Proof Supplements - q130 recovery - $14

Grund

A couple of new companies thought they could undercut me on price.

So the buy 5 get 5 free deal ends, because I just cut the price in half for everyone.

130 quality recovery, only $14 for 14 days supply, Proof of Quality on our page.

Proof Supplements in Sydney, highstreet over and check us out, we ship worldwide instantly.

Pretty impressive deal.You must be close to making almost no money at all with this deal lol.I bought some of your stuff before and still stacked up on it and it works pretty good.Good luck with your sale.

I was selling for $15 before with the Buy 5 Get 5 Free offer. Now everyone gets it for that.

And it's not a sale. That's the new price.

But you didn't answer my question in the last thread. Is it good on the rocks, straight up, mixed with coke? I NEED RECIPES!!!

I gave out a couple recipes on the last thread. I'll list them again.

The Haymaker

3/4 oz 130 Proof Recovery

3/4 oz triple sec

3/4 oz dry vermouth

3/4 oz lime juice

Shake, strain into an old-fashioned glass, and serve. Pity the next guy you're fighting.

The Knockout

1/2 oz 130 Proof Recovery

1/2 oz Malibu® coconut rum

1/2 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur

Stir ingredients together in a shot glass, and shoot. One punch is all you need.

It's good straight. Don't add ice, it causes the glass to shatter.

Welp, 1150 bottles left to sell. Sales seem to have increased a bit with the 3 day delivery thing. Not sure why, being that Sydney is a smaller area than most. I was really expecting a decline.

Good, inexpensive product sells I guess.

Still $14 for 14 days of q130 recovery (until it becomes q150 recovery - it's getting there). Highstreet over to Sydney and check it out.