Can't Rate an Org.

HumanGoing

I just decided to check my satisfaction ratings in all the orgs I'm contracted to and I noticed there is one org. I'm not allowed to rate. For some reason I'm unable to give any rating to Aggressive Damage, instead of a drop down feild for the rating I get a message that says "can't rate as the org owner is family/friend." The thing is, I have absolutely no relationship with the org owner. We are not friends or family in real life. Is there some reason for this?

I just decided to check my satisfaction ratings in all the orgs I'm contracted to and I noticed there is one org. I'm not allowed to rate. For some reason I'm unable to give any rating to Aggressive Damage, instead of a drop down feild for the rating I get a message that says "can't rate as the org owner is family/friend." The thing is, I have absolutely no relationship with the org owner. We are not friends or family in real life. Is there some reason for this?

lol maybe out of some crazy coincidence you and him have signed on from the same public place before (like a library). Definitely unlikely, but if you really don't know them it seems like the only explanation. Unless it's an error.