analyze a fight

just because your fighter was throwing more damage doesn't mean he was landing with more damage. remeber there is a thing called hiddens? for all you know your fighter has shit KO power or something. my fighter has high strength and ok KO power im guessing. so him throwing 35% damage may be equivalent to other fighters throwing higher damage levels.

the take down counts on octagon control because it changes where the fight takes place. the fight was standing and the take down took the fight to the ground. thats why its considered octagon control. as for the laying part, just look up Jeff Smith's fight to get into the house for TUF 15. it was almost the exact same scenario for that last minute and a half only my fighter did not keep the fight in side control. top control is heavily weighted in the engine, at best the last minute of the first round would be considered even. the 4th minute was clearly mine and the other 4 minutes were basically even, neither fighter was dominant or did more damage in those 4 minutes. your fighter was more aggressive, i was more effective by a slight margin.

for the clinch thing, that is just flavor text. it has no impact on the fight whatever so ever as far as i know.

again, i dont know why i continue posting here as this is like reasoning with a brick wall...only that may be an insult to a brick wall

Brick wall? you think your so fucking smart? And stop always with this hiddens! When i win if hiddens when i loose its hiddens so fuck the tactics just pray for them? I go in with better game plan do better job but you get the fight because these days 90secs laying on the guy is the BIG OCTAGON CONTROL THING.

but maybe arguing with you is the same as arguing with syphilis only that my be insult for the syphilis. OHOHO hahaha i am so smart fuck. NOT

Do you have syphilis? It would explain a lot.

ohoh another smart guy ! get on the wagon my friend ! go back to place where underwater swimming in anus is cool.

Brick wall? you think your so fucking smart? And stop always with this hiddens! When i win if hiddens when i loose its hiddens so fuck the tactics just pray for them? I go in with better game plan do better job but you get the fight because these days 90secs laying on the guy is the BIG OCTAGON CONTROL THING.

but maybe arguing with you is the same as arguing with syphilis only that my be insult for the syphilis. OHOHO hahaha i am so smart fuck. NOT

...wow

i was not insulting your intelligence, i merelmeant that your stubborn as fuck and you wont budge an inch on anything. yes fight tactics play a major role, but so do hiddens. i only pointed to hiddens as a possible explanation as to why you lost. and did you really have the better game plan? your fighter missed a lot of strikes and outside of the third round did not accomplish anything of note. neither did my fighter so i cant really say anything on that point either. laying on someone is not octagon control read what i said! the TAKE DOWN is octagon control, the LAYING part is TOP control. two completely different things, TOP control is when you are on top of an opponent when grappling, something that is worth A LOT of points in the judges mind's. OCTAGON CONTROL is deciding where the fight takes place as well as aggression.

and i will not respond to your insidious comments at the end of that post.

That's more like it Humors... Tell us what you really think about that fucking smart, low IQ, racist dude.

Humors I think I want to have your babies... Can you put your syphilitic latvina meat into my aussie buns... With your brains and my looks we could create baby jesus.

i was not insulting your intelligence, i merelmeant that your stubborn as fuck and you wont budge an inch on anything. yes fight tactics play a major role, but so do hiddens. i only pointed to hiddens as a possible explanation as to why you lost. and did you really have the better game plan? your fighter missed a lot of strikes and outside of the third round did not accomplish anything of note. neither did my fighter so i cant really say anything on that point either. laying on someone is not octagon control read what i said! the TAKE DOWN is octagon control, the LAYING part is TOP control. two completely different things, TOP control is when you are on top of an opponent when grappling, something that is worth A LOT of points in the judges mind's. OCTAGON CONTROL is deciding where the fight takes place as well as aggression.

and i will not respond to your insidious comments at the end of that post.

then i had fucking bottom control ! :D

but in all seriousness maybe I lost that round because of those thinks then i have to say i ant agree that a takedown should also score for octagon control. and if its deciding where fight takes place as well as aggression then for 100% i should won that fight or the octagon control gives you almost no points because i was more aggression in the clinch outside the clinch and even on the ground I made more moves.

then i had fucking bottom control ! :D

but in all seriousness maybe I lost that round because of those thinks then i have to say i ant agree that a takedown should also score for octagon control. and if its deciding where fight takes place as well as aggression then for 100% i should won that fight or the octagon control gives you almost no points because i was more aggression in the clinch outside the clinch and even on the ground I made more moves.

I wish you would make some moves on me sweetheart....

Everytime I look at Humors Gif on the forums I always think it's a depiction of what would happen if everyone who played mmatycoon got together...and then humors walks in with a machine gun hahahahaha

you wish you would die fast like in that gif when you met me.

I've had desert dogs.. they don't cut it...

You however have bottom control, and that excites me....

Some one order me this shirt

http://www.therugbyshop.com.au/admin/resource/THUMBNAILS/Web%20photos%20003.jpg

i will pay you some in game cash!

you wish you would die fast like in that gif when you met me.

hahahhhaa just imagine we're all there metting eachother and having a few beers in our normal clothes, then humors walks in with a suit and starts screming "where Mike???! basterd riggs mi fights!!!" and then just starts unloading on everyone laughing at him HAHahAHahaHahhAA

I just hope Humors never gets a job as an actual MMA judge, he would hand out the worst decisions.

1 judge in the game gives me first round and you are saying that this round is not arguable? This is interesting not that I won or lost but are you stupid or are you just trying to get in the community? I guess its a bit of both but i am leaking on IQ problems!