Kicking Boxing (KT) in New York- Machina Fighting Championship

Bern

Hey everyone, hope all is well. I’m the Owner of Machina Fighting Championship, a top New York based Org. We currently have 4 competitive divisions 155lbs thru 205lbs.

We are looking to put together a Kickboxing (KT) Open weight division; we will start it off as a tournament to crown a Champion. The first KT champion will receive a 50k winner’s award and the runner up 15k. But again our ultimate goal is to make it an active Kickboxing division. So let me run it down on how this will go down of we can get enough fighters.

1) Kickboxing (KT) open weight division that will start off tournament style with the first crowned Champ receiving 50k and 15k to the runner up. Again after the initial tourney is over the fighter will remain in the Org as an active division as we add more fighters into the mix.

2) We are looking to start when we have roughly 24 fighters, fighters starting contracts will be based on their current hype+pop. ( We send out generous contracts) =)

3) The fighter’s hype we are looking for at minimum to start is between 125-150, exceptions can be made for fighters who can compensate for having a good amount of popularity.

4) Regular fights will be 3 Rounds-10 minutes. Championship fights 5 Rounds-10minutes.

We are really trying to make this work and get the ball rolling on it, so anyone who has input/idea’s to improve this please do not hesitate to throw your idea out there. Anyone interested please post here or PM so we can get fighters entered and start with the matchups. Here’s my Org:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=1836