STP is unbeatable

jacky67

Since STP is #2 weightclass i don't care at all about his hype.

I could fight the #3 weightclass become #2 then one weeks after the #6 will fight the #3 and become #2instead of me.

I dunno man, Tonal seems to be able to keep #1 P4P happily. And he does it while fighting in two different weightclasses.

Maybe his idea of fighting often and fighting the best has some merits?

• Upvote 1

I would rather see Bomb Squad vs Tonal. But STP vs Tonal would be entertaining also.

There are fighters out there who can beat Tonal. It's just a matter of if they will or not.

I would not be shocked if Snake beat him. I would pick Tonal, but Snake is a badass and Jacky is a great manager, despite all the outlying things that go on in-game and on the forums. Once that cage closes, all the other nonsense floats away and it's just two fighters and two managers vs each other.

• Downvote 1

As I said in the other thread Snake has been sent an offer by Gamma so it's up to him. Imo Bomb was the clear #2 lhw but now that he lost Jacky got the match up he wants (as usual).

Snake vs Tonal = Mayweather vs Pacquiao

---

unfortunately, both scenarios are very similar when it comes to dealing with their managers and trying to make a fight happen.

To make a fight happen with Tonal, you basically just need to have the ranking and get it straightened with GAMMA. For STP, I'm not sure what Jacky requires.

As I said in the other thread Snake has been sent an offer by Gamma so it's up to him. Imo Bomb was the clear #2 lhw but now that he lost Jacky got the match up he wants (as usual).

You should be more careul when u say BS about STP, for what i know tonal didn't mannage to finish Keynes but STP did.

PS/i asked u that fight 4 months ago, remember?

I never asked u a fight with bomb squad.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To make a fight happen with Tonal, you basically just need to have the ranking and get it straightened with GAMMA. For STP, I'm not sure what Jacky requires.

I've found both GAMMA and Deamus are incredibly easy to work with as far as arranging super fights.

Just fight and show everyone STP is truly unbeatable. I'm sure many orgs around Tycoon would be pleased to pay you a ton and give you enough time to train for the fight. I'd personally give you a fortune to make it happen. In it for you? A great fight - yet another chance to show us you're the best, and a great money maker.

So you had an issue fighting Snake is that?

4 months ago u gave ur words to fight Snake and then u asked a fight against Bomb Squad !?!?

Pussy move.

You're imagining things. I asked for Bomb Squad because imo he was the top lhw at the time and it would have been a great fight and I'm sure many would agree with me seeing the people he beat. The offer is out there now so let's fight and stop the bs.

• Upvote 1

You're imagining things. I asked for Bomb Squad because imo he was the top lhw at the time and it would have been a great fight and I'm sure many would agree with me seeing the people he beat. The offer is out there now so let's fight and stop the bs.

Obvs ur more willing to fight when STP is the favorite and ur fighter the underdog.

I totally understand you, you must be happy to challenge the greatest LHW in the game.

• Downvote 1

Jacky doesnt deserve the privilege and honor of fighting Tonal. You have given him chances and he responds by being brash, rude and abrasive. Move on. Fight Emperor Norton, the guy who beat Bomb Squad.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think this would actually be a really good fight. Both good stand up fighters, Tonal can also take guys down and finish them real quick with his gnp, but Snake also has the potential to catch Tonal with a sub and can get the best of him standing with his long reach. Very intriguing match up...one of the more exciting matchups that this game has seen (if it happens) . Two great managers with their best fighters going at it.Hype leading up the fight would be cool too. a lot of people would be interested in this fight...which is good in general.