12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. Who wins?

• Jealous Jarvae
    • Pikku Nakarainen
  3. 3. Who wins?

• Vlad "The Impaler" Dostoevsky
    • Baddusousus "Assholussus" Fatherfockerusus

Brought to you by Adams Northern Wild http://mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=2911 and Syn Euro Betting http://mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=6874

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38b3.jpg

Peter "Upsetter" Tosh

RECORD: 12-4, 7 wins by decision/ 2 KO losses

Height- 6’0

Weight-183 lbs

Age- 25

5 fight win streak

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w13.jpg

Ara "Hannu" Virta (VOF)

RECORD: 16-5, 9 wins by KO/ 3 decision losses

Height-5’9

Weight-184 lbs

Age- 25

Won his last fight

This fight is a great way to begin the biggest main card in Syn Euro history. These two men have been men amongst boys in their careers. Few people have been able to overcome the skills these two men possess. Tosh hails from Kingston, Jamaica where he is one of the biggest sports stars the tiny country has ever seen. Tosh made his name in Hells Balls feeder org as the champion before preparing to fulfill his dream and move up to take over the big leagues. Alas, Hells Balls merged with Syn Euro before that dream could be realized, but a new dream has taken its place. Tosh now wants to become the Syn Euro champion, and rule the world. Virta is the next man in the way of that dream. Virta already knows what it is like to own such a magnificent title, since he held not one, but two Syn Euro belts before simultaneously. Virta is one of the biggest names to begin his rise in the org. With all that said, Virta is still the same age as Tosh, he has just accomplished much more in a shorter period of time. Expect these two men to bring hell with them to the octagon. They both need a win at this stage of their careers. Expect Tosh to be looking to impose his will on the ground, while Virta will be looking to trade with the BJJ black belt. Odds-

+122

Ara Virta

v Peter Tosh

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9b16.jpg

Jesus "Chuey" Gonzalez

RECORD: 32-14, 28 wins by KO/ 11 losses by KO

Height-6’5

Weight-214

Age- 32

Won his last fight

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w1.jpg

"The Thing" Chad Kauffman

RECORD: 15-3, 8 wins by KO/ 3 losses by KO

Height-6’1

Weight-208

Age- 25

2 straight KO losses

This is what they call a good ole fashioned slugfest! And you can’t have a slugfest without Jesus Gonzalez! Gonzalez is one of the most prolific KO artists Tycoon has ever seen. With 28 KO wins and 11 KO losses, the fans drool when they see this guy on the card. Almost 85% of his 40+ fights have ended with a ambulance ride for someone in the cage. What more could you ask for from one man? How about being the first man to beat the legendary YB Sol? How about KOing the first 21 people he beat (still a Tycoon record)? How about being a former #1 at his weight class? How about being the former #1 p4p fighter in the world? Calling Jesus a legend isn’t even giving this guy credit. Jesus is a god amongst men! His opponent? He may not have the resume of Jesus Gonzalez, but he is no slouch. Kauffman is a former HBCC and BAC middleweight champion. He only has losses to the legendary Snake the Pendulum and HBCC/ JBomb beast Anthony Abaddon. Kauffman is enjoying the underdog roll. He claims he fights better as the underdog. According to Chad all the pressure is on Gonzalez, he just has to come out and assert his will. Kauffman feels he can do that on the all or nothing Jesus. Odds-

Jesus Gonzalez

v Chad Kauffman

+150

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12w11.jpg

"Poron Kusema" Pikku Nakarainen (VOF)

RECORD: 12-0-1, 8 wins by submission

Height-5’0

Weight-147

Age- 22

12 straight wins, 2 division champion (135 &145 lbs)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11b7.jpg

"Jinxed" Jealous Jarvae

RECORD: 19-2, 11 submission wins/ 2 decision losses

Height-5’9

Weight-153

Age- 32

2 straight submission wins, former Hells Balls & BAC 145 lb champion, recently tapped Hakuin "Zen" Ekaku for the 2011 MMATycoon sub of the year with 3 seconds left in their bout

If you like BJJ and submissions, you came to see the right fight! The Tycoon world may have never seen two guys with submission skills the likes of these two face off. This is the Tycoon version of Nog/Mir. 19 submission wins between these two men, and only 2 losses ever! Jarvae may be considered the most dangerous submission guy in all of MMATycoon. His win over the legendary Hakuin "Zen" Ekaku has thrust him into the Tycoon spotlight as MMATycoon’s submission of the year. Jarvae has avenged every loss he has, and doesn’t plan on avenging anymore losses. He hopes to build upon his new fame and become a 145 LB legend mentioned in the same circles as Ekaku, Yoshihiro Sexyama, and Angus Young. The man standing in his way is a prodigy. He may have accomplished more at 22 than almost any fighter in Tycoon history. He holds 2 Syn Euro belts and was on his way to attempting to fight for a third when the phone rang to fight Jarvae in the triple co-main event of such a massive card. Pikku couldn’t hold his excitement in and run around the training room jumping and shouting for joy. Jarvae has been an idol to Pikku, and he hoped one day to test his skills against the man. Pikku’s legend began to grow when he was awarded his black belt by Helio Gracie on his death bed. Pikku vowed to never let that honor down. He has yet to let down the great Gracie honor. He has since came to Syn Euro and destroyed more limbs than a wood chipper. The young man who showed up green and one dimensional on the bottom of a Syn Euro card has grown into one of the biggest rising stars the game has ever seen. His ceiling is compared to the likes of Golden Glory. Few computer generated men ever accomplish what this one has in such a short period of time, and even fewer do it while actively fighting the whole way. BankRupt has already stated that he will personally referee this fight and hopes more than anything that someone is finished by submission. Odds-

+135

Pikku Nakarainen

v Jealous Jarvae

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w35.jpg

Baddusousus "Assholussus" Fatherfockerusus

RECORD: 13-2, 5 wins by submission/ 2 KO losses

Height-6’1

Weight-180

Age- 26

Finished 3 opponents in a row, former Troid 170 lb champion, 15th in the world at 170 lbs, all around BAFF

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18w10.jpg

Vlad "The Impaler" Dostoevsky

RECORD: 17-0 11 wins by KO (6 by knee strikes)

Height-5’5

Weight-178

Age- 28

Syn Euro 170 lbs champion, 9th in the world at 170 lbs, UNDEFEATED BAMF!!!!

If the last fight wasn’t enough, how about BAMF vs a BAFF?!!! BAFF comes into Syn Euro for a super fight looking to knock off one of the top guys in the game. He brings with him an impressive record that has wins by KO, sub, and dec. The man just knows how to win. At 26 YO he still has a lot more winning that he will do in his career, and he plans on starting here with Vlad! The Troid veteran has proven that he is one of the toughest SOBs in London, and now he brings his skills to the mainland. What he finds there might cause him to pack up and return to the isles. Vlad is quite possibly the most dangerous man in the Tycoon world today. He has won more fights by knees (6) than anyone records could find, and finished 11 of his 16 fights overall. He can win on the inside, outside, or anywhere in between. Vlad presents more problems than most opponents can handle with his versatile striking game that has the world buzzing. The fans love him! They know that Vlad will do everything in his power to ensure their blood lust is fulfilled. Vlad has spilled more blood than some major wars and he plans on making the cage run with a river of BAFF’s blood this weekend. Odds-

Vlad Dostoevsky

v Baddusousus Fatherfockerusus

+111

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w17.jpg

"John Farson " War Machine

RECORD: 17-2, 16 wins by KO/ 2 decision losses

Height-6’8

Weight-278

Age- 26

7 straight wins by KO, #11 in the world at HW

If he wins: War Machine he will pay for his owner Barnabas Sackett to have the hair replacement therapy he has dreamed of for years. Apparently the shine off Mr. Clean’s dome is causing him issues in his training camps.

When asked to comment on the fight: War Machine: "Good luck Budo!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w6.jpg

Budo Rei

RECORD: 7-1, 5 wins by KO, 1 decision loss

Height-6’2

Weight-225

Age- 22

6 straight wins (5 by KO), #16 in the world at HW

If he wins: “If I win the tournament I plan to use the money for biomechanical enhancements just like War Machine has.”

When asked to comment on the fight: Budo Rei: “War Machine is more machine than man now. He is a very formidable opponent. I am not sure he can be defeated by any human warrior. I look forward to the challenge and I would like to thank Bank Rupt for giving me the opportunity to win 1e+06 dollars.”

Well fans it’s been a long and tumultuous road, but we have finally come to the conclusion of this million dollar journey. Both men have looked spectacular! Both camps claim their guy is in MILLION DOLLAR form! This fight has shades of Rocky vs. Ivan Drago on it! War Machine is a war machine in every sense of the phrase. He comes to do battle and leaves with nothing less than victory. With 16 of his 17 wins coming via KO, his punches hit with the force of a nuclear bomb. His punches aren’t measured in pounds per square inch, but in megatons. The fans closest to the cage may need Hazmat suits. Former MDT opponent, Momoko Yamaguchi claims he has awoken from nightmares of War Machine punching him covered in sweat. Former MDT opponent Ugga Bugga changed his name, and entered protective custody. Luckily “The Machine” may only be in Helsinki for one more fight, as the city has considered erecting a battered fighter’s shelter for his victims. But one man plans on ending War Machine’s reign of terror in Helsinki, his opponent, the man who entered the tournament as a 50-1 hail Mary…Buuuuuuuuudoooooooooooooo Reiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Rei has become a sensation with the fans in Helsinki. The fans chant Budo BOMAYE!!! His face is now recognized in every corner of the city, and rumor has it that it has been in about every corner from the Mayor’s office accepting the key to the city, to the back alley brothels where Rei has been known to take on every girl in the house before he leaves. Rei sees his 15 minutes of fame and he has used every second of it. He claims he will get an extension on it when he sends War Machine to the scrap yard. Budo claims after the dust settles there will be nothing left in the cage but himself and the shrapnel that once was War Machine. BankRupt and Scotty2hotty will be on hand to hand out a shit load of money at the final bell as someone gets a million dollar check and one manage cashes in on his bets for the finals. Odds-

War Machine

v Budo Rei

+182

• Upvote 3

I'll say it now - 2012 Fight of the Year. It's the best fight I've ever read. Awesome, just awesome.

I just read the fight and I'm speachless. That guy has the biggest heart this game has ever seen. This is what Budo just beat:

Boxing Elite(62)+

Muay Thai Elite(55)-

Wrestling Exceptional(17)-

BJJ Superb(10)+

Agility Elite(10)--

Flexibility Sensational(9)--

Speed Elite(4)--

Strength Elite(4)--

Conditioning Elite(7)--

Balance Elite(5)--

Punches Elite(66)+

Kicks Elite(68)+

Elbows Mediocre(2)--

Knees Mediocre(2)--

Clinchwork Elite(2)--

Striking Defense Elite(64)+

Ground n Pound Mediocre(21)++

Takedown Off Woeful(29)+

Takedown Def Sensational(16)-

Submissions Woeful(88)++

Defensive Grap Exceptional(6)-

I just read the fight and I'm speachless. That guy has the biggest heart this game has ever seen. This is what Budo just beat:

Boxing Elite(62)+

Muay Thai Elite(55)-

Wrestling Exceptional(17)-

BJJ Superb(10)+

Agility Elite(10)--

Flexibility Sensational(9)--

Speed Elite(4)--

Strength Elite(4)--

Conditioning Elite(7)--

Balance Elite(5)--

Punches Elite(66)+

Kicks Elite(68)+

Elbows Mediocre(2)--

Knees Mediocre(2)--

Clinchwork Elite(2)--

Striking Defense Elite(64)+

Ground n Pound Mediocre(21)++

Takedown Off Woeful(29)+

Takedown Def Sensational(16)-

Submissions Woeful(88)++

Defensive Grap Exceptional(6)-

Did you have it on 100% follow my orders?

As happy as I was to see Budo Rei pull off a miracle KO, I'm a bit disappointed that it prolly kills a War Machine vs Don Marciano matchup and most of all, $1,000,000 bet.

Did you have it on 100% follow my orders?

As happy as I was to see Budo Rei pull off a miracle KO, I'm a bit disappointed that it prolly kills a War Machine vs Don Marciano matchup and most of all, $1,000,000 bet.

Nope 90%. I am going to say that as of this moment I too think body shots are Waaaaaay too effective and I am clearly biased. BUT fuck, what can I say, that was all Budo. It defies explanation. HIDDENS :notworthy:

Edit* nevermind :smile_anim:

Thank you guys. Huge thank you to everyone who participated in the tournament and an extra huge thank you to Bank Rupt for putting on a great tournament and giving Budo the opportunity to fight for a million dollars. Also, thank you to my brother General Mills. I only entered the tournament because he got me excited about it by putting his fighter in it just before it filled up with entrants.

I'm just really shocked and happy right now.

I agree with MrClean that body shots are probably ramped up too high. I hope looking back on this fight later it isn't tarnished by the engine being "messed up". In fairness to Budo, War Machine had just as much of a chance to win with body shots as Budo did. And Budo was hurt badly in the fight and came back to win. So while I do think body shots probably need to be looked at, I really do feel the fight was fair and that Budo straight up won that fight.

• Upvote 1