Contract Expirations

What happens when a fighter's contract runs out and he still has 1-2 fights left? What happens when a fighter accepts a fight that will happen AFTER his contract expires?

--

Mickey

What do you mean runs out and has fights left?

Your contract is ran off of the fights so if you have 1 or 2 fights left you are still in contract.

If you are talking about inactivity clause is running up then once your inactivity hits the max you can leave the org if you choose

What do you mean runs out and has fights left?

Your contract is ran off of the fights so if you have 1 or 2 fights left you are still in contract.

If you are talking about inactivity clause is running up then once your inactivity hits the max you can leave the org if you choose

If the contract date only runs until July 10 ( example) and you have 2 fights left and none schedules I belive you are free to leave. If you have a fight scheduled i would imagine you finish out that fight.

You can't book a fighter for a fight on a date after their contract is up, example: on June 20th you are booking an event for July 20th if your fighters contract expires on July 19th he won't be in your list of selectable fighters.

That's the answer I was looking for. Thanks for the info. I've got some fighters that had contracts ending at the first of next month so I needed to figure out if I need to re-up the contracts before their next fight offers or not.

--

Mickey