Sub Zero: A Shady MoFo

So I sold my org due to family reasons, I posted up on the forums that I wanted to sell, put a minimum price of $150k. It was a fair price I thought low, one person thought high.

Well Skinny Vince personally offered to give someone [a noob] 150k to buy it so they could run it properly make some cash and enjoy the game, I didn't feel comfortable with it but in the end thought why not. I wished I'd said no now. If only we would have known.

There are people in this game who really want to make a go of this game, maybe they can't afford vip, maybe they are young (still at school) and people do their damn hardest to help and offer advice cash etc. (I have never helped a noob, or anyone for that fact since I joined) so my hat goes off to people like Skinny Vince and Mk2 who also is doing something.

So I sold the org to this shady mother fucker Sub Zero, he is a member of the circle of bosses http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=65316

Skinny Vince gave him 150k to buy, yet today he sells the org to another guy for $200k, doesn't inform me, doesn't even have the decency to tell Skinny Vince and offer his cash back. I informed Vince who was shocked. Not because of the money but because he feels let down that he tried to help someone and they pissed all over him.

Now Skinny Vince owns the #1 org in the game, he probably isn't short of a few dollars but its the principle of this.

Skinny Vince has been scammed, just be careful of this zero dude, and others who would you think could do this.

If you think its too good to be true, or have a feeling something aint right pull out.

I know its a game but $150k is a lot of money to the new players, I just wished it would have went to someone decent who wanted the org, not someone who wanted a quick buck and scam one of the good guys of this game - Skinny Vince.

Shit like this give noobs and managers in need a bad name, I for one would not be willing to help someone out for fear they are taking me for a ride.

Sub Zero, congrats man, your a superstar.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I hope he gives the 150k back, he can keep the 50k profit he made.

Its the fact he didn't say to Vince here's your cash back.

But what I don't get is he has nearly 450k in his bank balance.

There's some guys who play this game who would have been so grateful for an opportunity like this from Vince but to be scammed like this just sucks. It could have gone to someone who really needed it not this Sub Zero waster.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

After you sold the org to him, surely it was his to do what he wanted with? Maybe running an org was more work than he bargained for, and so he sold it on. Maybe he plans on paying Vince back.

The other side of the story needs to be heard before this guy gets labelled as shady, in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

He should of messaged Vince straight away.

You don't do what he did period.

Your right its his org after I sold, I'm not debating that but he just gave a great example of someone wanting help than throwing it back in the persons face who helped him.

That's what has pissed me off.

I'm not making up stories you prick, your shady. I don't trust you. No matter what this is out there and you won't screw another person over.

What a prick.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I took over with the intention of running an org, yeah it was a lot of work that I though I could handle with a holiday coming up but I was wrong. Then someone offered to buy it, so I took the offer. It has literally been a couple of hours since I sold it, maybe you should of gave me a chance to sort everything out before you go crying to everyone. I have every intention of paying Vince back, you just jumped to the conclusion that I wasn't because it never happened 10 seconds after I sold MY org.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

He should of messaged Vince straight away.

You don't do what he did period.

Your right its his org after I sold, I'm not debating that but he just gave a great example of someone wanting help than throwing it back in the persons face who helped him.

That's what has pissed me off.

I'm not making up stories you prick, your shady. I don't trust you. No matter what this is out there and you won't screw another person over.

What a prick.

Done yet?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A couple of hours. First thing I would have done was sent that money right back. Straight away. Instantly actually. But that's cos that how I am, that's what I'm like in real life.

If when I've borrowed cash, the moment I get it myself I pay them back instantly.

I'm done yeah, just wanted people to see what shady people like you do.

I even think you would never have paid that money back if this hadn't of happened.

Done.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

A couple of hours. First thing I would have done was sent that money right back. Straight away. Instantly actually. But that's cos that how I am, that's what I'm like in real life.

If when I've borrowed cash, the moment I get it myself I pay them back instantly.

I'm done yeah, just wanted people to see what shady people like you do.

I even think you would never have paid that money back if this hadn't of happened.

Done.

Exactly, that's what YOU would of done. Like I have already said I have been really busy today as I have a flight in 4 hours now and will be leaving soon, so I have been really busy. So basically I borrowed money to take over your org, realised I couldn't handle it and didn't have the time. So I sold it on, managed to make a profit. Then will be sending Vince's money back.

So I have done nothing wrong, yet you make me out to be some kind of villain. But you are entitled to your own opinion no matter how wrong you really are.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I got one for you Funk......I signed one of Zero's fighters to my org and as soon as he signed he cut the fighter. He took the money and ran. He could have at least been decent and said "hey I'm going to cut this guy, so I don't want to sign him anywhere"

• Upvote 4

As mentioned already, once it is his org then he can do what he likes with it I suppose, personally though I would have thought about if I had the time to invest in it before making the commitment. That doesn't really matter now.

I guess I will be the one to ask why there was a need to borrow the 150k in the first place when your manager account has more than what was being asked for?

I guess I will be the one to ask why there was a need to borrow the 150k in the first place when your manager account has more than what was being asked for?

Exactly. That's what makes it shady to me. And Skinny Vince gave him the money to pay for it so even though the company was transferred to him its just bad nature to do that. It should have first been offered to be sold back to the OP or Skinny Vince.

Either way, it was a classless act.

• Upvote 2

I got one for you Funk......I signed one of Zero's fighters to my org and as soon as he signed he cut the fighter. He took the money and ran. He could have at least been decent and said "hey I'm going to cut this guy, so I don't want to sign him anywhere"

Interesting twist.

Coupled with the fact that he already had the money, not to mention his poor attitude in the other thread, (Posted "QQ") ..........there is no doubt in my mind that this guy is shady.

well personaly i dont like skinny vince i think he is an arogant twat , i recently beat one of his fighters and offerd him a sponsorship because i thought his fighter was realy good , and just had a bad day at the office type of thing?

i was pretty humble in my aproach but he took it the wrong way and said my fighter was lucky to win? , he wasnt he beat his fighter however you look at it.

he said he was insulted that i offered his fightr a sponsorship???

i was only dong it to say man you got a good fighter there?

so for me if he lost money i am not going to loose any sleep over it ,

also he cut the fighter that lost to my fighter , and to be honest he was prety decent scrapper ,

so i cant feel anything for skinny vince , i offerd hand of freindship and he bit it ,

a good manager has to be humble in defeat , he hasnt got that yet

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

yeah man, that skinny vince guy is a classless douchebag, i agree totally!

soul if you offerd hand of freindship to me, i would not bit it. i promise.

• Upvote 1