analyze a fight

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=429963

what did i do wrong here? again i think i had bad luck :( i had 60damage the other guy had 35damage but still i some have lost it ok 2round i lost but have did i lost first one? as far as punches go he lander something like 6 and my guy also 6 but i had more damage also i controlled him in clinch ok he got the takedown but what did he do there? nothing i reversed him did 2 dominate position and also controlled him but i lost that round. 1 judge gave me that round but still split decision ok i cut the guy because i was pretty mad but still why ? :(

AnvgOCgCQAAWqIt.gif

looks to me like ventura won the first round. on the feet it was basically even, but he cut you open so even if you had it set to more damage it looks like he did more than you. in the clinch it was basically even, essentially just a bunch of missed strikes, with your guy doing just a little bit better. then he scored a takedown and stayed on top for the last minute and a half. not sure why you said you reversed him, because you didn't, all you did was get back to full guard. i don't see why you'd think you won that round.

looks to me like ventura won the first round. on the feet it was basically even, but he cut you open so even if you had it set to more damage it looks like he did more than you. in the clinch it was basically even, essentially just a bunch of missed strikes, with your guy doing just a little bit better. then he scored a takedown and stayed on top for the last minute and a half. not sure why you said you reversed him, because you didn't, all you did was get back to full guard. i don't see why you'd think you won that round.

About that punch he probably did more damage in that 1 punch but really if you look at it i had to do more damage overall. In clinch i controlled him more also not much but still. And yes i didn't reverse him by that i was thinking that i got the position for what i was going and i did that twice as you see i tried 2 advanced positions and got them both that should count for something probably not more that 1 takedown but still its seemed much like UFC fights where 1 takedown can make a decision in fight :(

Ok maybe he won it when now i look i was thinking that ''thumping'' is weak but looks out its not so he had 1 good punch more than me in stand up not in the clinch but also i did a combo on him thats i think is better then 2 single punches.

just because you were set to higher damage doesn't mean you absolutely landed harder shots.

think about if you watched that fight live. a pretty even round, but one guy gets cut open and taken down into side control and then kept on his back for 90 seconds. 9 times out of 10 (At least) the guy that was bloody and on his back will lose the round on the judges cards.

just because you were set to higher damage doesn't mean you absolutely landed harder shots.

think about if you watched that fight live. a pretty even round, but one guy gets cut open and taken down into side control and then kept on his back for 90 seconds. 9 times out of 10 (At least) the guy that was bloody and on his back will lose the round on the judges cards.

I know have the engine works but and perhaps that what i meant that thinks like this a lot happens in UFC when 1 guy have a little edge in standing and then after 1 takedown where he doest do nothing he wins the round or even the fight AND i dont like it in here and in there but i guess have it is. Maybe the real question have much the takedown give equal to those advanced positions have much of them i have to do there to outscore takedown or what kinda of them i need to get or what?

and 1 guy gave me the round so its not 10:1 but 3:1 :P but he also gave me 2round where i clearly lost so he might be corrupt :D

1) How do you know your opponent was at 35% damage?

2) I really dont see anything wrong here, your guy lost the clinch, got taken down and went about even in the stand up. Mike Humors keeps losing, please fix the engine for him...

1) I asked the manager dont think why he should lie because i cut my guy.

2) My gut won in clinch that's 100% look at the fight where did he loose? He got the clinch thats a points then he controlled more time there thats points and he did more punches thats points.

Your opponent landed almost half his shots in the clinch for a total of 14 shots, your guy landed 14% of his shots and that was only 7 strikes... Looks like your guy was just swinging for the fences, while the other guy picked his shots and outscored you there. I honestly dont know how you could complain about this loss. Yes it was close, but not so close that you have to complain about it.

Your opponent landed almost half his shots in the clinch for a total of 14 shots, your guy landed 14% of his shots and that was only 7 strikes... Looks like your guy was just swinging for the fences, while the other guy picked his shots and outscored you there. I honestly dont know how you could complain about this loss. Yes it was close, but not so close that you have to complain about it.

Have a manager with so low IQ like you can get in so high rank in game?

He landed 14 punches in FIGHT not in 1round that big difference! He landed 1 punch in clinch in first round but my gut 2 punches. And please for rest of this topic i want managers like FaceKicker to respond because he have bigger IQ than an ape but others like you please go back to masturbating.

Have a manager with so low IQ like you can get in so high rank in game?

He landed 14 punches in FIGHT not in 1round that big difference! He landed 1 punch in clinch in first round but my gut 2 punches. And please for rest of this topic i want managers like FaceKicker to respond because he have bigger IQ than an ape but others like you please go back to masturbating.

Sorry sorry my bad, i forgot that you landed 2 WHOLE punches compared to his 1 punch, completely forgot about the takedown the other guy landed and the dominant position he was in for half the first round and the cut he opened up on your guy in the first round. Damn, apart from taken down, controlled and cut in the first round your 2 punches compared to his one should of still won you that round. MIKE FIX THIS DAMN ENGINE BEFORE HUMORS LAWYERS UP!

Sorry sorry my bad, i forgot that you landed 2 WHOLE punches compared to his 1 punch, completely forgot about the takedown the other guy landed and the dominant position he was in for half the first round and the cut he opened up on your guy in the first round. Damn, apart from taken down, controlled and cut in the first round your 2 punches compared to his one should of still won you that round. MIKE FIX THIS DAMN ENGINE BEFORE HUMORS LAWYERS UP!

You know you have hit an all time low when humors thinks you have a low IQ ;)

P.S Isn't this the 2nd time you have tried to use logic and common sense in a discussion with humors?? It's didn't work well the first time round either did it :)

what did i said to you? ok not LISTEN AND YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING.

first of all if you count it like that then i won all stand up battle because i was more aggressive and thats give me points in stand up because i controlled fight more. Now we both agree i won in clinch and i dont care by have much i won it PERIOD. and on the ground OK he won there BUT whats that? 1 takedown? he gets points for that i get points for advanced positions but I DONT THINK that laying for 1minute and not doing anything and thats REALLY anything as you see in TOT.

I just dont get why he doesnt get banned, he doesnt contribute in any way. All he does is cause problems, say the engine is screwed and abuse people in incredibly poor english. I mean at least wit Jacky you can tell he plays the heel, Humors is just a moron.

Bad english? wtf you are racist? please ban this racist! Whats next? bad skin color?

I just dont get why he doesnt get banned, he doesnt contribute in any way. All he does is cause problems, say the engine is screwed and abuse people in incredibly poor english. I mean at least wit Jacky you can tell he plays the heel, Humors is just a moron.

he does get banned just little 3 day ones...

He contibutes though - comedic value everytime he posts

Instead of trying with him, make him your puppet.. he is easily manipluated ;)

Yeah 14 strikes to 7 is no win humors. You lost. Any bad fighter can throw 50 shots and land 7.

Its second time in this topic I have to say that we are talking about first round? I hope its the last one!