Congrats Led Naira (58270)

Skizz81

Led Naira now known as Umberto Sotto

You read it in the title, Congrats. You sir are ruining this game for me. He took it upon himself to farm $1,009,814.49 tonight alone fom the free agency market. How in the hell can this even be considered to be fair or allowed? This is so much worse than anything Zyd did. The money needs to be taken from him plain and simple. Keep in mind this douchebag does this everyday. this just happened to be the robbery of the game Id say so far and his big pay day.

Here's the breakdown

Damion Skye (1731) $122,400.85

John Strife (10055) $126,741.42

Stuart Wray (19959)$183,524.06

Cedric Daniels (20633) $144,328.59

Carter Pewterschmidt (23435) $171,310.30

Paavo Smith (29225) $98,194.25

Jin Shotokahn (49435) $163,315.02

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Hes just going to clean out their bank accounts and release them, that's the issue. If he kept the fighters I wouldn't care that he got all that cash. There is no good reason for that. Why should anyone want to actually follow the rules when people do stuff like this to get ahead? $1 million is more than most Orgs make in 6-12 months. How can you not see an issue with this?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You mean, he's picking up fa's who have money? If so, how is that wrong?

This. Last time I looked it wasn't against the rules. Pretty damn smart if you ask me.

• Upvote 1

Just curious, but how and why would you notice this if you weren't attempting to do the same thing yourself? Wouldn't it make it easier for you to get the fighters in a week or so if they didnt have any money? Might scare some managers off of them......

Just curious, but how and why would you notice this if you weren't attempting to do the same thing yourself? Wouldn't it make it easier for you to get the fighters in a week or so if they didnt have any money? Might scare some managers off of them......

good point skinny

Was thinking exactly the same thing....

I went to pick up one of MikefromPSU's fighters either last week or 2 weeks ago, Emmanuel I think his name was. I missed out on him to Led. Then I noticed how he picks up and drops the fighters the same day. When it came to these guys, there was one of the Barreto's fighters I wanted for a bjj tourney coming up. I noticed he dropped his whole roster so I was checking out each fighter he dropped, and saw the bank accounts and put it in my notepad and figured Led would scam the cash. Also I have a full roster of 15 fighters, so no, I didn't even have a claim on any of these guys. I actually earn my cash the correct way by running an Org.

• Downvote 1

Led isn't doing anything against the rules of the game at all by doing this. (He's actually making Mike more money) I must agree with the others as well though....you wouldn't have noticed this unless you were trying to do the same thing. Org owners actually can make $1,000,000 much faster than you think. The only thing is that a lot of the money made also goes back into signing fighters.

I don't want these fighters at all. My issue is with this guy being able to pick up these fighters for cash then drop them. Everyone got pissed at Zyd for working the system and using cans of his friend to move up rank and earn cash the easy way through his Org. How is this any different? He is abusing the system in place of Free agency for cash.

• Upvote 1

Hes just going to clean out their bank accounts and release them, that's the issue. If he kept the fighters I wouldn't care that he got all that cash. There is no good reason for that. Why should anyone want to actually follow the rules when people do stuff like this to get ahead? $1 million is more than most Orgs make in 6-12 months. How can you not see an issue with this?

are you joking 6 months!? i make that in 1

• Downvote 1

I don't see a problem with this at all... Best of luck for Led who is actually following the rules and not creating an org and spamming fights to generate excess money and inflating the money market here within Tycoon.

I don't see a problem with this at all... Best of luck for Led who is actually following the rules and not creating an org and spamming fights to generate excess money and inflating the money market here within Tycoon.

OP is just mad he didnt get that cash

• Downvote 1