Jigoro Jr challenges STP OR BOMB SQUAD

I think Dwayne has a crush on Bankrupt.

Na, i just hate when people pull a Nick Diaz. Get their ass kicked then call them a bitch like it never happened.

Yeah, but can you blame him? He's dreamy.

New show starring me, Dwayne and Bank: 'I Dream of Cecil Peoples'.

Only if Cecil People will make a cameo appearance. The ratings will be huge with Cecil coming off his blockbuster movie "I call it as i think i see it".

Na, i just hate when people pull a Nick Diaz. Get their ass kicked then call them a bitch like it never happened.

Well, If I remember correctly the agreement they had was for the best of five. You can't win two of those fights, and then not finish the agreement. For all we know Bank could of won the last three fights and won the series. But Jacky wasn't going to allow that to happen.

Apparently, Jacky has agreed to a fight, so it's a moot point now.

So, keep on keeping on! I'm sure Bank will come around eventually and you guys can get married and adopt some lovely kids.

Well, If I remember correctly the agreement they had was for the best of five. You can't win two of those fights, and then not finish the agreement. For all we know Bank could of won the last three fights and won the series. But Jacky wasn't going to allow that to happen.

So, keep on keeping on! I'm sure Bank will come around eventually and you guys can get married and adopt some lovely kids.

Ive two kids already no need to adopt. Which is good cause apparently Dwaynes shooting more blanks than the Terminator. :o

Only if Cecil People will make a cameo appearance. The ratings will be huge with Cecil coming off his blockbuster movie "I call it as i think i see it".

I dont know man, Im allergic to seeing eye dogs.

NO duh genius i said as much already. There is a thing called class. There are better ways to go about getting the fights. Bank has done nothing to show he will even come close to winning even 1 fight. IMO Jacky was nice enough to give him the fights he got when he had nothing to gain by beating Bank anyway. I hope Bank does beat him but if he gets beat the rest of the fights as i believe he will. It will be derserved for being an ass about getting the rest of the fights.

Lmao. Well stop being a tool. There are hundreds of other top managers to try to beat. Yet you follow Jacky around like a little dog barking at every turn. It gets old so I speak up.

I got an idea. Since you think Jacky is a cheater and you really think you can beat him. How about if you don't beat him you have to change all your fighters name to Junior versions of his fighters. For example Bomb Sqaud Jr, Machida Coward Jr, etc hahaha

• Upvote 2

Brain, you seem like a pretty intelligent guy. Even though I often disagree with you. Such is life. But why do you always come into threads and shit on people for no reason? You are the equivalent of a smart Jackie. It's getting to the point where people hate to see your posts. I'm not trolling you or trying to be a dick. I'm not even going to respond to what you have to say to this. (Unlike Chuck) :smile_anim: I'm just saying I would love to see you use your intelligence for good, instead of to constantly shit on people.

• Upvote 1

Brain, you seem like a pretty intelligent guy. Even though I often disagree with you. Such is life. But why do you always come into threads and shit on people for no reason? You are the equivalent of a smart Jackie. It's getting to the point where people hate to see your posts. I'm not trolling you or trying to be a dick. I'm not even going to respond to what you have to say to this. (Unlike Chuck) :smile_anim: I'm just saying I would love to see you use your intelligence for good, instead of to constantly shit on people.

Where do i "Shit" on anyone? I give Bankrupt a hard time because i know him in real life and he is very annoying especially when it comes to this game. In this case i felt Bank was again beig a sore loser something i believe he has often shown IRL. He wants to make a name for himself in the game and tried to use Jacky. When he lost it made him mad and he start acting like a child calling Jacky names. The reason Bankrupt quit the game is because i refused to give him a fight with my guy after i had already told him my skills and my slidders. He threw a fit, started a fight and called me names, then quit the game. He is a very strange guy. He used to be cool but he change over the last few years. That said i dont mistreat anyone on this forum or this game. I am very opinionated and i sometimes come off very abrasive without meaning too on some subjects. I do get a little pissed if someone is rude to me and may not respond the most appropriate way. But i dont shit on anyone and have never really have any problems with anyone but a couple people in the many years on this game. Im sorry that you feel me calling out someone who is bullying someone on the forum is "shitting on them". But i was tired of his cry baby tactics to bully people into getting his way.

• Upvote 1

Where do i "Shit" on anyone? I give Bankrupt a hard time because i know him in real life and he is very annoying especially when it comes to this game. In this case i felt Bank was again beig a sore loser something i believe he has often shown IRL. He wants to make a name for himself in the game and tried to use Jacky. When he lost it made him mad and he start acting like a child calling Jacky names. The reason Bankrupt quit the game is because i refused to give him a fight with my guy after i had already told him my skills and my slidders. He threw a fit, started a fight and called me names, then quit the game. He is a very strange guy. He used to be cool but he change over the last few years. That said i dont mistreat anyone on this forum or this game. I am very opinionated and i sometimes come off very abrasive without meaning too on some subjects. I do get a little pissed if someone is rude to me and may not respond the most appropriate way. But i dont shit on anyone and have never really have any problems with anyone but a couple people in the many years on this game. Im sorry that you feel me calling out someone who is bullying someone on the forum is "shitting on them". But i was tired of his cry baby tactics to bully people into getting his way.

Wow.....

• Downvote 1

Then maybe he shouldn't have quit. I have been asked 3 times in PM why he quit and felt it was best to post here since he didn't bother telling anyone. He left a lot of people hanging and they deserve an answer.

• Upvote 1