So many guys sign with older orgs simply because they are ranked higher (because they are older/have more money) and also have higher ranking guys again a lot of this has to do with being older rather then being good. I find it sad when an organization that is considered a top org and can't find the time to but up a simple poster for there events. Its flipping booty IMO that you have top level orgs putting out events with top level talent and have a blank damn event poster! If your hosting assloads of events and are to lazy to make posters for every event, make show posters and do shows like for example Monday Night Raw, you have one poster for multiple events, then do custom posters for your big events but having no poster for your events is trash IMO!

The game is for fun, to me a top level org is one that is putting in the time to make the game fun for there fighters. This to me means making posters EVERY EVENT, doing power rankings, having a website, doing event/fighter writeups, booking events often and setting the right matchups, listening to your fighters, TAKING THE EXTRA STEP TO ENSURE YOUR FIGHT ORG IS FUN!

Some of the higher ranking orgs right now to me seem lazy and not up to this task, and once people realize money is worthless and rankings don't mean much other then your org is older they will find the true GOOD ORGS!

So yea in a nutshell rankings don't point to the best orgs they just point to the oldest!