Kid Torres Calls for Immediate Rematch...

....with n time limit and no referee. martel left the cage with a bloody face and 13 days of injury, and went directly to the hospital. where did kid torres go? he went and did shots of patron with his amigos minutes after the fight. nothing new here....judges screw kid over again. martel knows he would never fight kid again after this.

• Downvote 9

look at it this way f-can, since torres lost by decision, he actually has something complain about, had his chin shattered (again) you would almost certainly have to stfu

Nah, he'll weasel his way out of it saying Torres didn't get subbed, or if he got KO'ed in less than 2 minutes he was "robbed" again, etc. Excuses no matter the outcome of Kid Torres losing. He won't take his loss like a man.

Nah, he'll weasel his way out of it saying Torres didn't get subbed, or if he got KO'ed in less than 2 minutes he was "robbed" again, etc. Excuses no matter the outcome of Kid Torres losing. He won't take his loss like a man.

I know he is one of the most annoying people in this game.....maybe i should create a thread proclaiming my 25 yo creation (now 30 yo) is the GOAT so i can feel special too /end joke

I know he is one of the most annoying people in this game.....maybe i should create a thread proclaiming my 25 yo creation (now 30 yo) is the GOAT so i can feel special too /end joke

i annoy you and i still dont know who you are.

I'M AMAZING

once again...dont like the thread, gtfo bro. simple.

oh and your 25 year old hasnt held syn titles on two different occasions, as well as the belt that would become the blitz rio belt. know what else you lack, bro?

http://mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/weightG.jpg

now once again...GTFO

thanks bro

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

oh im soooooooooooo scared of your #1 weight class trophy mommy i need my blanky!!!!!! /end sarcasm

talk when your fighter actually cracks the top 100 p4p

no, your not amazing because you annoying me yet you dont know who i am, you annoy me because your a whiny little prick who loves attention and will do anything to get it. has torres done some okay things in the cage? sure, is he the GOAT? FUCK NO.

Talk when you beat tonal or kane.

until then, go complain elsewhere about how much you got "robbed" when torres got his ass kicked to the curb by Martel who was supposedly beneath him, way to show how awesome you are bro.

• Upvote 2

Surprised the cowardly Martel decided to throw a lot of kicks to emulate the great Kid Torres instead of doing what he used to and spam head punches like a gotard.