"The Legend" Kid Torres Fights This Weekend

8 members have voted

1. 1. How Will "The Legend" Win?

• FIrst Round KO/TKO
    • First Round Submission
    • 30-21 Decision

grey...i will fight golden glory with kid torres. you think i'm joking...i'm not. when he's done getting his chin shattered again, we can negotiate the deal perhaps.

and stu, i'm aware youre bringing some scrub from mfc/blitz rio who couldnt win the title there either. this seems to be a trend for all your guys...choking on the big stage. i will accept the fight if it's offered, but i dont think it makes much sense to have a guy who will be on a 3 fight win streak fight a loser. we'll see if you get lucky though.

This , i completly agree.

War kid Torres.

Wat TheFman.

War Buu .

By the way anyone who thing they can beat kid buu is fucking dumb as fuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1yLDearRxA

The goat, the legend of legends, Jacky Chan support you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm issuing a challenge to Junior Dos Santos. You're a pussy if you don't fight me, some random person on the internet who weighs 70 pounds less than you and has never had an MMA match. It'd be quite the embarrassment if I knocked you out. Don't be scared homie.

golden glory has been knocked out 3 times in 4 fights...dont compare him to jds. c'mon bro lets be real. also...this is a game. i'm just saying...you seem to have quite the vendetta against kid torres. i'm down to make the fight if you are, but you seem worried. everyone knows glory's chin is a huge liability by now, i'm sure people wouldnt hold it against you too much when kid KO's him.

he's not gonna have the opportunity when he's getting knocked out every 3 weeks. i'm trying to help you out...not many big fights left for glass glory over there. he's on a fast road to irrelevancy...take the offer while you can.

grey...i will fight golden glory with kid torres. you think i'm joking...i'm not. when he's done getting his chin shattered again, we can negotiate the deal perhaps.

and stu, i'm aware youre bringing some scrub from mfc/blitz rio who couldnt win the title there either. this seems to be a trend for all your guys...choking on the big stage. i will accept the fight if it's offered, but i dont think it makes much sense to have a guy who will be on a 3 fight win streak fight a loser. we'll see if you get lucky though.

It's funny my scrub that couldn't win the title still has better hype+pop than your guy.. So who's facing better opposition??

It will have nothing to do with luck when I beat you.. It will be purely down the fact your a very average manger with a very average stable of fighters.. And that's even after being in the game game 3 years...

See you soon sweetheart...

It's funny my scrub that couldn't win the title still has better hype+pop than your guy.. So who's facing better opposition??

It will have nothing to do with luck when I beat you.. It will be purely down the fact your a very average manger with a very average stable of fighters.. And that's even after being in the game game 3 years...

u could beat him 20 times and he'll still have all the ridiculous excuses. just thought i'd warn u now.

are you insinuating someone has to beat good fighters to get good hype/pop? c'mon bro...people beat up scrubs all the time and build up their hype. you did it and so do a lot of other people.

and j666...refer to my sig. it can happen again if you wish.

Kid Torres made sure to give a little speech post fight, saying 'I\'m surprised Golden Glory can still pronounce my name with all the times his glass jaw has been smashed. He should keep my name out of his mouth, unless he wants me to end his career. '.

kid torres will be on supernova april 1st. he's waiting for ekaku or golden glory to step up and fight him. will either show?

infact...i will give whoever grows a pair first 50k.

• Downvote 3