Steel Penn -aka- Mr White

SteelPenn

Sure it does, it means he ain't no bitch.. or something like that anyway.

It doesn't mean anything of the sort to me.

To me it's more like he is less evolved mentally, basically closer to caveman than a modern human........

But, some do think that's cool, but again, that's their own problem and prerogative. :OMG:

• Upvote 1

I dunno, personally I really dislike people who do a bunch of bullshit and then try to apologise it away; I'll forgive someone when they consistently display the ability to stop being a cbomb, not after some flowery words.

Oh, surely enough, words alone aren't going to suffice at the end of the day, if he simply ends up returning to old habits and acting in the exact same way as he has been in the past. Only his future actions will truly dictate whether he means what he said in his apology, or if it was simply a cheap attempt to gain favour.

But on the other hand, nobody else has the right to decide for him, whether he means what he's saying or not. And to ridicule him for simply attempting to apologise for past transgressions in such a manner as Stu did, only makes Stu appear to be equally as much, or even more so of a child than what he claims Mr. White to be.

• Upvote 1

True, but that doesn't make you better than Penn in any shape or form.

Anyone who realizes he has wronged others and appologises, is a bigger person in my eyes than someone who just doesn't give a shit about their fellow man.

But good for you that you are this hard, because i generally keep people with that mindset far away from me, as in my experience, they will fuck you over as soon as it suits the,,, again, because they just son't give a shit about others.

IMO this is also the reason why you don't understand people with feelings, that something matters to someone, even something as silly as a computer game, and what happens in it.

You are what i would call a "mind terrorist", using every opportunity to humiliate others in any way you can, especially when they show some weakness,, then you seem to feel at your best, like the Hyena,, it doesn't really get to enjoy it's meal until the victim cant defend itself properly, or at all,, then the Hyena pounces mercilessly with it's pack......

I simply can't see the point in your "aggression" towards those you feel are weak,, why not just be an proper human being and leave them be?

Thanks for the misinformed analysis, I do this shit just for fun, to get a reaction.. To see people like you come in here and react how you do is hilarious.. It doesn't matter about the situation, it doesn't matter who the target it is, hell it doesn't even matter if the target responds, it's about watching people like you and others chime in and try and take a moral high ground with me..

HHAHA -11 u beat my records,

i dub you "Stupid Asshole".

Congrats.

That would be -12 now jacky... I have said before your nothing more than a poor mans version of me.

Oh, surely enough, words alone aren't going to suffice at the end of the day, if he simply ends up returning to old habits and acting in the exact same way as he has been in the past. Only his future actions will truly dictate whether he means what he said in his apology, or if it was simply a cheap attempt to gain favour.

But on the other hand, nobody else has the right to decide for him, whether he means what he's saying or not. And to ridicule him for simply attempting to apologise for past transgressions in such a manner as Stu did, only makes Stu appear to be equally as much, or even more so of a child than what he claims Mr. White to be.

I wonder what you would have thought if I really ridiculed him.. It was a pretty poor attempt in my own eyes..

• Downvote 1

Thanks for the misinformed analysis, I do this shit just for fun, to get a reaction.. To see people like you come in here and react how you do is hilarious.. It doesn't matter about the situation, it doesn't matter who the target it is, hell it doesn't even matter if the target responds, it's about watching people like you and others chime in and try and take a moral high ground with me..

I stand by it, and this response confirms it even further.

I can well understand you getting a kick out of responses like mine, however, i don't understand why you have to hurt or damage someone else in doing so, somone who is possibly very vulnerable.

I don't give a shit if you huff and puff at me, you'll get the same back anyway.

But to use someone vulnerable to get a kick out of someones else's reaction, is just low.

Do you also kick the crutches from a handicapped person in the street to get the same reaction?

Or is this just an internet anonymous Auzzie e-peen thing???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I stand by it, and this response confirms it even further.

I can well understand you getting a kick out of responses like mine, however, i don't understand why you have to hurt or damage someone else in doing so, somone who is possibly very vulnerable.

I don't give a shit if you huff and puff at me, you'll get the same back anyway.

But to use someone vulnerable to get a kick out of someones else's reaction, is just low.

Do you also kick the crutches from a handicapped person in the street to get the same reaction?

Or is this just an internet anonymous Auzzie e-peen thing???

You stand by it Graz... That's your prerogative no matter how wrong or far from the truth you are..

No I haven't kicked the crutches out from a handicapped person that doesn't require any sort of smarts, but I have locked the door from the inside of a toilet, this guy from work with asperger's always used that toliet, well you know how it goes, time passes, can't break a pattern and all, the guy comes back out with a massive shit stain...

Suppose the moral of the story here is I treat all people equally... suicidal, mentally challenged, flag flyers - it doesn't matter to me they are all little pawns to push an poke and see what happens...

• Downvote 1

I am willing to forget about it, but I think the reason there may be some resistance is that isn't this the 3rd or 4th time you have had to apologize or something? I remember after the fake supplements you asked forgiveness and returned money or offered replacement supplements. I got my money back and was given a sample of the new supps when this happened. The CGrace thing was between the two of you and if he forgives it then I have no reason to care. That seems a resolved issue. Then there is the alliance voting thing and our 3rd apology. Lance-gate apology was the same time as the alliance one, so I don't know if that counts as 3 or 4. I'll say 3. Some may see it as a pattern. Of all 3 events only the 1st effected me and amends were made, so I am willing to forgive and forget as I already had a long time ago. I just see this as being the main reason you might see some resistance.

• Upvote 1

The fake nutritional products,

I took over the shop when an alliance member was leaving the game and offered it to me for our alliance. Once I owned the shop and seen that he was selling products that were of less value then what they were advertised as I did not know what to think. I was new to the game and did not even know what nutritional products did for my fighters or for other ppl fighters. So I made my biggest mistake to date in this game and made the decision to sell the remaining products to make cash to create a new product. I sold just over 500 units and someone reported the products to be less than what I was claiming them to be. Busted. So at this point I did not know what to do, I was working with an alliance bud Cal who was doing the sponsorships for me in the shop and he gave me the advice to stick with the shop and repay any and everyone who felt that I did them wrong so I did just that. But repaying everyone and saying I was sorry did not work. So I will try again as it means something to me to be forgiven for wrong doings that I feel I can correct if allowed. I am very sorry I did this guys.

Apologizing for fake nutrients? Did you cheat on your wife and your redirecting your guilt? LOL

I photo shopped mine up a few notches when I first started, and I still assume half the shit I buy is "embellished" (just like Extenze or Rip Fuel in real life)....... as for the rest of that, that is your business, I just got a laugh out of that one. Except, I've accepted most people don't like me..........

Thanks to you all for hearing me out. I appreciate all of the feedback even the negative comments as they all helps me grow in this game.

I love this game and look forward to another three years with you all.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

You have my vote for shit talker 2014, I for one like your style :D

SteelPenn is good with me, but I am still going to give him shit about the things he's done, specifically multis and denying said multis. I'll never refuse to cooperate, work with or joke with the dude, but he's going to wear this legacy forever in a mildly humorous running joke kind of way.

And that's how it should be, reminds me of the time I gave my first ever pay cheque to the orphanage. No one calls me K-Rad The Charitable. Or the time I rescued that old dude from a burning car, no one calls me K-Rad The Brave, but you go and fuck one goat...

• Upvote 3

You have my vote for shit talker 2014, I for one like your style :D

SteelPenn is good with me, but I am still going to give him shit about the things he's done, specifically multis and denying said multis. I'll never refuse to cooperate, work with or joke with the dude, but he's going to wear this legacy forever in a mildly humorous running joke kind of way.

And that's how it should be, reminds me of the time I gave my first ever pay cheque to the orphanage. No one calls me K-Rad The Charitable. Or the time I rescued that old dude from a burning car, no one calls me K-Rad The Brave, but you go and fuck one goat...

Agreed 100%

but you go and fuck one goat...

So that's what kind of gangbang at his house he was referring to in that other thread...http://ssheltonimages.com/img/2e/2e3/Goats_Mating.jpg