Just wanting Opinion.

MadDog

Check this out.. lol, I cant see how this happened so fast with my sliders being set the way i had them. Anyway Rocky has sensational, almost popped to elite on Defensive Grap. also he has a better stand up game competent in boxing and Respectable in Punches. I had my sliders set to 70% stand up because of the better stand up game. however Rocky shoots in straight off the bat and gets Submittted early. How did this happen with sensational Def Grap and setting my stand up slider to stay standing at 70%? MAYBE???? Aggression, i had it set to 90%.. Take a Look and tell me what you think. I would like to know how this happened.. Maybe my opponent was Elite status on submissions.. lol.. still i can't understand why he shoots for a takedown as soon as the bell rings. http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=403801 Would just like to hear some feedback on this.. Thx Guys.. Happy tycooning.

Check this out.. lol, I cant see how this happened so fast with my sliders being set the way i had them. Anyway Rocky has sensational, almost popped to elite on Defensive Grap. also he has a better stand up game competent in boxing and Respectable in Punches. I had my sliders set to 70% stand up because of the better stand up game. however Rocky shoots in straight off the bat and gets Submittted early. How did this happen with sensational Def Grap and setting my stand up slider to stay standing at 70%? MAYBE???? Aggression, i had it set to 90%.. Take a Look and tell me what you think. I would like to know how this happened.. Maybe my opponent was Elite status on submissions.. lol.. still i can't understand why he shoots for a takedown as soon as the bell rings. http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=403801 Would just like to hear some feedback on this.. Thx Guys.. Happy tycooning.

70% standing means he will shoot for a takedown, on average, 3 offensive moves out of 10. It's not an actual percentage of how your fighter wants the fight to go, it's about the number of moves he will attempts. In your case, one of those 3 attempts was the first move of the fight. As for the submission, that could be anything. Rocky was much taller and has longer limbs, which makes it easier to get subbed. Machado was also a brown belt, which tells me he likely has good submissions.

• Upvote 1

70% standing means he will shoot for a takedown, on average, 3 offensive moves out of 10. It's not an actual percentage of how your fighter wants the fight to go, it's about the number of moves he will attempts. In your case, one of those 3 attempts was the first move of the fight. As for the submission, that could be anything. Rocky was much taller and has longer limbs, which makes it easier to get subbed. Machado was also a brown belt, which tells me he likely has good submissions.

Agreed on all counts

At maximum, if you want the takedown, I usually go 90% standing, 70% standing is far too little and can gas your fighter out if he keeps failing the takedown

Purple belt with good defensive grappling against a brown belt with for all we know sensational-elite subs...Also he may have better physicals than your guy, and may have better hiddens. If your guy was aggressive on the ground, then for all we know your opponent was just waiting to grab an arm from your over aggressive fighter. Got to remember man, primaries aren't everything. Primaries>Secondaries>Physicals>Hiddens

Pretty straight foward to me, just because you've got sensational striking defence and strong boxing doesnt mean your guy isn't getting KTFO. Same principal. Kinda reminds me of Lesnar vs. Mir the first time. Took Mir down, got subbed, didn't see that coming Brock...

Purple belt with good defensive grappling against a brown belt with for all we know sensational-elite subs...Also he may have better physicals than your guy, and may have better hiddens. If your guy was aggressive on the ground, then for all we know your opponent was just waiting to grab an arm from your over aggressive fighter. Got to remember man, primaries aren't everything. Primaries>Secondaries>Physicals>Hiddens

Intelligence probably trumps most minor disparities in visible stats when it comes to subs tbh.