Chat Awesomeness

Does CGrace make chat better?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Does CGrace make chat better?

• Obviously. Anyone who has chatted with him knows that this is 100% true!
    • We just humor him cuz his wife is hot.
    • No. His gay jokes always derail the convo.
    • Who's CGrace?

Let's vote!

184788_10150149884221329_562766328_8455998_5605583_n.jpg

Edit - Pic as requested by Face Kicker.

What kind of picture is that? Do you know that the face is upside down? And who airbrushed that?

• Downvote 4

Steeve, U jelly bro.

Hell no! If I'm jelly I say so. CKeppel has a hot girlfriend. I could look at her entirely from the right angle in a bikini. How can you tell if a girl is hot by looking at a picture of her head upside down airbrushed to the point were it looks like she sat in a freezer for two days. Even if the girl is pretty that's an awful picture. CGrace looks like he's good looking. Maybe I'm jelly at that.

• Downvote 5

Hell no! If I'm jelly I say so. CKeppel has a hot girlfriend. I could look at her entirely from the right angle in a bikini. How can you tell if a girl is hot by looking at a picture of her head upside down airbrushed to the point were it looks like she sat in a freezer for two days. Even if the girl is pretty that's an awful picture. CGrace looks like he's good looking. Maybe I'm jelly at that.

Yeah, he jelly.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry. I'm down and I have to take it out on somebody. Just like to see a better picture of his girlfriend, up front, body in pic, preferably in bikini. Maybe that will cheer me up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry. I'm down and I have to take it out on somebody. Just like to see a better picture of his girlfriend, up front, body in pic, preferably nekkid..

My wife would have no problem showing her tits here, all five of them! and we don't call them tits we prefer to use the term finger tips

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CXFfl9luHPM/TV-Os6opQfI/AAAAAAAAA2E/oCgrgvWqzrY/s1600/cow.jpg

Is this her? I only count four fingertips.

Sorry been on a couple day bender! Will post some pictures of breasts upon my sobering up!!!

http://blog.poemofquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/16candles.jpg

• Upvote 1