Bad Bye thread

jacky67

6 members have voted

1. 1. This is the Poll:

Tickers and flying sucks.

Would have prefer leave just after a big win (like STP vs Tonal), but sometimes u can't always win.

Can't remember the last time i scout an opponent and planned training for a fight, now it's all about tickers.

The fact you have to log-in daily to check tickers like a fool(a fool i was during the last months) is completly moronic, idiotic and retarded.

Gonna try to honour a few lasts contracts without doing a cro cop and then bye.

I hand over all my heel power to Blixxx,the back Juicemalone,Humours,Torres fighters,Braziliankillers,Jobbers fighters,Nunker,Francis Assissi fighter and Steeve.

Special thanks to inascar player.

++ PUNKS.

PS/not gonna read any answers.

PS2/not gonna sack any of my fighters don't dream tools.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

good luck but i dont think you have to leave now the new updates will come i heard that there will be no tickers!

i also was thinking of leaving about tickers really hate that i have 2 times a day log in here and it have to be after AM and PM sessions to set up next sessions its so hard and when you miss some sessions it can get very but hurt like my guy had red at MT and he is at Elite in MT and it was in Saturday PM in Helsinki and NO public gym had at that time sparring in MT that was crazy!

Would have prefer leave just after a big win (like STP vs Tonal), but sometimes u can't always win.

Can't remember the last time i scout an opponent and planned training for a fight, now it's all about tickers.

The fact you have to log-in daily to check tickers like a fool(a fool i was during the last months) is completly moronic, idiotic and retarded.

I hand over all my heel power to Blixxx,the back Juicemalone,Humours,Torres fighters,Braziliankillers,Jobbers fighters,Nunker,Francis Assissi fighter and Steeve.

++ PUNKS.

Show tits?

• Upvote 3

Im not rly sure how the tickers work on the highest level and people complain about how Tonal is if anything getting better and its pretty obvious to me that Tonal constantly fights to pause and reset tickers.

explain?

Original

I'm pretty close to leaving this game. You've heard me blather on about wanting to be the best but I've slowly come to realize that it's just not going to happen.

1. I've had my shots at Jeremy Tonal and I've lost soundly. I don't see my guys ever reaching #1 any time soon.

2. The rankings system is so broken that there's no such thing as a #1 manager.

This means that I now don't have a goal in this game so I might as well take this chance to make a clean break. But before I can quit, I need your help. I currently hold a decent number of championships and I really don't want to hurt my fighters' orgs by forcing the owners to strip my guys of their belts when I retire. This is where all of you come in. I want you to take my fighters' belts. I won't throw a fight but I'd like to fight as often as possible, allowing for energy recovery and injuries, until I no longer have any belts and I can finally leave this game.

To make it easier on the org owners, my champions will take pay cuts to a flat $10k per fight. I'll take on the highest ranked challenger first but I'll accept fights against whoever's ready to go. I reserve the right to veto a challenger if I don't like him. Some of my fighters already have title defenses lined up but here is a list of the titles that I currently hold:

NFC Heavyweight (Golden Glory)

Syn Light Heavyweight (John Keynes)

Syn Middleweight (Mornington Crescent)

Syn Welterweight (Forever War)

Ascension Middleweight (Sunny Disposition)

BCL Super Heavyweight (Starship Pain)

Malevolent Heavyweight (Panzer Grenadier)

Of all these fighters, Crescent and Disposition don't have fights lined up. If my other fighters retain their belts after their next fights, I'd like to start up this plan then. Thank you for your time and good luck!

Parody

++ PUNKS.

Holy crap, I am so blind. LMAO, he got me good. OK, I am going to +1 the OP for that one.

lol i just wonder how many ppl that supposedly dislike jacky ended up sending him pm's begging him to not leave haha

Can't remember the last time i scout an opponent and planned training for a fight,...

I like how everyone misses the most important sentence in there...