New Generation Fighters *Smack Talk*

DonSash666

NGF 125 The Contenders Main Event Profile

DeLuise vs Hong

Both these guys have one thing in common, and that is, they are good enough to take the fight to the great Erkki Vieri. They didn't beat the champ, but they certainly have his respect.

DeLuise is a Muay Thai striker with a record of 15-7-1 12KOs, and with wins over Martin Louis and Dean Winchester by KO, the rugged Hong will not take any chances any with DeLuise.

Hong 12-3-2 is granite tough, and uses his world class striking to out point his opponents. A draw with Vieri on Christmas Day in New York confirmed his status as the 2nd best lightweight in his class, but takedowns in the subsequent rematch meant his challenge for the champs crown ended in defeat.

Hong is favoured to win by decision, but DeLuise has the firepower to finish proceedings, but whatever happens we can expect these two elite combatants to grace the NGF cage for years to come.

The co-main also features an important fight in the featherweight division with former INY champ Magaba taking on the experienced Retale, who has serious world title ambitions. Magaba will want a ground war, he has 10 sub wins and holds a BJJ Black Belt awarded by the Jimmy Da Jet, and Retale will look to outpoint Magaba with his crisp striking. Torhammer awaits the winner, Incan Bulb will face the loser.

New Generation Fighters :Division Rankings 3/12/14

Lightweight (155)

Champ: Erkki Vieri (22-3-1) Vieri is back to the NGF now to defend his belt after a brief stint in the Ascension org in LA to take part in there 3 year anniversary card. He faced the current #7 ranked fighter in the world at 155 Jie Liu, Liu seemed to be the more experienced on the ground and got the win via a 3rd round Armbar submission. "The King" has been a very destructive force in the cage over the last few years, if he has one flaw though he tends to get caught in armbars. Next up for Erkki is not yet set in stone but a third fight with Nichi Hong is a possibility, there is also the youngster Julio Quintana he has been on fire as of late.

1: Nichi Hong (13-3-2) Nichi has one 2 straight after a tough loss to Erkki Vieri for the title back in January. Hong's last bout was a "KO of the Night" performance with his 2nd round finish of Dom Deluise, much rewarding after dropping the first round on the scorecards. I think Nichi has done enough to get a third bout with Vieri will see though, only time will tell.

2: Julio Quintana (13-2-1) Julio is one of the hottest prospects around right now, he is yet to lose a fight since October of 2012, and has been almost perfect since then ,except one draw to Lik alotadik. Last time in the NGF cage Julio steamrolled Koji Murosaki with a 1rst round kncok out. With Hong and Quintana both looking stellar recently it is a tough choice for Peel Steel here.

3: Toshiro Montero (18-6-0) Toshiro added another win to his NGF record today with a split decision victory over Graeme Symons. Symons started out very strong but Montero showed his patience and took rounds two and three but they where all razor thin scores. Toshiro has only loss to Nichi Hong here and still looks to be in the title picture, the former Hero FC and Attack Fight League champs is a win away from being in the driver seat of another title run.

4: Tyson Blaze (20-11-0) Tyson is on a respectable two fight win streak since signing with New Generation Fighters, breaking a previous two fight loss streak. Blaze battered a tough Akira Toriyama around for the first round in his last bout, eventually finishing him in round 2 with the TKO. He will welcome back a returning Gim Ruut next at NGF 128 early next month.

5: Gim Ruut (23-9-0) Ruut is a former Bantamweight champ in both Eternal Rivals in Tokyo as well as Guaritiba Proving grounds located in Rio de Janeiro. Gim has been flopping around weight classes lately but the bottom line is he has posted a nice 4-1 record in his last bouts. Ruut returns to the NGF cage at 128 as stated to battle Tyson Blaze which should be a great fight for the fans.

Honorable Mention: Dean Winchester (14-4-0), Dom Deluise (15-8-1), Graeme Symons (7-3-0), Judge Machina (11-3-0), Soon Do (17-8-1), Martin Louis (16-4-0), Yoshihiro Imanari (16-7-0), Daken Akihiro (6-1-0), Koji Murosaki (15-7-0), Edmund Dantes (14-6-0)

• Upvote 2

NGF 125 - Hong, Ready for the Champ

It had been 8 fights since Nichi Hong hadn't been the distance but at NGF 125 he sent a message to champion Erkki Vieri when he blasted out former champ DeLuise in the 2nd round. A huge win and a rare KO of the night award for the Topo Topologies fighter!

In the co main Retale stopped Magaba in the 3rd and the Janne has already confirmed that Linhares will step up to 145 after the Vanguard fight to take on Retale should he best Vanguard. Torhammer is moving to 155.
  • Upvote 1

New Generation Fighters :Division Rankings 3/12/14

Featherweight (145)

Champ: Andrzej Gajewski (27-2-1) Gajewski is the most Dominating champ in NGF history currently on a 15 fight win streak 13 in which are title defenses. The current 135 and 145 lb champs now can concentrate on 1 belt as the bantamweight division is now closed. Andrzej has a huge fight up next for Ascension as he faces there featherweight champ for the belt #2 ranked 145 lber in the world Mr. Azure.

1: Timofey Boyko (19-6-1) After lossing two fights in a row it seems Boyko has a fire lit under his ass now winning two straight of two top contenders at 145. He last took a 5 round decision over Torhammer in war that was very close on the scorecards. Next up for Boyko is a rematch with Manny Mannetosen, with the winner becoming the front runner for the next crack at Gajewski.

2: Manny Mannetosen (19-4-0) Manny had a nice rebound in his last bout winning a UD over Pip Gonzalez taking the last two rounds of the bout. Mannetosen was on a incredible 9 fight win streak heading into his NGF debut but was upset by Timofey Boyko. He will get his chance to avenge the less in a few weeks as he battles Boyko again for the rights of the # 1 contender at 145.

3: Luis Carlos Linhares (18-6-0) Luis has made a huge impact since joining the NGF roster winning back to back decisions over Vanguard and Malmsteen respectively. The former Hero FC featherweight champ is now looking for gold here at NGF. His next bout is still undecided currently but with one more win i can see Linhares getting a title opportunity here.

4: Reiska Pekka Retale (25-9-0) Reiska is now on a s fight win streak recently beating Mookie Magaba via 3rd round TKO NGF 125 contenders which also earned him "Fight of the night". Reiska is the last person to beat the champ Gajewski, which he did so by Armbar submission in the 4th round of there championship bout for Valhalla. Retale could see himself in a title contender fight with a possible bout with Linhares but for now we will have to see what the powers that be see fit for him next.

5: Mac Jackson (18-7-0) / Grant Vanguard (14-8-0) / Incan Bulb (14-3-0) Coming in at the final spot i have 3 guys that are very rewarding, first off Mac Jackson who is fresh off a 5 rounder with champ, he showed a lot of heart but Gajewski proved to be too much for him that day. Vanguard saw his 3 fight win streak go bye bye as he fell victim to a very aggressive linhares at NGF 126 in a 5 round war. Bulb got back on track with a Decision victory over Vince Noir, which makes 11 straight decisions for him.

Honorable Mention: Mookie Magaba (15-8-0), Pip Gonzalez (13-5-0), Deigo Brandao (10-4-0), Richmond Finch (10-5-0), Vince Noir (12-7-1), Meat Beater (14-8-0)

• Upvote 1

The most Awesome Man in the universe
http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w22.jpg

"The Alabama Alpha Male" Bobby Lee Daniels:Khalid "touch n' run" Hayes. What a fucking joke! I've never fought a man so scared of a fight before. Fuck, the guy runs all around the place, darts in to touch me with his fingers and runs away again. And the judges really saw that as winning the fight? That's even bigger load of bullshit than the first Strongham fight, damn. Yeah, you're fast boy Hayes, sure, you fucking cocksucker. Fast, weak, pathetic excuse of a fighter. I'll fucking murder you next time.

The most Awesome Man in the universe

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w22.jpg

"The Alabama Alpha Male" Bobby Lee Daniels:Khalid "touch n' run" Hayes. What a fucking joke! I've never fought a man so scared of a fight before. Fuck, the guy runs all around the place, darts in to touch me with his fingers and runs away again. And the judges really saw that as winning the fight? That's even bigger load of bullshit than the first Strongham fight, damn. Yeah, you're fast boy Hayes, sure, you fucking cocksucker. Fast, weak, pathetic excuse of a fighter. I'll fucking murder you next time.

LOL dude your boy got dominated! At least stay classy.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown2.gif
Oooooh!!! Hayes has knocked Daniels down with a huge combo! Hayes steps away and waves a wobbly Daniels back to his feet! This one might not go much longer!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut2.gif
It looks like Bobby Lee Daniels has been cut.

A left lands for Hayes.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked2.gif
Daniels is rocked!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown2.gif
Hayes feints and then winds up with a huge right hand that connects perfectly and sends Daniels sprawling to the canvas! Daniels rolls over backwards and springs off the cage and manages to regain his footing - how acrobatic! Oh, he's still wobbly - can Hayes finish him?!

Khalid probably took years off of Daniels' career. Your pathetic attempt at LnP in the fifth aside, your guy had like zero moments of meaningful offense for 25 minutes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NGF New York Sexplosion

March 29th, 2014

edit: Can people using Chrome see the embedded video? I can see it with Firefox but not Chrome for some reason. When I right click it says "Movie not loaded". I'm just wondering if its something wrong on my end or if it's something wrong on the forum side when browsing with chrome.

edit2: I can see it with chrome incognito mode so it's probably something one my end. I am running the latest version of flash and tried clearing all my browsing data and no luck.

• Upvote 10

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20w21.jpg

"El Mariachi" Rogerio Mustacho - NGF's own Uriah Faber

Rogerio, one of EFC's infamous Mustacho brothers alonside Daemon, Barnito, Alexito and their young nephew Donnito, debuted at NGF in mid 2012 at NGF #9, making his just second pro fight, is a vet and fan favourite at NGF. Since then he made 24 more fights under the NGF banner. Always on the run, always storming the ranks on the hunt for a title shot - NGF gold, the only title he ever dreamed of.

4 times he made it so far... so far but just not far enough. 3/4 of those fights got awarded with OTN boni. He faced them all, Poldi, Oh, Seia, even Scottie Bennett who meanwhile became the #1P4P for a while. Always all-out wars... and always he got back to the locker with empty hands.

One of the saddest moments of his career surprisingly came after a huge win. After a grueling 3 round decision win over Hans Thor, short after his titlefight defeat versus Oh, he was approached by Fernando Bumleros for a quick interview. The bloody and exhausted mexican pulled out a piece of paper and in fact was holding his title victory speech, the one he prepared for his last titlefight in case of success.

Several brain scans, vicious sparring sessions and fights, lately a brutal RNC finish win at NGF #127 later... still standing, still on the hunt, still embracing the grind. Once again he will be there... soon. Corpses will pave his way. Rogerio Mustacho will at one point hold the NGF title (maybe fuckin' up his victory speech then, but whatever) and retire as a HoF'er.

Hmmm... Seems like there are people who mistakenly think Bobby Lee's comments are mine.

wasn't talking to you i was talking to your fighter, i know how it works...

his comments were pretty stupid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Reporter catches Tobias Larsson coming out of the Elite Gym in New York.

"Tobias, have you had a good camp?"

Tobias "As good as you can when you are 34 but I feel i am ready, we have a plan, but like all fights, we need some luck too."

Reporter "You surprised many when you beat Anthony Brown, Palowakski is another top contender, can you pull off the upset again?"

Tobias "Brown goes to ground, I felt we would be matched Ok on the ground, so i think that fight was good for me. This guy Palowakski is a striker but a strong clinch, and that makes it tough. I know what I have to do, and yeh, an early takedown would be nice!"

Reporter "You won the Hero title 3 times and you are HOF, but is this your toughest fight?"

Tobias "Sure, I respect all my opponents, but Palowakski will be my toughest fight, but my greatest win if I can do it, so I have nothing to lose. Win and I will finish my career fighting for the title against guys in their prime. I would like to thank Mr Jones who promoted the card, I have many more fans now."

Reporter "Any words for Palowakski?"

Tobias "No, he will have his own plan, and he will be confident....i would be too, but he knows, on my day I can shock the world, so he has to hope this fight is not another of those occasions. Either way, it is always fun, and I and my camp always come to entertain and have fun. Thank you."

Good interview with Larsson.

But now it's hammer time!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w11.jpg

Fred "The Orge" Palowakski

28 March, 11:47 am, Tokyo, Dojo.

Reporter: Hello, ladies and gentlemans, I am with one of the best heavyweight fighters in NGF, the man who dosen't need to be introduced, feared striker, ranked as #2 in the division, holding 3-0 record in NGF. Fred, could you tell us something about your training camp?

Fred: For the first time my training camp had been realized in Tokyo, in Bragi's gym - Dojo. In NY, in a gym in which I train there is very little amount of sparring sessions, so in Tokyo we had to catch up with it. I had been doing 6 sparring sessions, all in AM sessions, right after I rested after my last fight.

Reporter: Do you believe that you are prepared enough to take a fight against Tobias Larsson?

Fred: He has only little advantage in the ground game. But before he would be able to use that advantage against me, he has to take me down. My striking, clinch and wrestling game is better than him, so a knockout is just a matter of time. I'm like a fucking train and he is like unused station, I'll just take a ride over it.

Reporter: Anything about him as a fighter?

Fred: The guy is an old fart. Started fighting in the business as 25 years old, wasn't he too old? I have to admit that his career was a little impressive, but I'll knock him out on a retire, ding dong, book a room in a nursing home. Keep in mind old prick that I am dangerous, like a fire in the nursing home. Running is impossible, cause ya might strain and break a hip. Stand and bang with Uncle Freddy, I'll be ya nightmare, fuckin' Krugger, after I put you in coma, you'll see me in your nightmares. Okay, Mr. Reporter, our chit chat has come to the end, I'm going to pump some iroooons!

A pic from Fred to Tobias:

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/choo-choo-motherfucker.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hmmm... Seems like there are people who mistakenly think Bobby Lee's comments are mine.

I think this is the first time you posted anything in this thread as a losing Bobby Lee, so you can't blame people for not knowing his backstory/character. Not everyone came over from INY with you and Steel.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33w13.jpg

Dongmin Oh

I was depressed and unmotivated after I lost the title, and it caused me to lose three fights in a row. However, as you can see by my last fight, I'm back in old form once again. Tommy Victorio doesn't know what he's gotten himself into.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33w13.jpg

Dongmin Oh

I was depressed and unmotivated after I lost the title, and it caused me to lose three fights in a row. However, as you can see by my last fight, I'm back in old form once again. Tommy Victorio doesn't know what he's gotten himself into.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w9.jpg

Tommy Victorio: Oh, suit you sir!