New Managers beware....

New Managers a great place to start your fighters career is in an ID restricted org, there are plenty of them around Tycoon but please beware as not all of them are exactly as they seem.

Some unscrupulous managers will draw you in under the pretence of you fighting a certain ID range of fighters they will sign your fighters to crappy contracts and then feed your guys to the wolves...

The easiest way to avoid this is just check out some of the fighters in the org, generally the higher ranked ones that will tell you all you need to know...

Here is an example of a bad ID restricted org - Really this org should be and open org...

150K + org

Yet out of the top 10 fighters in the org only 2 of them meet the ID restriction, yep that is right only 2 out of the top 10 are over the 150K limit...

However not all org owners are out there to screw you over, in actual fact some of the ID restricted org owners will go out of their way to enure that you the new users to this game get an enjoyable experience from the get go...

Here is an example of a good ID restricted org.....

100K + org

And guess what the top 10 fighters in the org are all 100K+... There are good ones out there you just have to do a bit of research..

Just a little fun fact about the org listed above in 587 fights there has only been 1, yep that's right 1 fight with a 1 fighter that wasn't 100K+... And both managers wanted teh fight to happen

So if you are looking for a decent contract in a REAL ID restricted org send me a PM... Because we won't screw you over like Team Thomas Fight Club

• Upvote 2

Has Brookins ever addressed this?
<BR>I don't think so but Im not sure either. It seems all he does here in the forums is hogging all the -1 or something. :E ps. He did report his org some time ago to the list of ID restricted orgs but I have now removed it.

Has Brookins ever addressed this?

We've had quite a disagreement in the alliance chat abut this, and basically this is what he had to say when i asked him to justify himself

jbrookins] [2012-04-05 04:59:25] : Yes, matter of fact you should know exactly how hard it is to do legit being a fellow Org owner, especially with all the ID res orgs in NY....lowland no its not cheating, if it was I would never have done it because it's breaking the rules and would get my acc banned. You're quite silly mate

[beastside] [2012-04-05 04:55:31] : Jon it's cheating, it's wrong to begin with and the fact that your org is a 150k+ ID one makes it even worse. It's just wrong. Is it THAT difficult to do it legit, and not try and find loopholes that you know are shady?

So no he hasn't really answered anything

However not all org owners are out there to screw you over, in actual fact some of the ID restricted org owners will go out of their way to enure that you the new users to this game get an enjoyable experience from the get go...

Here is an example of a good ID restricted org.....

100K + org

Stu I know your intentions are well, but I would've picked an org other then your own. Now I understand where you are coming from because I run an ID restricted org as well and I try to set up as fair of match ups as possible.

On a side note, I trust Stu completely and his org is legit.

Stu I know your intentions are well, but I would've picked an org other then your own. Now I understand where you are coming from because I run an ID restricted org as well and I try to set up as fair of match ups as possible.

On a side note, I trust Stu completely and his org is legit.

I used my org as I know the history of it as I had it from scratch.. And if I wasn't so lazy i would have provided the link calmlikeabob did as there are plenty out there that do justice to ID restrcited orgs.

I used my org as I know the history of it as I had it from scratch.. And if I wasn't so lazy i would have provided the link calmlikeabob did as there are plenty out there that do justice to ID restrcited orgs.

lol, understandable.

We've had quite a disagreement in the alliance chat abut this, and basically this is what he had to say when i asked him to justify himself

jbrookins] [2012-04-05 04:59:25] : Yes, matter of fact you should know exactly how hard it is to do legit being a fellow Org owner, especially with all the ID res orgs in NY....lowland no its not cheating, if it was I would never have done it because it's breaking the rules and would get my acc banned. You're quite silly mate

[beastside] [2012-04-05 04:55:31] : Jon it's cheating, it's wrong to begin with and the fact that your org is a 150k+ ID one makes it even worse. It's just wrong. Is it THAT difficult to do it legit, and not try and find loopholes that you know are shady?

So no he hasn't really answered anything

interesting...i pride myself on fair matchmaking and i remember Brookins wanted to sign one of my guys before. can't remember the exact details now but when i asked about a potential matchup, i don't think it was very evenly matched. could be wrong though...maybe my memory is bad and it was a different org owner.

• Downvote 1

i sent him a pm asking about it and this is what he sent back. "the only reason i even replied to the post was mainly to my alliance mate who'd been bugging me about stopping it because he thought it was uncool. with all the nonsense and scamming that does go on, what im doing seems harmless, so like i said haters gonna hate i'll take them -1's all day long" before i didnt care but i didnt know his org was id restricted mma tycoon is losing players as it is if you wanna do shit like this dont do it in a org thats was made for new guys to join.

The fact that his Alliance has shown they are not happy about it and he doesnt care is enough to kick him from the Alliance if nothing else. If he wont remove the restriction part of the request of his Alliance he must not care about the Alliance imo. :whip:

I seem to remember I believe his name was Ztarken doing this and everyone having a rage. Now Brookins is doing the same thing in addition to advertising his org on a lie. The only difference is Ztarken owned up to his mistake and stopped I believe after people began to get angry with him.

Good question. Unless he is forcing people to fight those other ID's i dont see a problem. Im assuming with everyone having a problem with him he is making noobs fight veterans.

• Downvote 1

Does Team Thomas fight club actually match over 150k IDs against under 150k IDs? Or do they just have both on the roster?

I've looked at his last two events and it doesn't appear that he does. I'm kinda shocked actually.

If the ID restriction is removed IMO it would be decent to give the fighters who have joined in becouse of it a chance to leave their contracts. Not very fair for those who joined the org becouse of the restriction.

I've looked at his last two events and it doesn't appear that he does. I'm kinda shocked actually.

The main issue is he's picking up fighters with decent hype, signing them to a fight either against someone else he's picked up, or someone with decent hype (above or below the restriction), and then dropping them and benefitting from their hype. Esentially draining their hype and then discarding them.

E.G look at who he's picked up recently and who their fighting...