Advice on Getting Contracts

royp777

Hey, everyone!

I'm a new VIP manager and I'm just starting to get a couple of guys trained enough that I feel comfortable starting to put them out there.

So what's your best advice on getting a fighter a contract?

What's a fair amount for a 1-0-0 fighter?

What should I look for in an organization?

What is an organization looking for from me?

Hey, everyone!

I'm a new VIP manager and I'm just starting to get a couple of guys trained enough that I feel comfortable starting to put them out there.

1: PM Org Owners

2: Depending on the managers experience and fighter hype but for 1-0-0 I wouldn't sign for less than 200/300 for 3 fights max. You could get way more though depending on the market of fighters in your city

3: Most Important thing is an active and fair owner.(for me anyway)

4: Sign in at least once every 3 days, accept or decline fight offers quickly, when you contact them don't type "My fighter wants a fight" include your fighters name and number in all PM's

1- Just ask org owners, post in the thread dedicated to those who are looking for contracts or get your fighters some hype by winning fights, like this he will be on top of the list when owners are searching for fighters.

2- I think 300/300 is good for a 1-0 fighter, it can depend like the other poster said.

3- Look that it is active so you can get fights. You can also look for organizations that are doing more like doing tourneys, posting news, etc

4- Be active, respond to fight offers quickly, make weight, post in smack talk thread, etc.

My advice? Don't join an org early.

You have 10 fighters. Alternate them. 5 for 1 week, 5 for the next. Find cheap gyms with brand new equipment and wear the hell out of them, not the coaches. Take two QFC fights for each guy throughout a month and try to finish your opponents. Training and resting is just as important as fighting. Then you can get great sponsorships (Firebird Designs and Non-Stop Nutrition give some good deals after first fights), a good gym, a much better deal, and do better in that Org (hold off on those 3 until after the 2nd fight).

Yeah, that's what I plan on doing. I'm easy to work with so that should help a lot. Thanks for the tip.

I know one org Terry has already made an extremely favorable impression on.

:shades: