worst fucking movie ever

was the mist the stephen king one, where they're in a grocery store for most of the movie?

Yep and the ending sucks to its super depressing as the guy kills his whole family not really a great ending

Yep and the ending sucks to its super depressing as the guy kills his whole family not really a great ending

The ending of The Mist was a bit.. so and so. I can see it being one that works, but the first time I saw that movie I just facepalmed. He shoots his son and the others, and 10 seconds later the mist dissapears and the army comes rolling by. I've seen worse movies though

***Sits down to enjoy a movie he's heard some good things about.....The Mist.***

AWE FUCK!

I thought the mist was good .... the end was extremely dark though

a film I hate is pans labrynth , what a waste of 2 hours

I can see why you dislike it, its not conventional. But the fancy visuals and my add made it a enjoyable experience

I can see why you dislike it, its not conventional. But the fancy visuals and my add made it a enjoyable experience

I just didn't get it , IMHO the plot was undesirable , the characters annoying , the twists unexistant and I didn't care about what was going on which is a insta fail for tv or film tbh

Really guys? Nobody is gonna say Twilight? None of the movies you guys have mentioned made me mad that I had sat down and watched them. Twilight sure as fuck did.

The ending of The Mist was a bit.. so and so. I can see it being one that works, but the first time I saw that movie I just facepalmed. He shoots his son and the others, and 10 seconds later the mist dissapears and the army comes rolling by. I've seen worse movies though

It is a really awful ending. I remember watching it and just being all "So stupid, if he would have just waited 1 more minute everything would have been fine".

I definitely don't like Twilight, but they're definitely not the worst movies I've ever seen. They're watchable.

The Exorcist II: The Heretic was garbage.

There are a slew of National Lampoon movies that are just awful, like Dorm Daze

The Passion of the Christ, or as I prefer to call it, A Nice Jewish Man Getting Torturned for Two Hours

Doom

Worst movie that I've ever seen though, probably Ready 2 Rumble.

Drive was also horrible horrible horrible. :suicide_anim:

Could not agee more. I was screaming at the TV for half the fucking movie. Sucked monkey asshole.

some movies are so bad they're good, or are totally under the radar and essentially harmless. blair witch had absolutely ZERO redeeming qualities and scammed millions of people into watching it. truly the greatest robbery/scam in the history of the silver screen.

I absolutely loved the Blair Witch... best horror/thriller film ever!

As for movies that are so bad they're good, check out most of the stuff MST3k has covered over the years.

MST3K was/is the bomb. For some movies that was so bad it's good, watch Nosferatu, Plan 9 from Outer Space, or Bad Taste (Steve Jackson's first feature. You can tell he knew he couldn't make a good movie with the budget he had so he just made the movie ridiculous. Actually a lot of fun if you have a bunch of friends over. Actually all these movies are.)

I would say Steel Magnolias is the worst ever, my wife got me to watch it with her when we first got married and 16 years later I am still not recovered! Another is For Keeps, never watch either of them. You will not be the same. After those to she lost all rights to pick movies! :suicide_anim:

Amen... terrible movies. Although, not as horrifying as the movie that Cathy Bates came running out of the hut in South America or where ever Naked and covered in mud! Some things cannot be unseen. It was truly horrific. I wanted to rip my eyes out, but I was so busy dry heaving that I couldn't grab them.

how could you guys forget lost highway thats horrible. the mist also sucks but the ending is the best ever.

Oh my God that movie sucked. But my sister made a "Directors cut version where she woiuld fast forward through shit whil narrating, or skip scenes and it was actually pretty interesting. Of course the movie is also only about 12 minutes long once all the such was elminated. The scene with the mob guy in his car though where he berates that asshole for tailgating was a Fucking Brilliant peice of filmamking right there!

twilight sucks balls , so does real steel , big juicy balls

Never saw any of them. I heard about sparking vampires and saw that douche rocket that plays the lead and was like.. nope I can live the rest of my life without ever seeing that movie and be just fine.

That's the whole point and reason why I LOVE that ending, Lol.

The ending to the Mist was FUCKING AMAZING!!! I loved it. The movie as a whole though was a steamy pile of shit. I would have sot that annoying fucking bible thumping cbomb right in the face in front of everyone and asked if anyone else wanted to pray to God for help. Cause the next mother fucker that said anything about the lord saying us or whatever I would fucking murdr and then eat! Fuch I wanted her to die so bad!

As for my least favorite movie of all time... Star Wars Revenge of the Sith. Fuck did that movie make me want to murder people! I would rather beat my cock with a sledgehammer, slice my balls open with a razor blade and dip my nuts in Dave's Insanity Sauce while sliding up and down on a razor wire dildo then watch that piece of shit again! I literally asked them at the theater if they would refund my money just because it sucked so bad. I was PISSED!

new movie , hunger games , what the fuck was that shit fucking tits wank cbomb faggot

it felt like a woodpecker was on my cock and someone stool an electric drill up my Fuckin ass

jeeze

Pretty decent flick, I thought.

Any movie with Tom no acting skills cruise in it is always the worst movie. This guy has nO acting skills. The only thing I give him he baged Kate homes and that I'm not too sure of.

new movie , hunger games , what the fuck was that shit fucking tits wank cbomb faggot

it felt like a woodpecker was on my cock and someone stool an electric drill up my Fuckin ass

jeeze

i got dragged to see this yesterday. it certainly wasn't good, but i would rather watch it on repeat for 24 hours instead of watching the twilight movies once.