which nutrition company is #1?

Syndicate has the most hype. You can find this out on your own by clicking the 'rankings' button in the manager interface.

Let me set this straight... hype ONLY means they spend a lot of money on sponsorships. It has NOTHING to do with the quality of the product. Our buddy Malfredass taught us that lesson... he had crap stuff yet was hyped like a MOFO due to his outlandish and nefarious sponsorships.

If you're asking about the BEST nutrition company, it's not even close. Non Stop Nutrition in Vegas has the highest verified Quality Ratings by far. Tonight he just released a 156+ Stamina product that will allow my guys to spend half as much time on the treadmill as before and cardio won't be an issue after a few weeks. He's got other stuff, all over 150, and best part about Non Stop, he's not settled by sitting on his money.... he always uses it to produce a new, better product.

So I buy his stuff because A) It's the best out there and B) I know my money goes to the NEXT product that will be even better.

He just trumped his own Stamina product because he wanted his guys to gain cardio as fast as possible.

has its been said hype is nothing as far as products go --- its all in the quality

As a guy who makes quality Tshirts only to be surpassed by guys who simply go after sponsorships.... yes, it's obvious. Same in the Supplement game, I've seen 100 quality sups pass guys who have 120 to 150 quality rating sups simply by their ability to go after every Tom, Dick, and Larry.

This isn't an arguement anymore after we saw Attliction go from last to #3 without selling one product.

Which nutrition company has the most hype?

you have to take everything anyone here says with a pinch of salt some people who say blah blah is the best are supporting there friends .

There are some quality products for $35 . i've used both non -stop and synciate and i've been very happy with both of them , but they do charge more than twice as much as everyone else

you have to take everything anyone here says with a pinch of salt some people who say blah blah is the best are supporting there friends .

There are some quality products for $35 . i've used both non -stop and synciate and i've been very happy with both of them , but they do charge more than twice as much as everyone else

do you know how many units NSN has sold? it takes lots of sales to get the money to make a 156 or 150+ product, and these guys selling stuff for 35 are never gonna get there

do you know how many units NSN has sold? it takes lots of sales to get the money to make a 156 or 150+ product, and these guys selling stuff for 35 are never gonna get there

Quite true. And it's a little more absurd to be "blah blah blah" backing a inferior product than it is to be backing the top products.

NSN put out a 156 BECAUSE people have trusted his products and backed him when he was putting out 150's.

It's an investment in your future, either way, through a more than fair sponsorship for your fighter or an awesome product.....what am I going to do? Buy a new pair of shoes with e-money? Funnel the money from one business to another? I only have this one business... and more than anything I LOVE THIS GAME!

The part I don't really like is that I develop products that other people use to beat MY fighters....that sucks!

It's an investment in your future, either way, through a more than fair sponsorship for your fighter or an awesome product.....what am I going to do? Buy a new pair of shoes with e-money? Funnel the money from one business to another? I only have this one business... and more than anything I LOVE THIS GAME!

The part I don't really like is that I develop products that other people use to beat MY fighters....that sucks!

now thats funny...

Funnel is a funny word...

If you know what i mean... :suicide_anim:

He just trumped his own Stamina product because he wanted his guys to gain cardio as fast as possible.

NSN put out a 156 BECAUSE people have trusted his products and backed him when he was putting out 150's.

It doesn't have anything to do with someone else putting a better cardio supplement on the market does it?.Just seems a little odd it comes out a couple days after someone makes a better supplement,probably just purely a coincidence I bet.

Funnel the money from one business to another?

You have mentioned funneling for about the 3rd time so far in less then 24 hours,its almost as if you're wanting someone to ask what you mean by that :rolleyes:.Never knew the competition for supplements were so fierce.

It doesn't have anything to do with someone else putting a better cardio supplement on the market does it?.Just seems a little odd it comes out a couple days after someone makes a better supplement,probably just purely a coincidence I bet.
Rollins said he'd be working on something awesome even before that.

Rollins said he'd be working on something awesome even before that.

The July the 4th sale was the first mention it,word of the 152 cardio supplement was already out by then and on sale so it wasn't before that.The timing just seems too much of a coincidence for it to be just trying to bring out a new product and looks like it was brought out just to compete,besides why cardio?I suppose theres a 33% chance with the good supplements being recovery,strength and cardio but it was cardio to compete with something that came out that was better,not that theres anything wrong with that its perfectly fine and its a smart business move.

Funnel the money from one business to another?

this is very true -- i have yet to even sponsor one of my fighters -- i see plenty of sponsors dishing money out to their own fighters -- nothing wrong with it really, i just dont do it -- although i guess i should -- lol

The timing just seems too much of a coincidence for it to be just trying to bring out a new product and looks like it was brought out just to compete,besides why cardio?
Why Cardio? The point of supplements is to take your training to another level. The greatest factors in training are energy and conditioning levels. The NSN conditioning products can take a fighter from mediocre to elite in under two weeks, allowing one to train like a god damn maniac for the remainder of their career. With anyone else, you could have something with the coincidence thing, but putting out the best product possible has always been the MO of NSN. Rollins has stated it time after time, the sales go to the sponsorships for the guys that support him and putting out the best stuff out there. It's not a gimmick and that's why I use NSN.

It wasn't about that exactly its just there to help the point I was trying to make across,it was about making a way to better compete with the 152 cardio supplement.From what you quoted of me before the first time it was me quoting someone else for their reasons listed for it being made with me asserting it was made for competition in a sarcastic way.I'm not so sure if without the 152 cardio supplement we would even be seeing a 156 cardio supplement or at least not this soon most likely.I was just pointing it was made for competition rather then the reasons listed that I quoted that you quoted me on, that I quoted you on ,that you quoted me on again :P.Just to say it once again,competition is totally fine its not a negative thing,except for the supplemental companies,so please don't take it as an attack on either and in the end the consumer wins :D.

I never took at as an attack, but rather stating it has nothing to do with competition, but rather honoring the promise Rollins gives to users of NSN: You get the best.

I can attest to a phone call a few weeks ago explaining why I couldn't get new sponsorships, and it was the 156 product, so no, it wasn't just to out do them