Sub Zero: A Shady MoFo

well personaly i dont like skinny vince i think he is an arogant twat , i recently beat one of his fighters and offerd him a sponsorship because i thought his fighter was realy good , and just had a bad day at the office type of thing?

i was pretty humble in my aproach but he took it the wrong way and said my fighter was lucky to win? , he wasnt he beat his fighter however you look at it.

he said he was insulted that i offered his fightr a sponsorship???

i was only dong it to say man you got a good fighter there?

so for me if he lost money i am not going to loose any sleep over it ,

also he cut the fighter that lost to my fighter , and to be honest he was prety decent scrapper ,

so i cant feel anything for skinny vince , i offerd hand of freindship and he bit it ,

a good manager has to be humble in defeat , he hasnt got that yet

Regarding the arrogant twat part I couldn't agree more. Honestly looking at your fighters I dont remember facing any of them, much less recently. As far as saying you were lucky to win, I highly doubt I have ever told anyone that (other than Crisse.) If I did I do apologize. Currently all my fighters sponsorship slots are reserved for the merchandise partners of the Blitz orgs.

Also, I am glad you wouldn't lose sleep over me losing some pretend money I gave to someone to be nice. I'd be rather depressed if anyone did.

Edit: I checked, we never have fought http://mmatycoon.com/managervsmanager.php

Im #3346 as long as you're reffering to account #8777 we have never faced off. I'm gonna assume honest mistake instead of libel.

Stay Classy Tycoon

Skinny Vince

Just my 2 cent ( if that )

Funkyama is a good manager and a nice person.

I don't know sub zero.

But once you sell your org don't have hard feelings, especially if the next man does the same.

Seeing as how he paid the loaner back his loot, this is chalked up to politics.

Fuck politicians.

funny how when I sold my org. that was worth a lot , he sent over 15 messages asking Me to trade for his gym... that didn't exist

turns out I was good to ignore him and sell it for 1.6 million

stay classy and neg this post subzero you twat , its guys like you that drive managers away from this game jheeze

• Upvote 1

funny how when I sold my org. that was worth a lot , he sent over 15 messages asking Me to trade for his gym... that didn't exist

turns out I was good to ignore him and sell it for 1.6 million

stay classy and neg this post subzero you twat , its guys like you tha

t drive managers away from this game jheeze

Actually it's negative loud mouth saints that not only drive people away from the forums but the game too.

Sometimes people just need to chill especially if they're not the ones being affected by ones actions.

Look I'm not taking up for "cheaters" but like Mike said some of you guys jump to extreme conclusions.

I'm going back to my LI Iced Tea

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

How many people would leave the game if everything was reset?

Oh god, probably a ton. I personally wouldn't leave, but I definitely wouldn't want it to get reset. In all honesty I wish there were two web sites for MMATycoon. One for the hardcore players and one for the casual players, but I know that's far to much work for 2 men.

Oh god, probably a ton. I personally wouldn't leave, but I definitely wouldn't want it to get reset. In all honesty I wish there were two web sites for MMATycoon. One for the hardcore players and one for the casual players, but I know that's far to much work for 2 men.

You think so? I think it would keep a lot of players and would not leave new players daunted :) So many fixes could happen :D

You think so? I think it would keep a lot of players and would not leave new players daunted :) So many fixes could happen :D

I think there would be quite a few long time managers that would leave if everything was reset. Some people built up fighters, orgs and nutrition companies and have put a lot of time and money into their company. So if everything was reset I would make a guess that they would be pretty pissed off.

How many people would leave the game if everything was reset?

As long as I was paid back my 2.7 million dollars in research costs for my company I would be cool with a reset.

I was just as daunted as any new player when I started and I'm still just as daunted by all of the managers who are much better than me.

The only difference in a hardcore player and a casual player is success.

If I am being honest with myself, I would be pretty pissed if everything was reset. I admit it is selfish, but it's true. I have been playing for more than two years and even though it's a game and "accomplishments" mean nothing in the grand scheme, part of the fun for me is building up my fighters and getting them a ton of fights and watching them progress and age and I feel a sense of accomplishment from that. I want to be able to see those fighters and look back at them once they are retired. I also really enjoy looking at everyone else's great fighters who are aging and retired/soon to retire. It's cool to look back and see the legacy of the game. Also, the game already has a great history of orgs, events and companies that should be progressed instead of forgotten. And resetting everything doesn't really change much, unless you plan on resetting it every couple of months. Because there will always be people who gain the upper hand, or join earlier and therefore have an advantage in some way. What happens a year from the time you reset? Reset it again? I guess you could do that and it would be ok, but it would be a totally different game and playing style from what we have right now.

If it became a "new world" or was reset, I would be disappointed. I do think I would still play, unless the actual gameplay was changed too drastically in a way I did not like. :wheelchair:

• Upvote 2

Ugh! Reset? That would suck. I have worked my balls off to gwt where we are with the org I work for and everything, but I don't think too many people would be happy with a reset. I cannot say that I would leave, because I really love this game, but I would be incredibly pissed if they reset.

• Upvote 3

I got one for you Funk......I signed one of Zero's fighters to my org and as soon as he signed he cut the fighter. He took the money and ran. He could have at least been decent and said "hey I'm going to cut this guy, so I don't want to sign him anywhere"

He did the same exact thing with me.

yeah man, that skinny vince guy is a classless douchebag, i agree totally!

soul if you offerd hand of freindship to me, i would not bit it. i promise.

Drunk Shiv is my favorite thing about MMATycoon.

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/2703069-384161-child-extends-their-hand-in-friendship-handshake-or-could-be-reaching-out-for-something.jpg

I think it was more about how the org was aquired. It was supposed to go to a newer manager wasn't it, with the sale being paid for by someone else? Therefore giving someone the chance to get into the org business who otherwise might not had.

• Upvote 2

There are lots of shady people out there just waiting to take advantage of someone and everyone is my general view point when it comes to managers.

I try to help people out if they ask for my help and always do my best to treat everyone fairly but I am always thinking in the back of my mind is this person out to screw me?

As for a full reset, well I am good either way really. I haven't had a company for a while (real life meant running anything was difficult) so I wouldn't lose out there and it wouldn't really effect my current debate with myself of if I should offer myself out to any alliance who wants a new member to start up and run an alliance nutrition company for them (got enough cash to make a Q159 recovery supp myself and thinking may be time to work with others for a change)

Drunk Shiv is my favorite thing about MMATycoon.

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/2703069-384161-child-extends-their-hand-in-friendship-handshake-or-could-be-reaching-out-for-something.jpg

naturally!

but you've seen me drunk to know that wasn't me drunk! that was me quoting soul's post!

For anyone who wants a reset, just PM Mike and he will reset your account anytime. Shiv did it, Luke did it, and I'm sure others have done it too. Please don't speak for the rest of us who do not want to start over.

xoxo

Jason

I didn't do it actually. Neither did Luke. I left for over 3 months and the account got deleted due to inactivity. Luke got his deleted not planning to come back.

Both of us ended up coming back though, so we had to start afresh :)

As for a full reset, well I am good either way really. I haven't had a company for a while (real life meant running anything was difficult) so I wouldn't lose out there and it wouldn't really effect my current debate with myself of if I should offer myself out to any alliance who wants a new member to start up and run an alliance nutrition company for them (got enough cash to make a Q159 recovery supp myself and thinking may be time to work with others for a change)

So,, those with a clothing company lose nothing, and those with a nute company lose everything?

Clothing company owners could just carry on, as their products cost nothing to create, while my products combined cost close to over 6.5 million,

and it has taken me blood sweat and tears in over 2 years to get where i am, just recently i finallt got my Q160's out, something i have been aiming at for over 2 years..

Normally I would tell you where to shove that thought, but i wont because i am in a good mood today!

I am fairly sure you can see the unfairness in resetting the game, if you think it through.

It is WAY easier for a noob to "make it" today, than it was 2 years ago.

• Upvote 2