Rankings Category

Beck

Hey guys,

I was wondering how exactly the ranking and its category work and get put together. I thought I knew how it all worked, but a few minutes ago as I was just looking over a friends ranking information, I saw a very familiar name in the 'Rookies' Category.

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=69734

ZyD XyD (69734)

Current fighter record

Record 134-76-3 (4 NCs)

Wins 71 (T)KOs (52.99%)

12 Subs (8.96%)

51 Decisions (38.06%)

Losses 26 (T)KOs (34.21%)

17 Subs (22.37%)

33 Decisions (43.42%)

Historic record 3-6-0 (1 NCs)

--------------------------------

Manager stats

Category: Rookie

Starting Record: 1-3-0

Current Record: 3-6-0

Monthly Record: 2-3-0

Starting Rank: 4304

Overall Rank: 2498

Category Rank: 16

Overall City Rank: 228

Category City Rank: 3

Overall Month Rank: 6

Category Month Rank: 2

Overall City Month Rank: 1

Category City Month Rank: 1

--------------------------------

How come an experienced member like this is even allowed to go in the rookie category? Seems unfair to me but thats why I am asking how it works exactly.

So anyone that can explain it to me? :)

Thanks,

Beck / Hetfield

Zyd voluntarily restarted folling the scandal he was involved in. He has also been maintaining a low profile.

As far as the ranking system, it it there primarily to gage how well you or fellow managers are doing. Zyd's ranking was rather skewed in the first placeand so I am guessing that all of that was simply reset. His fighters and the rankings of them are the only thing that would matter in terms of fairness. Obviously he will not be competing against complete noobs. So he will have higher opp rank and will not long remain in the Rookie section.

As I understand it the Rookie, Intermediate, and Experienced catagories are based on the number of fights you have had. SO since he was reset he will be considered a Rookie for a while. It is not a cause for alarm.

• Upvote 1

Well... not everything... Certainly not your8-bit challenges... :lol:

Haha :P The next one is going to be fun :D hehe Just finished the video for that :P Posting at the time I said I would though.

It says I am "established" but there is no ranking for that. Only "experienced".

Well I guess, when you are established you're also experienced with the game. Most folks that would be around your level are likely to be just as good, and that keeps for a fair ranking IMO.

I was just confused with Zyd as a rookie as I know he is far from being one, but now it's all explained about he is starting over while facing the same tough opponnents its all good :)