Blitzkrieg Rio Is Moving To . . .

Actually, you can very easily change the base of an org. It's right there on the org homepage, in a scroll down bar. As for it being a douchebag move, if he made sure all of his talent knew well in beforehand, and gave them an in or out option, I honestly don't see anything douche-baggy about it. No offense Jacky, I don't share the typical forum sentiment against you for the most part, but none of what you're saying here really holds much semblance of fact or truth. Save for the AFC bit, which frankly, I would know nothing about.

It's a douchebag move cause among all the fighter in his org he promise great things like , pay for the gym cost... but we all knows he will do it only for his friend in his org or a very few after a lot of arguing.

That's what he did with me last year when he "bought" AFC, he send me a nice mail but then when i asked to be out of the org he started arguing and saying shit... my fighter was released only two months after.

I bet most of the managers won't even bother to ask something.

Anyway i'm glad to see Rio rid of that shaddy org.

I started in Rio and hardly ever ventured out until recently. I was a hardcore supporter of rebuilding Rio but even I understand when it's time to fold your cards.

Rio started to became shit as soon as Kings of rio closed, but more important as soon as Gable bought AFC.

Now it's all good for rio best things that could happend.

I just hope he let the fighters stay in Rio(i.e: move his org).

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=21769

This guy wanted to move his base. I don't know him. Can't say whether or not he comes in chat or contributes in the forums. I paid for his base move upon his request, no questions asked.

will you pay all the gym in Rio that see fighters move?

86 fighters in ur org: whole move base cost 946k.

hiring one elite coach: 5k per coach...

We'll see if ur so nice with fighters that want leave ur org.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

will you pay all the gym in Rio that see fighters move?

86 fighters in ur org: whole move base cost 946k.

hiring one elite coach: 5k per coach...

We'll see if ur so nice with fighters that want leave ur org.

Yes. As a matter of fact that is precisely my intention. However, I am only paying for base changes for fighters in Rio. My move to NY only benefits my non-Rio fighters and, trust me, they are extremely pleased about this move. In reality, I have about 43-50 fighters based in Rio. I've already moved 4 fighters and set one up with a complete private gym overhaul in New York. I've expended over $225,000 on my org move, of my own money, already. For those remaining 43-50 fighters, I intend to set up private gyms in New York for those with private gyms in Rio now. I am paying for the signing bonuses for coaches of those with private gyms. The total output for those managers is and will be $0. I bear the burden of the move. If the fighters/managers do not have private gyms in Rio, I will be opening one, and possibly two depending on the need, of private organization gyms with 20 fighter caps. I will be paying for the signing bonus and be eating the weekly loss these gyms incur. I expect the move to cost me well over $1 million. I expect my fighters and managers to pay nothing.

• Upvote 1

I expect the move to cost me well over $1 million. I expect my fighters and managers to pay nothing.

Of course it's the money u win with their fights.

They should not pay extra money for ur decisions to move the org base, plus u will get new fighters from NY.

Big question is will you release the fighters that want leave ?

We all know you will try arguing during infinite time with them.

• Downvote 1

Define irony. Using the quote "you will try argueing during infinite time with them" in reference to a situation that was resolved (in your favor) weeks ago that isn't relevant to the current discussion.

Jacky my friend, u slippin. Need hugs bro? Maybe you need to pull an STP and go into troll training for a few months. You can come back when u ready. Hand pick yourself a target and get the W.

They should not pay extra money for ur decisions to move the org base, plus u will get new fighters from NY.

He already said to an earlier post of mine that he will release all fighters who want to leave and he already said all costs will fall on him and the fighters won't be paying any extra money if they want to fight in New York.

Thanks Facekicker. I'll edit so Kermit le Pieux can understand.

Words. Words. jelly words. stuff h8r. words words. Confuzing words. rabble rabble words

Jacky friend, u . hugs bro? and get the W.

I agree with JohnnyWalker here. Its not professional to make that kind of offer while they are under contract. I dont think Steel Penn meant anything by it. But Blits Rio is doing everything they can to encourage people they have under contract to move to NY. Its not fair to make offers that could discourage those from moving while they are still under contract. It is undermining everything he is doing with his stable of fighters to put that offer out there even though im sure there was no ill intentions meant.

We all know Steelpenn is the classiest guy about :suicide_anim:

Poor form.....

Jacky - You don't have a fighter in the org do you?? No... Didn't think so, maybe you should shut the fuck up, jump back into the STP thread and list another reason why you are going to duck Tonal.

Johnny has gone above and beyond what he needs to do to make this as smooth transition as possible.. His only mistake was making it known on the foums..

• Upvote 2

I think you've made your point. From the looks of things, Vince Johnny is more than adequately compensating the fighters that want to move out of Rio. Like the beer commercials say...you gotta know when to say when, Jacky

Edit: I meant Johnny :P

• Upvote 1

I think you've made your point. From the looks of things, Vince is more than adequately compensating the fighters that want to move out of Rio. Like the beer commercials say...you gotta know when to say when, Jacky

Quite the contrary Petro. Johnny is compensating his fighters for the move. I'm just here to go Dr Egon Spengler on some trolls.

whats the point of arguing what someone will or will not do, dont assume stuff, sit back, watch, see what happens then troll....you dont troll before nothing happens....then again there is good, now johnny will want to prove jacky wrong and will do everything he says he wont to be like in your face batch lol so uh whatever :P

Jacky - You don't have a fighter in the org do you?? No... Didn't think so, maybe you should shut the fuck up, jump back into the STP thread and list another reason why you are going to duck Tonal.

I would struggle to give a reason as the fight will happen.

I can't duck Donald Tonal Duck, i'm not as good.

Meh. Johnny's been nothing but professional and considerate during the whole process and he's paying for absolutely everything. It'll be fun to experience a new city.

Man, this whole Jacky thing is getting old. It would be nice if it didn't come up in pretty much every thread. Seriously Jacky, we get it. You don't like Gable. Now could you just let us all play the game in peace?

Anyway, I'm totally looking forward to this. Jean Paul Sartre will get the chance to win his belt back in Madison Square Gardens! Be warned Bancroft Rothschild, you'll be thanking your lucky stars for Obamacare once I hospitalize you! :P