Tycoon Radio

MadDog

I'm not sure if many Managers ever took time to listen to the Tycoon Radio or not but what happened to it???? I have not been online from a regular PC very often lately but cant find new shows.. I have listened to all broadcasts and enjoyed them very much.. How can i find the radio show if it's still alive? BTW I also live in Columbus Ohio where it aired.. Hope it continues..

dumb question , but can somebody explain what it was too me :)

It was a radio show just like any other but based on MMA Tycoon with tips on being a successful business owner regardless of type.. Also tips on creating fighters and how to train them to becoming a successful Manager talking about training tips, etc.. Fighter hype, Company Hype and of course round the world of Tycoon news..

Never got to hear the original episode...is it still up somewhere? Maybe iTunes store? lol

[/q

Na, I GOT ALL LINKS SOMEWHERE ON MY PC.. HOPEFULLY THEY STILL WORK. IM HOPING GOLIATH READS THIS SO HE CAN ELABORATE ON THIS.. THE RADIO SHOW WAS AWESOME FOR ME AND I REALLY ENJOYED IT.

Yea they did a great job. My favorite part was when they asked for writers, and got me to do a write-up for an org. The write-up took a few hours. The best part was when they didn't use it.

• Upvote 1