Auto Flying Question

So I was getting nervous that my guy would have a slight energy loss for his upcoming fight so I booked him on a flight 1st class London to Tokyo and all was good paid the fee etc, he was flying.

I see on his fighter page, that he missed his flight that was auto booked all good.

But my question is did I get charged for that auto flight?

If so is it economy class and how do I turn off auto flying because I leave my flights to the very last minute and don't have the ability to be bothered to scheduled.

Cheers.

Happens to me all the time - luckily I only travel in Europe so it's no big deal. Really should get round to booking in advance but when you've been doing it one way for ages I forget.

I always book my flights as soon as I get the fight confirmed using advanced booking and set it to arrive 2 days before the fight, that means if I forget about it its no big worry.

Those you can cancel if you want as I did just a few days ago with one of my fighters (just look at your schedualed flights and it gives the option of cancelling) but you get something like an 80% refund not 100%

• Upvote 1

I always book my flights as soon as I get the fight confirmed using advanced booking and set it to arrive 2 days before the fight, that means if I forget about it its no big worry.

Those you can cancel if you want as I did just a few days ago with one of my fighters (just look at your schedualed flights and it gives the option of cancelling) but you get something like an 80% refund not 100%

Sounds like a man with a plan :)

I really got screwed by auto flight. I had a high level title fight and got a pm that auto flight kicked in. I didnt want auto flight. I wanted to use the Jets because i needed the energy and morale boost. So i booked the jet. But Auto flight took me before my Jet arrangements kicked in. So i got to the city with energy and morale missing. Ended up losing a very close fight.

You can book flights WAY in advance now, so simply work out how much energy you'll lose and subtract that from 90% energy. This gives you how far before the fight you have to land and guarantee you arrive with 100% energy come fight time

Book the flight, train as normal and forget all about it and hey presto!! You're there to fight for the org with 100% energy and no worries or autoflights

You can book flights WAY in advance now, so simply work out how much energy you'll lose and subtract that from 90% energy. This gives you how far before the fight you have to land and guarantee you arrive with 100% energy come fight time

Book the flight, train as normal and forget all about it and hey presto!! You're there to fight for the org with 100% energy and no worries or autoflights

i don't play this game to do a secretary job.

so NCs are still possible then? i thought auto-flying eliminated this possibility.

Just quoting this so people know what I'm talking about.

Would a fighter accepting the fight at the last minute cause a NC if the fighter that's already accepted in a different city?

Just quoting this so people know what I'm talking about.

Would a fighter accepting the fight at the last minute cause a NC if the fighter that's already accepted in a different city?

personally, im still waiting for a reply to my original question:

so NCs are still possible then? i thought auto-flying eliminated this possibility.

i dunno about anyone else but I am probably wasted over 50k on auto flying that I was never on the plane for and with the bookies being changed that actually matters now. So if I could get mine changed or some shit so every week I don't see auto flight booked and then I fly him out on first class before his auto fly. Like I understand if I book a flight that may not happen but who schedules flights in advance lol. I understand why its there and I personally think its a good thing from when I was working with an org. But now that i'm not its just eatting up my funds slowly.

We can't let people opt out of auto-flights other that would defeat the object of them. Allowing cancelling them if you have an alternative flight booked is an option I suppose but would take a lot of programming when people could just book a bloomin' flight :|

Is it possible to just make the fighter show up 10 minutes before the fight magically? You could still charge him or the flight but not have to do it so far in advanced. If the guy isnt in the right city when it comes to fight time he is moved automatically and charged. Then anyone who was going to book their flight wouldnt be effected. Magically appearing wouldnt be realistic but something im sure no one would care if it could be done.