Gym cleanliness

tygfasy

20 per fighter right... thanks man. Will change it.

You don't need that much it's overkill....

It's $1 per fighter, per session... $10 would have been good before the training changes as fighters were resting at least once per week...

$12 is the number you would be looking at now to be absolutely safe, but you may get away with 11 depending on gym type and if fighters are resting before fights.

• Upvote 1

Some ppl really are strict with the costs lol. I mean whether it's $10, $12, $15/week/fighter doesn't make a big difference even if you have 300 fighters in your gym. ;P

Well it does... $15 @ 300 fighters means 3 * 300 = $900 out of pocket each week, which is quite a lot for a struggling gym owner.

It's pretty simple... It will never cost you more than $12 per fighter

Well it does... $15 @ 300 fighters means 3 * 300 = $900 out of pocket each week, which is quite a lot for a struggling gym owner.

It's pretty simple... It will never cost you more than $12 per fighter

There is so many ways to cover that HUUUGE $900 gap these days that I just cannot agree with you. Plus there is not very many gyms with 300 fighters.

I mean for example (just one): write _a recap_ for some org and get 5-15k and you're covered for a while.

There is so many ways to cover that HUUUGE $900 gap these days that I just cannot agree with you. Plus there is not very many gyms with 300 fighters.

I mean for example (just one): write _a recap_ for some org and get 5-15k and you're covered for a while.

That was an example but to continue on with that example...

$20 per fighter in a weights and cardio gym... @ $12 per session for cleaning that's $8 per week profit per fighter... With 300 fighters that's a profit of $2400 per week... That's not taking into consideration equip which needs replacing every ~3 weeks for $3000...

So you can see how the 900 is quite a bit.