Latest Updates - 10th May

- Training sped up, particularly at lower levels. No slowing down has taken place at higher levels, as yet. In fact it's now slightly faster at top levels too. As discussed in the wiki linked below, a review of tickers and maintenance will take place soon, so this is a measure aimed at making training more enjoyable in the meantime and we'll review the overall concepts soon.

- Most popular fighters page added to the rankings section.

- You can no longer release a fighter if they have a fight booked, or if you have only picked them up off the free agents list in the last 15 days. This is to help prevent money laundering and also to prevent orgs filling cards with fighters deliberately set to lose, then released onto the FA market.

- Clothing and nutrition sponsorships - re-sponsor multiple at once option added.

Quite a lot of changes really, be interested to see the training changes, didn't notice anything this morning but might not have been implemented for the AM sessions and I guess I don't have a whole lot of lower level traninig going on anyway.

The popularity rankings are a cool feature.

- Training sped up, particularly at lower levels. No slowing down has taken place at higher levels, as yet. In fact it's now slightly faster at top levels too.

http://i.imgur.com/aZOoN.gif