Creepy in-game message

Dee

Back when I still played WoW I managed to chat up some Chinese chick who wanted to sell me game money. Good times.

Oh yeah they have WoW money farmers. People that do that shit for a living. There was a news item some months back that exposed one of the Chinese prisons that had the inmates doing it.

At least if you send real money to thme they will send you what you paid for... still technically a scam, but they do not cheat you. I guess if you get caught buyin in game cash for real world money they can ban your account. I don't play WoW now or ever in the future. I would rather beat my dick with a hammer... that game sucks ass.

Ha, I got the message too as well. I'm gonna copypasta Warwynd's reply and reply it back myself just for fun.

"Sorry to hear about your troubles, they seem many. But the civil war in Liberia ended over 6 years ago. Why have you not returned home? And why did you go all the way to Senegal, when Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Sierra Leone, and Cote D'Ivoire are all closer? I guess I am just trying to fully understand your position more thoroughly. You can send me your phone number if you like but I will not be making any long distance calls to Africa from my cell phone as that will cost a small fortune. So what exactly did you see in my profile that made you decide to send me an e-mail? I look forward to your next correspondence. And can you include more pictures as well."

Hello my Dear how are you today? with hope all is well with you, My name is Miss Doris Benzebii, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (dorisbenzebii7@gmail.com) i believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Doris.please my Dear try and contact me in my box ok am waiting to see you thanks (dorisbenzebii7@gmail.com)

Still active it seems , just got one

I have grown bored with Doris as "she" puts forth no real effort to work these scams. At leat the Nigerians read your e-mails and reply to what you write in them. Doris's wall of text response to my last reply is simply to long for me to repost here. However, do to her inherent laziness the entire e-mail can be found here. It's the third one on that page. The first two we have already seen. So disappointed in Doris. I would have thought we could have had some fun with this...

Anyway, here is my reply to her e-mail. I highly doubt she will be replying to me anymore...

Well... First of all, I don't believe that 'God' gives a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut about me and I certainly have not given my life to him. If he wants it he can take it. But, then again I am having a hard time believing in a 'God' that would let the world be as fucked up as it is so basically I think that 'God' is dead, or simply doesn't give a shit.

Secondly, it would be nice if you at least tried to show some creativity in your posts. This is the exact same post that you made at least as far back as 2010. Clearly you didn't read my reply since you didn't answer ANY of the things I asked you in there at all. You also failed completely to understand the fact that Google is only a click away from someone who is reading this drivel of yours via E-MAIL.

Liberia, founded after the American Colonization Society, a private company, began moving freed slaves to the costal area, that Liberia now occupies, in 1820. By 1847 Liberia had ratified a constitution based on the United States government model and became a republic, also commonly referred to as a 'representative democracy'. The nation was recognized by the US immediately. Following World War II the US spent considerable funds in modernizing Liberia in order to strengthen its infrastructure, militray and economic sectors.

Civil unrest beginning as early as 1980 ultimately led to a civil war that lasted 7 years. This war ended in 2005 after US and UN intervention. It is really not hard to find this information out. It is probably not a good idea to stick to that story when talking to someone with a history degree and Google at their disposal. Also a little bit of geography goes a long way. Senegal does not border Liberia. There is a smallish (compared to states in the US) country called Guinea in between the two countries. I don't have a geography degree, but I am quite good at it and again Google is your friend. I confirmed my thoughts concerning that with a simple 30 second search.

You would think that in order to be successful at this that you would switch e-mail accounts periodically and probably the name as well. Since Google also reveals everything you are about to say to me well before you say it. Because you lack the creativity that the Nigerian scammers do. At least they have the decency to read you e-mails and write new ones that address what you say in them. This is simply cut and pasted and the entire conversation can be found here

Also, since this is no longer as fun as the other ones I have played with in the past, at least have the decency to show me some nude pics. In other words... show tits.

:P Can we start a petition to have Mike get some really good scammers in here? The best ones I've ever seen were Russians. They really work it. I mean this one was going back and forth with some good stuff with me for over a month before money was ever mentioned... She was a fucking pro. Bet she made a ton of money... plus she actually showed tits... it was very nice. Anyway, until we get a new scammer in here, looks like this little adventure is done. :weeping:

Shes probally mass responding to a shit load of people and I'm sure these online battles like you've provided against her come up every day so i don't think she really cares about responding personally. Who knows she could be responding to 1000 people at one time and chances are her little scam works.

However, I wonder if their is anyway to scam the scammer? If she wants money she's got to have some sort of bank account.

Also if we take it deep enough to the point that we actually start talking about sending money etc she might start responding in person.

Read this, awesome read!

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

Shes probally mass responding to a shit load of people and I'm sure these online battles like you've provided against her come up every day so i don't think she really cares about responding personally. Who knows she could be responding to 1000 people at one time and chances are her little scam works.

However, I wonder if their is anyway to scam the scammer? If she wants money she's got to have some sort of bank account.

Also if we take it deep enough to the point that we actually start talking about sending money etc she might start responding in person.

Read this, awesome read!

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

haha that is hilarious!