analyze a fight

have you noticed have your nicknames look in this section?

http://www.bildites.lv/images/skprtvqkw9xa9766ti.jpg

you see the difference? is that for low IQ managers?

Don't bite the hand that feeds you Humors... I'm on your side... This beastside guy is a real pain in the ass...

He can't read, he obviously doesn't understand how you of all people could have lost that fight and clearly he is a racist.

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=432568 How happen this fights? winning til last minutes then I get KO'D??? WTF bro! How can win the fight for 2 round, then get KO'd? Mike fix this aswel! Thanx :)

seriously humors you have to stoop to this, i am the manager of Ventura, it was a very close fight especially the second round. The first round i believe was pretty clearly mine but your fighters aggression made it close. the second round, from my latest reading your fighter landed 2 strikes, i landed 6. you missed your strikes a lot more in the clinch so your fighter was more aggressive but i was more effective. it was a close round because my fighter did not make a lot of actions but was very effective with the ones he did. on top of that he was the one who initiated the clinch which also scored points with the judges. so as i said before. it was a close fight but i was the more effective fighter in the first two rounds which is what gave me the victory.

have you noticed have your nicknames look in this section?

http://www.bildites.lv/images/skprtvqkw9xa9766ti.jpg

you see the difference? is that for low IQ managers?

Purple for low IQ and black for high IQ racists??

seriously humors you have to stoop to this, i am the manager of Ventura, it was a very close fight especially the second round. The first round i believe was pretty clearly mine but your fighters aggression made it close. the second round, from my latest reading your fighter landed 2 strikes, i landed 6. you missed your strikes a lot more in the clinch so your fighter was more aggressive but i was more effective. it was a close round because my fighter did not make a lot of actions but was very effective with the ones he did. on top of that he was the one who initiated the clinch which also scored points with the judges. so as i said before. it was a close fight but i was the more effective fighter in the first two rounds which is what gave me the victory.

Don't you dare enter this thread with commonsense or logic... You will also be labelled low IQ and a racist

I am not arguing about the second round you won that i didn't even understand why it was close i think you won it comfortably.

About the first round I don't think that effectiveness cares because it all comes down to who hit the most and did more damage not who was higher % of landing then. In other words is better to get 20 punches out of 100 then 50 out of 20 only thing that's is not recommended that by trowing that much you will loose energy but if you get then bravo you won that exchange. So 3 round is my 2 round is yours. Like you said I was more aggressive and had more damage so i had to won stand up in 1 round and I won the clinch that's for sure OK I lost the ground game but still 1minute on the ground on top not doing nothing? only 1 takedown when my guy was working in bottom taking 2/2 advantage positions? OK you won there but by have much? I dont think that but that much that those 4minutes of winning I am not saying dominating but still a little ahead have to go to toilet? The same you didnt dominate on the ground you just got points for takedown and i got points for those 2 positions and if you got points for laying on me I should got points for 4minutes of taking a clinch and holding a dominate position for most part and being more aggressive 2+minutes in stand up by controlling the fight and octagon i guess.

P.S. nothing against you good W congrats i just dont think that laying on ground is probably scored to much and being aggressive isn't.

I am not arguing about the second round you won that i didn't even understand why it was close i think you won it comfortably.

About the first round I don't think that effectiveness cares because it all comes down to who hit the most and did more damage not who was higher % of landing then. In other words is better to get 20 punches out of 100 then 50 out of 20 only thing that's is not recommended that by trowing that much you will loose energy but if you get then bravo you won that exchange. So 3 round is my 2 round is yours. Like you said I was more aggressive and had more damage so i had to won stand up in 1 round and I won the clinch that's for sure OK I lost the ground game but still 1minute on the ground on top not doing nothing? only 1 takedown when my guy was working in bottom taking 2/2 advantage positions? OK you won there but by have much? I dont think that but that much that those 4minutes of winning I am not saying dominating but still a little ahead have to go to toilet? The same you didnt dominate on the ground you just got points for takedown and i got points for those 2 positions and if you got points for laying on me I should got points for 4minutes of taking a clinch and holding a dominate position for most part and being more aggressive 2+minutes in stand up by controlling the fight and octagon i guess.

Humors that pdpreuss21 guy is a developer, he gets added bonus's from the judges that you and me don't get, that's why he won those close rounds, he can manipulate the judges to score in his favour with just a single press of a button...

you forget, while you were landing more shots then me a) i got a cut which is seen as more damage in that round, B) i got a take down into a dominant position which counts for both octagon control and as a take down. c) while you worked your way back to full guard i was still on top therefore i was scoring more points. if your fighter had gotten a sweep it would have been a different story. this damage vs volume argument is basically like the second faber cruz fight to a degree. cruz was more aggressive and landing more shots but faber was landing more damaging shots. since your fighter had a visible sign of damage and my fighter did not, that made up for the lack of shots my fighter landed making the stand up almost equal in that round. so for 3 and a half minutes the first round was equal or close to it, also your fighter initiated a clinch, however i broke the clinch about a minute later, in the clinch your fighter was 2/8 on strikes and my fighter was also 2/8 so the clinch portion in that round was even considering you initiated it and i broke it. so the first 3+ minutes are close enough to equal that it is any fighters round. then i got a take down into side control, which i stated what it does points wise earlier in this post. on the ground, the aggression was equal but your fighter was more effective but because your fighter was on bottom he lost that portion of the round which swung that round in my favor.

you forget, while you were landing more shots then me a) i got a cut which is seen as more damage in that round, B) i got a take down into a dominant position which counts for both octagon control and as a take down. c) while you worked your way back to full guard i was still on top therefore i was scoring more points. if your fighter had gotten a sweep it would have been a different story. this damage vs volume argument is basically like the second faber cruz fight to a degree. cruz was more aggressive and landing more shots but faber was landing more damaging shots. since your fighter had a visible sign of damage and my fighter did not, that made up for the lack of shots my fighter landed making the stand up almost equal in that round. so for 3 and a half minutes the first round was equal or close to it, also your fighter initiated a clinch, however i broke the clinch about a minute later, in the clinch your fighter was 2/8 on strikes and my fighter was also 2/8 so the clinch portion in that round was even considering you initiated it and i broke it. so the first 3+ minutes are close enough to equal that it is any fighters round. then i got a take down into side control, which i stated what it does points wise earlier in this post. on the ground, the aggression was equal but your fighter was more effective but because your fighter was on bottom he lost that portion of the round which swung that round in my favor.

a) I was one punch the same like I put combination on you its also better for points that single punch. Takedown counts but I dont think that the position you got after takedown counts as octagon control. C) I dont think that you got points by loosing position not that i reversed you but you still didn't prevent me to get position I wanted and that shouldn't count you as points but as points for me for going where I wanted to be on the ground. Of course you get some points for being on top but nothing more. In the clinch your fighter was 1/8 not 2/8 in first round. Also you cant tell who did the more damage in stand of the cut because that was from 1punch only! You can cut me but still i can beat you up with power punches like I said I hit a combination thats like 3 punches in row that should count for much and I was more aggressive so the octagon control in that round goes for me as the 3rounds of octagon control and the 1min of controlling you in the clinch. Yes and I haven't see Faber/Cruz fight so i cant argue on that!

I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been

Hanging on the promises in the songs of yesterday

And I've made up my mind

I ain't wasting no more time

Here I go again, here I go again

Though I keep searching for an answer

I never seem to find what I'm looking for

Oh Lord, I pray you give me strength to carry on

'Cause I know what it means

To walk along the lonely street of dreams

Here I go again on my own

Going down the only road I've ever known

Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone

And I've made up my mind

I ain't wasting no more time

Thought it was appropiate...

a) I was one punch the same like I put combination on you its also better for points that single punch. Takedown counts but I dont think that the position you got after takedown counts as octagon control. C) I dont think that you got points by loosing position not that i reversed you but you still didn't prevent me to get position I wanted and that shouldn't count you as points but as points for me for going where I wanted to be on the ground. Of course you get some points for being on top but nothing more. In the clinch your fighter was 1/8 not 2/8 in first round. Also you cant tell who did the more damage in stand of the cut because that was from 1punch only! You can cut me but still i can beat you up with power punches like I said I hit a combination thats like 3 punches in row that should count for much and I was more aggressive so the octagon control in that round goes for me as the 3rounds of octagon control and the 1min of controlling you in the clinch. Yes and I haven't see Faber/Cruz fight so i cant argue on that!

the bolded portion is wrong. working a fighter over against the cage counts in statistics as a successful strike. yes you landed a combination but it DID NO VISIBLE DAMAGE. a successful combination (in my mind) is worth the same as a cut from a punch. yes your fighter did work his way back to a better position but you didnt do anything with it. my fighter was still on top. think MMA, pettis outworked guida on the ground but since guida was on top he won. its a similar scenario to this case. while my fighter did not stop you from getting a better position, top control>then successful ground bottom moves that dont finish a fight. it is octagon control because i changed where the fight was taking place. just like i gained points in the second round for initiating the clinch, i gained points here for taking the fight to the ground. every punch combo is the same whether it says it was 2 punches or 4 strikes. its just one combination.

in the first minute of the fight i was 2/6 on strikes with a cut caused. your fighter in the first minute was 2/6 with a combination. in this situation, the cut and combination are more than likely equivalent in the engine so the first minute of the round is even, maybe a slight edge to you.

second minute, you were 1/2 on strikes outside the clinch i was also 1/2 with a failed take down attempt as well. your fighter then initiated a clinch gaining him octagon control points. the rest of the minute you were 0/4 on strikes and i was 0/3, so your leading the fight at this point because of your successful clinch attempt.

third minute, i was 2/5 on clinch strikes and you were 2/2, then i broke the clinch gaining me octagon control points, making us even in that portion of the fight. the rest of that minute i landed 1/1 strikes and you were 0/2. another very even minute of fighting.

fourth minute, we both missed a strike then i got a take down into side control giving me the lead on octagon control points as well as points for being in top position as well as being in a dominant position. i spent the rest of that minute on top in side control. that minute of the round was clearly mine.

final minute of the round, your fighter went 2/2 on advance position attempts and my fighter was 0/2. your fighter was more successful but since he was not in top position he is seen as losing that portion of the fight but its close since i was ineffective.

so given this, i take the edge because the striking portion (inside and outside the clinch) was essentially even and i got a take down and dominant position on your fighter for half a minute. the last minute of the fight is probably scored as even. so 4/5 minutes of the round was close enough to make it even. but the take down and dominant position that i got in the leftover minute probably gave me the round.

the bolded portion is wrong. working a fighter over against the cage counts in statistics as a successful strike. yes you landed a combination but it DID NO VISIBLE DAMAGE. a successful combination (in my mind) is worth the same as a cut from a punch. yes your fighter did work his way back to a better position but you didnt do anything with it. my fighter was still on top. think MMA, pettis outworked guida on the ground but since guida was on top he won. its a similar scenario to this case. while my fighter did not stop you from getting a better position, top control>then successful ground bottom moves that dont finish a fight. it is octagon control because i changed where the fight was taking place. just like i gained points in the second round for initiating the clinch, i gained points here for taking the fight to the ground. every punch combo is the same whether it says it was 2 punches or 4 strikes. its just one combination.

in the first minute of the fight i was 2/6 on strikes with a cut caused. your fighter in the first minute was 2/6 with a combination. in this situation, the cut and combination are more than likely equivalent in the engine so the first minute of the round is even, maybe a slight edge to you.

second minute, you were 1/2 on strikes outside the clinch i was also 1/2 with a failed take down attempt as well. your fighter then initiated a clinch gaining him octagon control points. the rest of the minute you were 0/4 on strikes and i was 0/3, so your leading the fight at this point because of your successful clinch attempt.

third minute, i was 2/5 on clinch strikes and you were 2/2, then i broke the clinch gaining me octagon control points, making us even in that portion of the fight. the rest of that minute i landed 1/1 strikes and you were 0/2. another very even minute of fighting.

fourth minute, we both missed a strike then i got a take down into side control giving me the lead on octagon control points as well as points for being in top position as well as being in a dominant position. i spent the rest of that minute on top in side control. that minute of the round was clearly mine.

final minute of the round, your fighter went 2/2 on advance position attempts and my fighter was 0/2. your fighter was more successful but since he was not in top position he is seen as losing that portion of the fight but its close since i was ineffective.

so given this, i take the edge because the striking portion (inside and outside the clinch) was essentially even and i got a take down and dominant position on your fighter for half a minute. the last minute of the fight is probably scored as even. so 4/5 minutes of the round was close enough to make it even. but the take down and dominant position that i got in the leftover minute probably gave me the round.

Then there is also where your strength stat and damage slider were in comparison to Humors'. Even slightly higher would have made a huge difference in a fight so close.

that too, ventura has high strength (high enough to show in ToT in his first fight) so its possible that ventura has more ko power and higher strength than Gilltis but i just went with the minute by minute break down by actions since i still am clueless about ventura's hiddens

''Gailitis is looking to control Ventura's arms but Ventura gets an underhook and turns him. Now Gailitis has his back to the cage.'' This counts as a punch? I think that's just taking the better position in the clinch. But if it also counts then still I won the clinch because I was more time in dominate position and i got you in the clinch.

And as you said the punch that CUT me was the same as my combination the I should won the stand up also by controlling the passe and octagon. I understand you won the ground I am not arguing about that! I am arguing that you got to much credit for just holding me down for 90secs and not doing nothing when my gut was doing something in bottom. About those 3 punches in understand that combination is combination I was just about that have much more points you get from it.

1Minute. I counted that I was 2/9 not 2/6 in the first minute!? So that's gives me octagon control i guess?

2Minute. Your rights there so i guess i won that also by clinching and aggression.

3Minute. I was 2/3 on the strikes. Yes you broke the clinch and got out.

4Minute. You really get octagon control point for takedown? If yes then it doest sounds logic.

5Minute. I think laying on me should be counted as the same as my 2/2 moves. Even if more then nothing much more.

Still I think I did more punches in and out clinch in those because i cant agree that taking position in clinch is a punch. I was trowing more punches and I had more damage behind them. And when I was on the ground I was working there not just laying.

Then there is also where your strength stat and damage slider were in comparison to Humors'. Even slightly higher would have made a huge difference in a fight so close.

He maybe got higher stranger but still I got 65%damage on but he 35% and that's a difference if you ask me.

just because your fighter was throwing more damage doesn't mean he was landing with more damage. remeber there is a thing called hiddens? for all you know your fighter has shit KO power or something. my fighter has high strength and ok KO power im guessing. so him throwing 35% damage may be equivalent to other fighters throwing higher damage levels.

the take down counts on octagon control because it changes where the fight takes place. the fight was standing and the take down took the fight to the ground. thats why its considered octagon control. as for the laying part, just look up Jeff Smith's fight to get into the house for TUF 15. it was almost the exact same scenario for that last minute and a half only my fighter did not keep the fight in side control. top control is heavily weighted in the engine, at best the last minute of the first round would be considered even. the 4th minute was clearly mine and the other 4 minutes were basically even, neither fighter was dominant or did more damage in those 4 minutes. your fighter was more aggressive, i was more effective by a slight margin.

for the clinch thing, that is just flavor text. it has no impact on the fight whatever so ever as far as i know.

again, i dont know why i continue posting here as this is like reasoning with a brick wall...only that may be an insult to a brick wall