have did this happen ? :/

Why would I do a rematch with a guy I just KO'ed in under a minute? Tell you what, train him some, beat a couple people, then maybe I will help him get some sleep again. Sound like a plan, Sugar pants?

dont be scared homie

dont be scared homie

You are so sweet, first you call me stupid, then say I play with myself, now you call me homie! Thank you for saying you are sorry Sugar Pants. I still say fight someone else, when they KO you, you will see. What good will it do for me to KO you again, then we have to go through all this again.

You are so sweet, first you call me stupid, then say I play with myself, now you call me homie! Thank you for saying you are sorry Sugar Pants. I still say fight someone else, when they KO you, you will see. What good will it do for me to KO you again, then we have to go through all this again.

stop crying just take it like a man and fight me !

That is why my guy Boubeez is a sparbot now! I understand, but he is to big of a DICK to not mess with.

i dont care about your fucking fighters just fight me you weak fuck!

one why or another i will take that fight and slap you around !

ok i need to go to sleep i hope mike will look at tell me what went wrong in that fight because this shit doest look serious to me !

one why or another i will take that fight and slap you around !

ok i need to go to sleep i hope mike will look at tell me what went wrong in that fight because this shit doest look serious to me !

Come on are you for real? Mike has enough to do without messing with you, man your fighter has crap hiddens, I was not that agrresive, or that high damage. Cut the guy and move on. But if you dont believe me, fight someone else to prove it. Man you are a DICK. I started trying to be nice, but fuck that. Lets just let this be done.

Ever think that maybe your opponent had even higher punches, and even high striking d etc??? It is possible man. and just because your opponent countered doesnt mean that he was automatically countering more than you and you were more aggressive. For all you know the other guy WAS 80-90% aggression and just landed a counter or two. What was your guys damage set like? And what is his speed and stuff like? Too many variables to say the engine is broken or something like that...

Outslidered :(

The only logical answer here must be that the game is broken...OR Mike has changed the game so that it screws you over for trying to sue him???

And for all you know Humors he went 80% damage, please stop complaining about the fight engine

Wish i was a mindreader too...

His primaries arent THAT high, and theres these weird things called hiddens aswell which play a BIG part in how successful a fighter is. Again Humors, for all you know he has high KO power and your guy has NO chin. You can NEVER know that. He might have better stats than your guy! it's possible you know. Your guy got crushed, stop complaining and get on with the game.

And then.... And then........ And then.....

Geez... I thought I was the only Stu Pidasol... But you clearly have got me covered ;)

This thread is hilarious. And Humors, there is seriously no mystery here and nothing needs to be analyzed. We've all had projects that turned out to be duds. Your fighter is clearly lacking in hiddens. Obviously his chin is low (even if you picked granite chin on creation, it's still possible that your fighter can be easily knocked out by someone with heavy hands, even if you have sens strike d) but your fighter may also have low confidence and heart (both of which would make him easier to KO). Mike really doesn't need to waste his time on this. In fact, it's unreasonable and selfish to expect it. It is precisely fights like these that make the game great. It sucks to lose when you're the favourite, but damn does it feel sweet to win when you're the underdog. We've all been in your situation, fortunately most of us don't start topics devoted to complaining about results and name calling.

And why should you get an immediate rematch? You got your ass beat. You need to earn a rematch.

But please, carry on with the pointless name calling and unreadable posts, it really is helping your case :yeahright:

Relax, we all got share of tough losses. My granite chin got KOed twice under 2 minutes; other project made 3 moves in 1 minute under 70% agressiveness (low confidence?) but in other fight made 9 moves with 60% counter. Things are relative in this game when you measure performance with 1 fight. It's all about learning your fighter pros and cons. And adapt to it if you can...

Get rid of total scrubs (no chin is most severe) but other then that, if you DO manage to find that balance you will be more pleased with your fighter and his accomplishments as you will know it is YOU that made him do it, despite his limitations, and not his uberhiddens.

Or you can cry,moan,complain and search for excuses in anyone else instead of yourself (or your fighter).

all this stress yesterday i even forgot to set up training :(

but still i am requesting for rematch and fellow tycooners help me in getting it because i want to get shit done !

all this stress yesterday i even forgot to set up training :(

but still i am requesting for rematch and fellow tycooners help me in getting it because i want to get shit done !

I already sent the org a message, I told them I would not do a rematch till you fought a couple other guys, that way you would see the glass chin and stop this.

I already sent the org a message, I told them I would not do a rematch till you fought a couple other guys, that way you would see the glass chin and stop this.

haha you scared