weight difference

ispa11

i haven't done any actual testing, and i'm sure there are people that have, so if anyone knows what i'm about to post is incorrect then please correct it:

taller than opponent = easier to land headshots from striking distance (and knees to the head in clinch), easier to do counter striking, easier to get taken down and submitted.

shorter than opponent = a bit more KO power, harder to get submitted, harder to get taken down, harder to land headshots, harder to do counters.

heavier = slower but more powerful

lighter = faster but less powerful

i haven't done any actual testing, and i'm sure there are people that have, so if anyone knows what i'm about to post is incorrect then please correct it:

taller than opponent = easier to land headshots from striking distance (and knees to the head in clinch), easier to do counter striking, easier to get taken down and submitted.

shorter than opponent = a bit more KO power, harder to get submitted, harder to get taken down, harder to land headshots, harder to do counters.

This is what I've always understood as well.

doesn't it impact your physical tickers ? or is that just a coincedence that you can end up with a low ticker for a short guys agility later than a tall guy

doesn't it impact your physical tickers ? or is that just a coincedence that you can end up with a low ticker for a short guys agility later than a tall guy

i'm not aware of height or weight affecting tickers in any way. as far as i know they are only affected by age, skill level, and aptitude.