Fight Accepted, but fighter is injured/cut

Qrash

I think they're different, but I'm really not sure. Either way, a 1-day injury and/or cut shouldn't have a huge impact. It'll still affect the fighter, like he might re-cut or whatever, but I've been told a 1 day injury isn't terrible and won't matter a whole lot.

this isnt real life people, just because you are a day away from being completely healed doesnt mean that you are 95% alright. This is a game, it is possible that the game registers injury as an injury and not an ever increasing stat... it might not matter whether its 1 day or 17 days.

this isnt real life people, just because you are a day away from being completely healed doesnt mean that you are 95% alright. This is a game, it is possible that the game registers injury as an injury and not an ever increasing stat... it might not matter whether its 1 day or 17 days.

Mike himself has said that the number of days left of an injury decides the effect it has on fight performance.