KAISER Fightwear

verbalkint

• 4 weeks later...

Sunday, the day of the lord... but KAISER is always busy busy haha, so give us a visit, big stock update! End of the month comes closer, the laundry stores are done since a while with the monthly work, elsewhere just dead stock and no shorts are available, but we take pride in bringing you great quality 24/7, 365 days a year! :)

Also we got a new Éire set in store, next to a limited edition Gracie shirt!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1379849728ire.png http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1379849754irishb.png

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1379850334gracie.png

Yeah haha, there are in fact 3 guys who really dig the oldschool vale tudo short style and always battle for the stock. :D Shorts in general are tough to handle for me... most stores concentrate on shirts cause shorts are just a pain in the ass lol, especially me and Jbomb exchanged quite some rants over time there. :D

I want to hit 500/week each time and also be able to sell at the end of the month, so i always gotta manage my stock. That's alo why i have put up the price for shorts now (50->75$, shirts still 50$), trying to stay in balance a bit. I will definitly try to keep the prices on a reasonable level (100 is defintily the max forever, but chances are way highter that i go back to 50 instead of going up) and if some new managers can't afford, give me a mail and i help with some sponsoring.

Haha, and in comes Shifty! :D I can't keep my word, bud, i have 20 items to produce left and will make a mini stock for you in some mins.

As i have you guys here... what about another version? I started to make a blue one, but i want not just another colour but also put some other motive on it. Any ideas, what would you dig?

Edit: i want it to stay classy/oldschool, nothing too fancy ofc.

• 2 weeks later...

Shorts back in store, hurry up if you want to grab some, i wish i could offer them the whole month, but always sold out soon and i gotta manage my stock somehow (don't want to end up having nothing at all in store the last 1-2 weeks of the month, still i don't want to counteract with high prices there). :(

All the fine KAISER stuff just hit the store again, all shorts available again also and all going as planned this month again, we will be able to deliver the ful lstock until end of Oct!

Also i am happy to announce that there will be a new contest the upcoming days, gotta get my ass up there, last KAISER's Cross edition, well that has been a while already. :) If you want to have it first, join KAISER's mailing list!