• never, my fighter don't need to train
    • never, my fighter prefer go to KFC
    • once for the week
    • every day at random moment
    • 5 mn before the session
    • 30mn before the session
    • 3 mn after the session, yes i'm an idiot
    • about 1-3 hour before the session

I set mine Sundays still, and usually I'll leave them like that for a good few weeks. I check my assistant page after each training session for pops/depops, but I've only ever had 2 or 3 depops. Like Dabest said when I do have one I just set the next session for that attribute and it'll pop right back. I might be the only one who hasn't had any real issues to speak of since the tickers were brought in.

I set mine Sundays still, and usually I'll leave them like that for a good few weeks. I check my assistant page after each training session for pops/depops, but I've only ever had 2 or 3 depops. Like Dabest said when I do have one I just set the next session for that attribute and it'll pop right back. I might be the only one who hasn't had any real issues to speak of since the tickers were brought in.

Naw, I haven't had any issues either. I'm am in the same boat as Showdown for the most part, but I do have one or two fighters that occasionally need a session here and there to make sure they aren't getting into the red. Never had a depop yet.

i set mine daily (any time available after the pm session) so i have a reason to log in. i used to log in daily and check pops...but those happen so rare, i don't care anymore. i don't want to lose touch with the game, cuz i've found the more i'm away the easier it is to stay away, so i make myself log in daily and set my training no matter how ridiculous it is.

i set mine daily (any time available after the pm session) so i have a reason to log in. i used to log in daily and check pops...but those happen so rare, i don't care anymore. i don't want to lose touch with the game, cuz i've found the more i'm away the easier it is to stay away, so i make myself log in daily and set my training no matter how ridiculous it is.

Who am I kidding I login everyday to check on that DILF CGrace. I need to see what that tender piece of man meat is up to on the regular, yo!

:smile_anim: