Steel Penn -aka- Mr White

SteelPenn

I am writing in an attempt to correct the mistakes I have made in the past and hope I can be forgiven and given a fresh start in this game. I will start from the beginning and come up to date offering a brief explanation and then my thoughts on the issue.

The fake nutritional products,

I took over the shop when an alliance member was leaving the game and offered it to me for our alliance. Once I owned the shop and seen that he was selling products that were of less value then what they were advertised as I did not know what to think. I was new to the game and did not even know what nutritional products did for my fighters or for other ppl fighters. So I made my biggest mistake to date in this game and made the decision to sell the remaining products to make cash to create a new product. I sold just over 500 units and someone reported the products to be less than what I was claiming them to be. Busted. So at this point I did not know what to do, I was working with an alliance bud Cal who was doing the sponsorships for me in the shop and he gave me the advice to stick with the shop and repay any and everyone who felt that I did them wrong so I did just that. But repaying everyone and saying I was sorry did not work. So I will try again as it means something to me to be forgiven for wrong doings that I feel I can correct if allowed. I am very sorry I did this guys.

Chuck Grace and our gym partnership,

I feel Chuck misunderstood me when I asked him to join me on this project. It was my goal to set up a gym where my Black belts would spar to make cash as I was putting out cash all around the alliance. Here is where my mistake was made, Chuck wanted to do this for the alliance and was willing to take a hit to make it happen and I gave him shit as that was not my plan. I was trying to make cash; he was trying to help the alliance. I use the cash I make to fund the alliance. We just could not see each other’s sides, to the point I freaked on him when we could not agree. Chuck I am sorry for this. I had no right to freak out like I did. I feel we both had the groups best interest in mind but I could not keep my cool long enough to communicate that to you.

The Alliance of the year awards,

Where to start, first let me say I’m sorry to ever member of The Fighters Pitt. Congratulations on the award, you guys are a great bunch and it’s an honor to be in the same conversation with you guys.

Qrash, I have always thought of you as a standup guy. I am sorry for my views on what happened and I would like to offer you my apologies.

Please try to understand something about me; I am a weak person when it comes to thing I care about. I know it’s a game and I know it’s not worth the energy but I love this freaking game and cannot stop myself from becoming, as crazy as it sounds - emotional involved - with this game. I care about the guys I work with, not in a worry if they don’t log in if their ok but in a want them to do well in game and have fun type way. I / we invest a lot of real life in this game so when it comes to winning anything I get a bit excited. I don’t mean to brag or act like I am better than anyone I just get so involved in what we are doing and want to tell the world of our gains, but I am not a wordsmith so I come across as arrogant or conceded. I am sorry for this as I just want the guys I work with to be seen for their efforts.

Lance and the game glitch.

Lance I am sorry for the way things went down man, I know we spoke and cleared the air but I wanted to say something publicly. It was a mistake on my part that led to an incident that never should have happened. Very sorry man.

The guys in my alliance,

This is the worst part of it all for me. Guys I am sorry to all of you. You guys do so much it’s unreal. I really am proud of all we have done and really feel you guys deserve better than the shit you receive just from being involved with me. The loyalties you guys show means a lot to me and I want to thank you all for the support you guys have shown.

I would like a fresh start, to never have the past mentioned again and be judged by my current actions and not the mistakes I’ve made. Don’t think that forgiving me is weak, think of it as being strong enough to understand that people make mistakes.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 3

Shit happens and at the end of the day it is just a game.

I have talked to you a good few times in private and you have ALWAYS been very cool and respectful and that is all I can ask.

We all do shit we wish we could take back, but not everyone is man enough to apologize for it.

Like I said this is just a game. No need to apologize to me man. The past is the past. It's all about what goes down in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to write this, but as far as I am concerned (and hopefully others) it's all water under the bridge.

Thanks and good luck!

• Upvote 3

I am writing in an attempt to correct the mistakes I have made in the past and hope I can be forgiven and given a fresh start in this game. I will start from the beginning and come up to date offering a brief explanation and then my thoughts on the issue.

You can be as honest you want, but i'm not sure if it will work some players here like throw others people under the bus, not only they like but it prevent others manager to look at them, and once they target you they keep the target on u.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well all I'll say on this is Mr White was always good to me. I joined the Steel Penn alliance shortly after joining the game, made a lot of good friends there, Mr White helped me get my first company up and running, Rage Fight Gear which was very succesful. He gave me the initial funding and put me in touch with people to help with designs etc, from what I remember he never even asked for the initial money back. I think it was 20k or so which now a days doesn't mean a whole lot but back then it was massive for me and probably more like 100k in todays economy lol.

He was always happy to help if I ever had any issues and helped me get to grips with training and fighter builds etc when I was a complete noob and understood very little.

I know he hasn't always come across well to everyone but he genuinely cares so much about this game and trying to do as much as he can in terms of being a real business tycoon, he must have now literally been involved with running, helping, funding probably over 100 companies, many of which are ran by new members like myself who are looking for a start in the game.

In all honesty I only really left Steel Penn because I lost a bit of passion for the game and just felt I needed to take a break on my own and then hooked up with a smaller alliance of just a few guys which seemed more my style a couple of months later, if I had the energy and drive in this game that he has I'd probably still be there now.

In all honesty if you read this that would probably be my only advice to you dude, just remember that although you love this game and are hugely passionate about it not everyone may be quite as interested as you at times or have another agenda, I think sometimes you can forget that a little but that's about all you're guilty of.

• Upvote 4

I must say that when I first joined the game myself and truly started to get into it, I joined "The Steel Penn Alliance" and really liked it. Mr White always tried to help anyone that was in need of it, and did it as if it was his problem and not yours. Needless to say I am guilty of leaving the alliance due to not wanting to deal with the whole thing of fake supps and all. I would get 15-20 messages a day telling me that I was just as much of a cheater as he was. I just didn't want to deal with it and was sick of answering to everyone so I left.

I'll be one of the first to sit back and say that what happened is in the past and should be forgotten. Being able to come here and publicly say your sorry is huge. It can be a bit embarrassing and hard to do, but you did it and deserve to be forgiven. Hell there isn't a single person on here that can say they haven't ever messed up on any game they have ever played or in RL.

I'm in xXx and I've team up with a Steel Penn member (Big Boss) to run a private gym for my org. I know that not everyone can get along all the time and we can't change that.

Anyways good luck with your future gaming Mr White and continue doing what you do.

• Upvote 2

I must say that when I first joined the game myself and truly started to get into it, I joined "The Steel Penn Alliance" and really liked it. Mr White always tried to help anyone that was in need of it, and did it as if it was his problem and not yours. Needless to say I am guilty of leaving the alliance due to not wanting to deal with the whole thing of fake supps and all. I would get 15-20 messages a day telling me that I was just as much of a cheater as he was. I just didn't want to deal with it and was sick of answering to everyone so I left.

Damn even my fighter Machida "The Coward" is schoked.

And here I was thinking that the fresh start would include admitting to the multi accounts...ah well :mf_popcorn1:

Multis? I honestly hadn't heard that about Mr. White.

As for the other things mentioned here it's good to see you take responsibility for your actions. The only thing I will note is that I think you're probably right in the fact that our issue over the gym could be due to a mis-communication. We both went into that partnership thinking we knew what the other was looking for, but each had different ideas it seems. At this point it's water under the bridge I think. Good luck moving forward, and I look forward to beating Shuai jiao with Rojas and take his belt in a couple weeks!

• Upvote 3

I Mr Pink and Purple Polka dots of The Rubber Pencil Alliance would just like to clear a few things up, I really want to be liked and feel I'm judged badly for my poor choices in the past the and the continued fuck ups I have made since...

The Fake Nutrients

I was new the game and you have to understand that, the basic premises of Right and Wrong were never taught to me when I was growing up.. So yeah of course when the opportunity arose for me to make a choice either by doing the RIGHT thing by advertising my products at the quality they really were or the WRONG thing by continuing to sell them.. Well I chose the wrong thing and fuck me if it wasn't for those people that actually tested them I still could have been sellign them..

Chuck Grace and the Gym

Who gives a fuck, Chuck Grace is an asshole.. Everyone knows that.

The Alliance of the year award

To The Fighters PItt, it's absolute bullshit that The Rubber Pencil Alliance are mentioned in the same breath as you guys, we are so much better what you only have 15 members and we have 56 that just goes to show how much better we are they you.

Qrash I always thought you were a stand up guy, obviously you're not, you're just like Chuck Grace, an Asshole.

Please understand that I'm a weak person, I carry on like a child when I don't get things my way. You just wait till I throw my toys from the pram again.

Lance and the game glitch

Again I will say the air is cleared but you really are an asshole for being so extremely patient with my incompetent org owner.

The guys in my alliance

I really appreciate the fact you stick with The Rubber Pencil Alliance even though, I Mr Pink and Purple Polka dots do everything humanly possible to make you guys look as stupid as I am.

And Finally

David Taylor stop fucking messaging Stu Pidasol about leaving The Rubber Pencil Alliance and joining DILLIGAF. Show some fucking loyality....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 13

I Mr Pink and Purple Polka dots of The Rubber Pencil Alliance would just like to clear a few things up, I really want to be liked and feel I'm judged badly for my poor choices in the past the and the continued fuck ups I have made since...

The Fake Nutrients

I was new the game and you have to understand that, the basic premises of Right and Wrong were never taught to me when I was growing up.. So yeah of course when the opportunity arose for me to make a choice either by doing the RIGHT thing by advertising my products at the quality they really were or the WRONG thing by continuing to sell them.. Well I chose the wrong thing and fuck me if it wasn't for those people that actually tested them I still could have been sellign them..

Chuck Grace and the Gym

Who gives a fuck, Chuck Grace is an asshole.. Everyone knows that.

The Alliance of the year award

To The Fighters PItt, it's absolute bullshit that The Rubber Pencil Alliance are mentioned in the same breath as you guys, we are so much better what you only have 15 members and we have 56 that just goes to show how much better we are they you.

Qrash I always thought you were a stand up guy, obviously you're not, you're just like Chuck Grace, an Asshole.

Please understand that I'm a weak person, I carry on like a child when I don't get things my way. You just wait till I throw my toys from the pram again.

Lance and the game glitch

Again I will say the air is cleared but you really are an asshole for being so extremely patient with my incompetent org owner.

The guys in my alliance

I really appreciate the fact you stick with The Rubber Pencil Alliance even though, I Mr Pink and Purple Polka dots do everything humanly possible to make you guys look as stupid as I am.

And Finally

David Taylor stop fucking messaging Stu Pidasol about leaving The Rubber Pencil Alliance and joining DILLIGAF. Show some fucking loyality....

Funny the first time, mildly amusing the second time, less and less so as it continues on ... especially in the dude's apology thread.

Anyway ...

I don't know Mr. White. Have had absolutely no interaction with him whatsoever. I know absolutely nothing about these supposed controversies he was involved with earlier on, and while I can say his demeanor was less than flattering in certain threads, I do know that it takes a set of cahonas to apologise on a public forum in such a manner as he did. And as little as my opinion actually means therefore in this matter, I have to applaud him for it.

• Upvote 3

I put the bone in my wife!

I put the lime in the coconut.

Anyways, it's cool that you're owning up to your past mistakes. Everyone can fuck up.

• Upvote 1

Hey SteelPenn.

Good and thorough apology man, you get my support on this.

Everyone makes mistakes, and should get a second chance. :smile_anim:

Except Stu of course, he don't make mistakes and doesn't apologize for anything.

He just genuinly seems to be like that, hence i place him in the same "group" as Humors,

Stu is just a little bit more intelligent than Humors, but with equally fucked up views based on their locality...

You really enjoy kicking people in the head when they are down, don't you Stu?

• Upvote 1

Hey SteelPenn.

Good and thorough apology man, you get my support on this.

Everyone makes mistakes, and should get a second chance. :smile_anim:

Except Stu of course, he don't make mistakes and doesn't apologize for anything.

He just genuinly seems to be like that, hence i place him in the same "group" as Humors,

Stu is just a little bit more intelligent than Humors, but with equally fucked up views based on their locality...

You really enjoy kicking people in the head when they are down, don't you Stu?

I certainly won't be crying a river on an internet forum begging for forgiveness...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I certainly won't be crying a river on an internet forum begging for forgiveness...

True, but that doesn't make you better than Penn in any shape or form.

Anyone who realizes he has wronged others and appologises, is a bigger person in my eyes than someone who just doesn't give a shit about their fellow man.

But good for you that you are this hard, because i generally keep people with that mindset far away from me, as in my experience, they will fuck you over as soon as it suits the,,, again, because they just son't give a shit about others.

IMO this is also the reason why you don't understand people with feelings, that something matters to someone, even something as silly as a computer game, and what happens in it.

You are what i would call a "mind terrorist", using every opportunity to humiliate others in any way you can, especially when they show some weakness,, then you seem to feel at your best, like the Hyena,, it doesn't really get to enjoy it's meal until the victim cant defend itself properly, or at all,, then the Hyena pounces mercilessly with it's pack......

I simply can't see the point in your "aggression" towards those you feel are weak,, why not just be an proper human being and leave them be?

• Upvote 4