Maximum skills

Mentor

Is 110 the maximum any fighter can have in a skill? If it is not, what is? Also one other thing, do skills develop slower as you go up (in other words getting from 0-10 punching is easier than getting from 20-30) or do skills develop evenly over all ranges?

150 is the max. I'm not certain about the rate of skill growth, but I believe it depends on the disparity between the current rating and the rating of the coach/training partner

it would also be limited to your fighters learning ability. Some fighters have a hidden attribute that makes them learn slower i think.

Is there anyway to see your fighter's stats or do you just guesstimate based on the word's associated with a particular skill?

There's a skill value list in the tycoon wikipedia.

link

, do skills develop slower as you go up (in other words getting from 0-10 punching is easier than getting from 20-30) or do skills develop evenly over all ranges?

i'd like to know that bit too .

there is one line that say if skills are really really sometimes you are wasting your time trying to improve them