PBR idea!

2 companies for aditional cash?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. 2 companies for aditional cash?

• Yes
    • No

As far as some new updates of the game Mike is trying to make some cash so I saw today what PBR said.

''edit: for the record i think managers should be able to have 2 companies or the option of purchasing a 2nd -- might give them little more to do -- maybe you should make that poll ''

what you think about that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Could be a interesting idea. May require some coding to be done which takes time. Lets see what mike saids.

I don't I think if you could have 2 companies there would be way to many orgs as more than likely it would go org and private gym for fighters in org or it would go org and clothing or nutrition company to be there own merchant partner so they can get all of the money from addition merchant sales at events.

• Downvote 1

It would only work imo if everyone was allowed to have more fighters. Lot more fighters. Even then you run the risk of someone who wants to spend a little money really locking the game down. Hell you already have huge partnerships between multiple orgs, gyms, supp companies. Now you ae going to make it possible for each of those managers to have another company in their "alliance"? It would be possible for 1 manager to be pulling the strings on a dozen fight orgs, half a dozen gyms, and controling 1000+ fighters. Basically the game would be up for bids and anyone who didnt spend their entire paycehck on the game couldnt even run a decent Org. If there we 2-3 times more active fighters in the game it might be doable.

Then why some players have two compagny?

Because they got them when the game started before Mike changed the limit to 1. He didnt want to take their company from them which i dont have a problem with. They put time into those and should be able to keep them. Not anyone elses business imo.

It would only work imo if everyone was allowed to have more fighters. Lot more fighters. Even then you run the risk of someone who wants to spend a little money really locking the game down. Hell you already have huge partnerships between multiple orgs, gyms, supp companies. Now you ae going to make it possible for each of those managers to have another company in their "alliance"? It would be possible for 1 manager to be pulling the strings on a dozen fight orgs, half a dozen gyms, and controling 1000+ fighters. Basically the game would be up for bids and anyone who didnt spend their entire paycehck on the game couldnt even run a decent Org. If there we 2-3 times more active fighters in the game it might be doable.

I think that having more fighters in the game would be good overall anyway.

I already own an org gym (private gym) but has a large capacity at the moment. If allowed to have two companies.... I would open a kick ass public gym, just so I could actually make some profit and allow for some quality training in whatever city I open it in. Too many cities are currently suffering from shitty gyms. The changes Mike made recently don't seem (so far) to be getting jumped on by the majority of gym owners. Most still have only 12 or so coaches. I have 18 in my gym...

Because they got them when the game started before Mike changed the limit to 1. He didnt want to take their company from them which i dont have a problem with. They put time into those and should be able to keep them. Not anyone elses business imo.

I put time into my fighters and i started the game without the tickers.

And PBR has a clothing and a private gym, don't tell me he put times into his gym.

• Downvote 1

And PBR has a clothing and a private gym, don't tell me he put times into his gym.

dont be so jelly cause snake lost and i post Snake The Pendulum (24 AND 1) in your guestbook :mf_popcorn1:

So if mike changes the max fighters managers can have from 15 to 2. You wont hvae any problems scraping all but 2 of your fighters?Tickers have nothing to do with anything. He didnt take your fighters away. Plus it is Mikes game he will make whatever rules he wants. Who are you to bitch about it! They have had 2 companies for over 2 years. Since you just now found out apparently it doesnt effect you at all. Spend your time fixing the holes in STP's skills! LMAO!!!!

So if mike changes the max fighters managers can have from 15 to 2. You wont hvae any problems scraping all but 2 of your fighters?

Who are you to bitch about it!

If he changes the rules for everyone yes i won't complain to have only 2 fighters.

i can complain about what i want, some players had two compagnys but closed one because it was unfair, the former kings of rio manager had two compagny , a nutrition and an org but he closed one, i pm'ed him and as why he told me because it was unfair and a lot of managers had complained.

So i though everyone that had 2 compagny had close one now it looks there only PBR that make his bitch.

• Downvote 1

If everyone was allowed 2 companies it would just make the rate of failed companies skyrocket as those who have money now opened up other companies that have massive resources allowing them to run smaller start up companies out of business in a very short time and if one thing is going to drive new people out of the game its losing their newly bought VIP because the business side of the game is dominated by a small number of players with vast wealth who can undercut new nutrition and clothing companies or offer out contracts way above the odds in orgs

If you can have two companies then I agree it'll just mean everyone has a private gym and one other company meaning either nowhere to train for new users due to the lack of public gyms or an over saturation of orgs/clothing stores etc.

It would be nice in some ways to have an extra company slot, I'd certainly use it, but overall I think it would hurt the game rather than help it.

I think it's fractionally unfair that there are still people allowed to have 2 companies and can see where jacky is coming from, but in all honesty I'd forgotten until it was brought up and I don't really care, there are so few of them these days anyway and as already mentioned they worked hard earlier on in the game to get these two companies and I'd be pretty gutted if someone suddenly took it away.

I'd only remove someone's second company if they'd aquired it through a glitch or something.

All in all I see no real need for 2 companies each and think it'd be a little unfair to punish those who already have them.

I'd love a ban humors for extra cash option.

100$ i am out for a month!

and whats bad with private gyms? still everyone have them just on fake accounts.

Regardless of Jacky's reasoning for bringing this up, I actually do agree with him.

Either everyone should be allowed 2 companies or no one. Everyone has to be on the same playing field, regardless of when you signed up. I already pay good money for VIP and it's definitely messed up knowing no matter how much I pay, there are people still playing with a two company advantage.

I've never had the opportunity to train in a private gym once since I've been playing, which already puts my fighters at a disadvantage. Obviously that's the first thing I would do if given the chance. Mike should seriously force these people to close their 2nd company. Much respect to the players that did it on their own though.

• Upvote 1

He's had two companies for three years...I don't think you can turn around after three years and say...well it's just not cool anymore.

• Upvote 1