20,000 music quiz

This is the second versus music quiz

due to how fast the first one went I have mixed this one up a little.

There are eight clips to find ,notice i didnt say songs but clips?

this is for certain reasons , but i will say is , all clips have been heard by over 1 million people world wide.

so they are well know by many people.

good luck

and the first correct eight song titles and artists gets the cash

I must appologise for the quality ,the thing is if i uploaded the video in its origonal format it would be huge so i dumbed down the quality

so it loads for everyone.

lol just listened again and yeah no clue LMAO i have heard one or two of these songs but have no idea what their called and who their by.

what about my sig?

Never heard any of the songs before except the last one. Dont know who sings it or the name of the song. But it isnt AC/DC so its not the best group of all time. lol

Sent you a full list :D

this is the list beck sent me

1: Eve of Destruction by The Shy / Barry McGuire <- I heard this a loooong time ago, good song.

2 : Retro Robotic by Sir-Boy – This is one I am not confident about.. I literraly typed in youtube “retro robot music’ and that was the first hit… sounds close enough for my liking LOL.

3: O Superman by Laurie Anderson – seems like a remix though. <- a challenge alright

4: Sun goes Down by David Jordan <-somewhat of a challenge

5: Catch me by Maylynne < a tough challenge

6: Silent Sigh by Badly Drawn Boy <- somewhat of a challenge

7: Happy Endings by Mika <- felt this was easy

8: Come Sail Away by Styx <- easy one too

I have got to give it to him although track 2 isnt quite correct it is infact the theme music from the game speedball 2 , thats why above i said that somone had a massive clue in his forum sig. it being BRUTAL anyone who every played speedball 2 will know brutal deluxe is a team in the game.

1: Eve of Destruction by Barry McGuire , great words this song was wrote when viet nam was going on hence the words.

2 : speedball 2 theme bitmap brothers , although i used a remix for computer game music this was bangging.

3: O Superman by Laurie Anderson – although written before 9/11 its uncanny how the words fit the event it was actualy wrote way before

4: Sun goes Down by David Jordan , this was an easy one although the artist hasnt gone on to be a big star

5: Catch me by Maylynne ,dam how the hell he get this :) this is from the webcast series "the scene" very haunting and has been remixed for the club scene

6: Silent Sigh by Badly Drawn Boy ,this would have been hard for non uk people but suprised you got it

7: Happy Endings by Mika , had to put a few easy ones in there

8: Come Sail Away by Styx , couldnt do a thing like this without a bit of deyoung in it , love the band

well done 20k zooming over to your account now

• Upvote 1