Euro Premier League Season 3 Announcement

With the recent changes to the engine, I have to withdraw my fighter from the tourney without any replacement - basically none of my guys are capable of fighting for the next half a year.

Why?

Iv had enough of being completely unable to stop takedown spam, so I need to get TDO and subs on my guys. Thats half a year at least.

With the recent changes to the engine, I have to withdraw my fighter from the tourney without any replacement - basically none of my guys are capable of fighting for the next half a year.

That's disappointing, thanks anyway.

If you were able to fight without TD Def up to now, it's a pretty telling sign that the engine needed the tweaks it got.

If you were able to fight without TD Def up to now, it's a pretty telling sign that the engine needed the tweaks it got.

The worst TD def among my fighters is sens, almost everyone has sens- to elite--. But apparently thats not enough for a wonderful+ wrestler with almost elite across physicals to stop a superb wrestler, even when hes winning the striking - http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=443621 . Sounds like the right time to quit the game.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=26596

Fuck it I'll jump in and fight for free Scotty, I owe you after the last EPL (which I so would have won with my old fighters Lmao)

Not much hope of winning but what the hell it'll be a good test for me as I've never fought with this guy so I have no clue if he can cut the mustard! Last fight in 5 days then he is a FA

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=26596

Fuck it I'll jump in and fight for free Scotty, I owe you after the last EPL (which I so would have won with my old fighters Lmao)

Not much hope of winning but what the hell it'll be a good test for me as I've never fought with this guy so I have no clue if he can cut the mustard! Last fight in 5 days then he is a FA

Mike Towers, ladies and gentlemen!

Lets check on his injury hidden.

Mike Towers, ladies and gentlemen!

Lets check on his injury hidden.

Would a 170 pound ground fighter stand any chance in this tournament? I have someone available, but I don't want to commit to losing 15 fights if weight makes that much of a difference.

Would a 170 pound ground fighter stand any chance in this tournament? I have someone available, but I don't want to commit to losing 15 fights if weight makes that much of a difference.

I don't think that the general view that weight doesn't have a significant impact has changed.

Let me know asap, as fixtures coming soon.