Euro Premier League Season 3 Announcement

Updated opening post with the interested managers and any confirmed fighters. Please can people let me know if you are still interested and confirm fighters.

The proposed start date is the 16th of May.

Still taking entries as I can't see all the guys saying they were interested, entering.

• 2 weeks later...

Was gutted when Bo told me he was probably out as he really bought into the whole concept last season. Hopefully you can find a way to get in.

Fingers crossed for Jax too.

Was gutted when Bo told me he was probably out as he really bought into the whole concept last season. Hopefully you can find a way to get in.

Fingers crossed for Jax too.

It's not that I don't want to, but all my damn fighters get injured for 15 days, even when they score a first round KO. I've been tracking their injury statuses specifically for this tournament. The only guy I have that doesn't get injured weighs 140 pounds

I'll chuck in Rolen Spliffs to this, hopefully this can be his last run at fame and do me and his old manager proud.

I'll ask Gable closer to the event if he can get the ok :)

Nice one beastside, please confirm asap please.

Can everyone please start making their fighters available from their current contracts so I can start sending out the EPL deals.

Thanks in advance.